• 11-15-2006
    Friction_Shifter
    POHLE : those sweatpants the wimmens types wear that say "P" "I" "N" "K" on the arse
    Tonite at the gym I counted 6 wimmens types that were wearing these. Most of you have probably seen them, but if not, they are usually pink swetpants butt sometimes green and other colors. Then on the arse there are the letters (think fraternity sweatshirt style) "P" "I" "N" "K" stiched on the arse rejun. Prett big letters. Now whenever I see see a chica wearing these the first thing that comes to mind is "ultimate high maintenince biznich" So I was wundering what the dealio is with them. Please help me out here.
  • 11-15-2006
    snapdragen
    They are from Victoria's Secret. P I N K is their "thing".
  • 11-15-2006
    Brick Tamland
    Where's the poal?

I'm drowning in noobsauce over here.
  • 11-15-2006
    lonefrontranger
    NOW WITH MORE VOTING POWER!!! awesome dude you denoobsauced this whole entire stinking thread.

sweet blue zombie jesus how i hate those things btw. i voted 'ask yarble' if only cos he'll come up with something entirely witty from like left field or geosynchronous orbit like he usually does.
  • 11-15-2006
    asterisk
    "Proud In Not Knowing..." how aweful they look? I dunno. This ranks up there with rolling the waist band which on some isn't a bad thing but on others its taking the low waist line thing to far! TO FAR I TELLS YA!

I need to graduate now, I can't take aweful "I just woke up and rolled into class" fashion any more. Spring is another matter mind you.
  • 11-15-2006
    Friction_Shifter
    funny you saying that rolling the waistband thing. one of the chicas was doing that (in the resistaball room)and had her hand "kinda" down there(wasteband low, hands in up to knucklys). she was totally trying to be inconspicuous and see if I wuz checking it out.
  • 11-15-2006
    Friction_Shifter
    since I screwed up the pohle, and started 2 thredz
    "are as stupid as the ones that say J U I C Y" - snap

"Dang, can't vote on this one either. Jeesh." Brick (in response to my pole newbness)

"Here's the question....By printing said word on said arses, is it an invitation to look at said arses? Why would you want to invite men to ogle your arse? So that you can feign disgust when catching them ogling your arse? Ego boost? I'm confused. I vote "all of the above." -Brick (no choices were yet given)

"um... as a big target for me to kick? or as a focussing beam for my fixte when i'm on campus. i can't decide." - LFR

there I feel much better now
  • 11-16-2006
    wayneanneli
    Come on friction,
    You know you want a pair. They would show off you a to everyone at the gym and you might get a few phone numbers in the process. Here's the link for you:
    http://www2.victoriassecret.com/coll...SLW&rfnbr=3071
    Cheers, Wayne
  • 11-16-2006
    Friction_Shifter
    all the power to ya teh moreon, I just realized you didn't say I'd :thumbsup:

thanks for the link wayne, my eyes are gonna get cavities

now if you'll excuse me...
  • 11-16-2006
    KenB
    The ONLY thing that matters is if they have a bootie worth looking at. If they do, then anything that draws attention to it is a good thing.

It's ALL about the bootie.
  • 11-16-2006
    Friction_Shifter
    5 of 6 did!
  • 11-16-2006
    Just Sam
    1 Attachment(s)
    Because a thread like this is useless w/o photos..
  • 11-16-2006
    aliensporebomb
    Like I said, there's already a parody of this - I saw one that had B U T T and I laughed out loud - the girl was not pleased for some reason.
  • 11-16-2006
    vonteity
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Friction_Shifter
    Tonite at the gym I counted 6 wimmens types that were wearing these. Most of you have probably seen them, but if not, they are usually pink swetpants butt sometimes green and other colors. Then on the arse there are the letters (think fraternity sweatshirt style) "P" "I" "N" "K" stiched on the arse rejun. Prett big letters. Now whenever I see see a chica wearing these the first thing that comes to mind is "ultimate high maintenince biznich" So I was wundering what the dealio is with them. Please help me out here.

Yes, as Snap mentioned, it's a Victoria's Secret thing. I think it's stupid and I would never wear them. However, it's less stupid than the "J-U-I-C-Y" ones I saw a 45 year old mother of three wearing who was most certinaly NOT juicy, although she was rather jiggly... but this was at BJ's, so what did I expect, really? Or the time I saw a thirteen year old going on twenty five wearing ones that said "bootylicious" on the bum. Jeeez, parents. Rein your children in a bit, would you?

I don't want my butt to say anything, unless I'm wearing bike shorts and I have some sponsor's name plastered across it. That is acceptable, and probably the only time it's okay to have anything written on your ass.
  • 11-16-2006
    Toothpick
    Thanks for the thread. I was curious, too.

Every time I see someone wearing these, I think (other than nice butt, or not) why would they wear something like that?
  • 11-16-2006
    Friction_Shifter
    1 Attachment(s)
    at elast dey gots a perro proyectoing teh puddy cat on some of them why dey chose a black lab a not an abused pit bull is behond mi
  • 04-04-2013
    tihsepa
    So, Are these still cool?

Happy Thursday.
  • 04-04-2013
    tlg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tihsepa View Post
    So, Are these still cool?

Happy Thursday.

No. These are much cooler!
    Lululemon recalls yoga pants _ too revealing - - Boston.com
  • 04-04-2013
    Creakyknees
    click at your own risk.... "hot girls in yoga pants"

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...mg.SjoxSiVcndk
  • 04-04-2013
    spookyload
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tlg View Post

Worthless without pics
  • 04-04-2013
    tlg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by spookyload View Post
    Worthless without pics

These are a little more risky than Creakyknees "risky" pics.
    Yahoo! Image Search Results for See Through lululemon
  • 04-04-2013
    lot8con8
    Pink revival thread!
  • 04-04-2013
    azpeterb
    PINK is so 2006! The in thing now is "SKANK". So SKANK is the new PINK.
  • 04-04-2013
    2cflyr
    must be thursday. thread dredge!

2006. nice pull