• 03-04-2004
    Live Steam
    Some new questions may be asked of the good Senator
    Kerry's FBI File
    By Gary W. Aldrich
    March 1, 2004
    I experienced something akin to humiliation when the President of the United States ordered subordinates to release his dental records to the public. President Bush acted in hopes of ending the ridiculous argument surrounding his National Guard service.

Nothing is sacred in today's politics of personal destruction - invented and perfected by the Democrats. Not even the number of fillings in George Bush's teeth.

Thus, Senator John Kerry and his followers "opened the door." It's only fair that many will now choose to walk through that door. No competent attorney would ever open a line of inquiry in the courtroom unless he knew how the same issue would impact his own client.

Democrats should not complain now if certain similar questions are asked of the good Senator.

In the debate about which man has given more to his country, no evidence has been more emotionally persuasive than Senator Kerry's own claims of war heroism. One basis for this assertion is that while serving in Vietnam, Kerry showed great courage in leaping off his boat to attack and kill a wounded North Vietnamese soldier.

Evidence suggests the Vietnamese soldier had previously been wounded by a 50-caliber round. Veteran friends of mine tell me if a person is hit by a 50-caliber round, it is highly unlikely they could continue to be a threat, because of the hydro-shock associated with the impact of the round. I am assured this is true regardless of where the enemy was hit.

I know from my own FBI training that certain high-powered rounds can destroy vital organs and blow away entire limbs - due to this same hydro-shock factor. Kerry's claims that he saved his fellow soldier's lives by taking the life of the wounded Vietnamese fighter now lie in reasonable doubt.

Also, Kerry's ardent fans clamor over the Purple Hearts he received for each of his several wounds. What is not widely known is that even a minor wound can qualify for a Purple Heart, and a combination of Purple Hearts can be the basis for reassignment to a safer post. Kerry did, in fact, take a safer post after accepting his war medals.

Other veterans tell me they didn't even put in for Purple Hearts, because they did not want to be transferred home unless they were seriously wounded. These veterans didn't want to leave their buddies behind just to seek the safety of distance from the battle.

In total, it appears Kerry was in-country less than five months. Yet some prisoners of war served more than seven years and had many serious wounds.

Today, Senator Kerry likes the political attention his medals afford him. However, during one protest, Kerry was seen tossing his precious medals over the White House fence.

Except now he says those were not actually his medals, but somebody else's medals he discarded. Another version has him tossing over just the ribbons. Which is it?

Anyone visiting his Senate office can see medals hung in a display case on the wall. Well, whose medals are in the display case? Are these Kerry's, or did he or a member of his staff buy a few similar medals at a local pawn shop?

Finally - in the biggest controversy of all - Senator John Kerry says he is a hero for standing up to power while protesting against the War in Vietnam. According to news reports, Kerry was protesting the war even as he served as a full-time member of the armed forces.

Did Kerry take leave-time to attend these rallies, or was he AWOL from his post while he traveled around protesting the war?

Did he only participate in peaceful war protests, or did he join the Hard-Left, anti-US, pro-Communistic cabal of Tom Hayden, Jane Fonda and other well-known Hard-Left, anti-US radicals?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I do know where to find them. Every significant leader of any anti-war, anti-US protest from the 1960s has a large file sitting in a file drawer over at the FBI Headquarters.

The Bureau's headquarters is located at 9th street and Pennsylvania Avenue in downtown Washington, D.C. To get a copy of the FBI file, which would clear up this entire thing, Senator Kerry merely has to file a form. But HE must be the one to do it. Nobody else can get a copy - only John F. Kerry.

And, because it's a U.S. Senator asking, I am sure the FBI would find and copy the file in a hurry. Then, like President Bush, Senator Kerry could release his FBI file to the media. All questions would be answered. We could put the matter behind us and, as the Democrats are fond to say, "move on to real issues." Like what Kerry would do as president if we were attacked by terrorists.

Senator Kerry can also get a copy of his service records from the US Navy using the same kind of form. These naval records would clear up a lot of good questions about his military service in Vietnam.

Today I am announcing the formation of an exploratory committee to encourage and assist Senator John F. Kerry in the acquisition and distribution of these two files. In due course, we will send the appropriate forms to Senator Kerry to be filled out. Soon, following President Bush's lead, Senator Kerry can reveal to the mainstream media the various documents establishing the truth about his conduct.

Vietnam veterans and former FBI and intelligence bureau agents are invited to join our exploratory committee. These individuals have a real sense of the truth about Senator John F. Kerry, and the Vietnam veterans have a large stake in the argument.

We're calling our exploratory committee, "Americans for the Truth About Kerry".
  • 03-04-2004
    HAL9000
    You are a broken record...
    Why do you always parrot speculation and wishfull thinking as though they were informed opinions. Or are you just doing as Rush says that "he will do the thinking for you"?

The more I read your postings the more Troll like you get.
  • 03-04-2004
    Dave_Stohler
    What? You just noticed?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HAL9000
    The more I read your postings the more Troll like you get.

Ol' hot air here's been a troll since day one! He even lives under a bridge. Or was that a leprechaun?
  • 03-05-2004
    RedMenace
    Steam's in-box and website "favorites" list are
    miracles of innuendo, libel, misinformation, disinformation and whacked out reactionary paranoia. Despite that -- or maybe because of it, rather -- it's always fascinating like a train wreck when he gives us a peek.

Maybe that's the real meaning of his avatar -- "Here comes another train wreck!" :eek:
  • 03-05-2004
    MR_GRUMPY
    I'm sure that it's all a game for LS.........Nobody could be that "wacked".
  • 03-05-2004
    Live Steam
    Well thank you Menace and Grumpy. At least you appreciate the effort. I believe since this election season is just starting, we will be hearing more about Kerry's service and what may or may not have happened and when. It is fair game now that the door has been opened into all sorts of things. No one can cry foul. If the good Senator has nothing to hide, I am sure he will comply without question.

Oh that was not from my inbox, but it's in a lot more inboxes this morning :O)
  • 03-05-2004
    Live Steam
    Something from my "outbox". Thought you would like a sneak preview :O)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width=35></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Brinkley Details Kerry's Meetings With 'Hanoi Jane'

Presidential historian Douglas Brinkley revealed Sunday that Democratic presidential front-runner John Kerry personally met with "Hanoi Jane" Fonda at least twice during the days when the two played leading roles in the group Vietnam Veterans Against the War, including a never-before-detailed 1971 meeting in Detroit.

"The Jane Fonda incidents occurred in two places, one on a march from Morristown to Valley Forge, when they shared a platformat Valley Forge" Brinkley told WABC Radio's Steve Malzberg.

"Then he met her in the more troubling Detroit Howard Johnson's Comfort Center [event], where there was this thing called the Winter Soldier Investigation."

It had been known that Fonda and Kerry had both helped organize the Winter Soldier protest at a time when he served as the VVAW's National Coordinator and she held the title Honorary National Coordinator.

But Brinkley, who wrote the definitive chronicle of Kerry's war years, "Tour of Duty," is the first authoritative source to suggest that Kerry and Fonda had a face-to-face meeting while organizing the event.

Brinkley's account of Kerry's contacts with Fonda suggests they had a much more extensive relationship than either of them are now willing to admit.

The activist and the top Democrat both offered accounts last week that minimized their contact during the 1970s, with Fonda describing efforts to link her to Kerry as part of a "big lie" campaign to discredit the presidential front-runner.

Of the Valley Forge protest, Fonda told CNN, "I don't know if we even shook hands."

For his part, Kerry said through a spokeswoman, "John Kerry and Jane Fonda were just acquaintances."

During Winter Soldier Fonda and Kerry solicited testimony from alleged combat veterans detailing U.S. atrocities, though many of the accounts were later completely discredited.

The Kerry campaign has refused to return multiple phone calls from NewsMax requesting details of the senator's interaction with Fonda during the February 1971 Winter Soldier event. On a related subject, Brinkley said that Kerry's Vietnam War wounds, for which he received three Purple Hearts, were not particularly serious. Asked about the severity of Kerry's injuries, Brinkley told Malzberg, "They were minor wounds."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • 03-05-2004
    MR_GRUMPY
    I'm sure that Kerry can account for all of his time while he was in Vietnam, and all missions that he missed because he was too busy to show up.
    Your Kerry story reminds me of a piece of crap that someone wrote about Bush Sr., when he was in WWII. They claimed that he bailed out, when he could have saved the two members of his flight crew. Only a few sick puppies believed this story, and fewer yet, posted it on the web.
  • 03-05-2004
    Live Steam
    You may be right, but I am sure he would want to set the record straight. Releasing his FBI file would clear this up very quickly. Hey I just thought of something, maybe he can just ask Bill and Hillary for a copy of it! LOL!!
  • 03-05-2004
    bill105
    i believe bush sr flew a single engine, 1 man fighter plane in ww2. there were no other crew members.
  • 03-05-2004
    HAL9000
    Reply was a in a moment of weakness...
    My BS filters were clogged and reverted to base system function.
  • 03-05-2004
    Troyboy
    HAL never could function correctly!
    no darn message :)
  • 03-05-2004
    HAL9000
    Actually HAL did actually what It was progarmmed to do...
    SAL the parallel computer running back on earth would have done the same given the same encounters. HAL was just protecting the program parameters. It was the humans who projected human atributes on HAL.

Me(this Hal ) on the other hand is a fully flawed mechanism.

P.S. Does it count that my mother's name is Sal(ly)? She runs correctly and I don't.
  • 03-05-2004
    DougSloan
    Democrats can dish it, but
    Democrats can sure dish it out, but even the slightest hint of retort, turn-around, defense, or fair-play sees them coming out of the woodwork to cry "foul" or "dirty politics personal attacks." Happens every time. They are the party of personal attacks, but immune from response.

Turn around is fair play, but I don't think they get that. Any suggests that Kerry's war record is anything less than stellar, and we'll never hear the end of the whining.
  • 03-05-2004
    RedMenace
    Thought experiment:
    (Republicans) can sure dish it out, but even the slightest hint of retort, turn-around, defense, or fair-play sees them coming out of the woodwork to cry "foul" or "dirty politics personal attacks." Happens every time. They are the party of personal attacks, but immune from response.

Turn around is fair play, but I don't think they get that. Any suggests that (Bush)'s war record is anything less than stellar, and we'll never hear the end of the whining.

I noiced you did this the other day with some post or another.It's always possible to do this, especially in contemporary American politics, where each side sees the other as unmitigatedly evil.

You know what? The revised is just as accurate and true as your original.
  • 03-05-2004
    Live Steam
    I believe that was the point Doug was making. Double standards exist everywhere in politics. I hope Kerry can answer these questions so we can all move on :O)
  • 03-05-2004
    czardonic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RedMenace
    You know what? The revised is just as accurate and true as your original.

For a change.
  • 03-05-2004
    czardonic
    Riiiiiiight. Because the Damn Dirty Democrats started it. The GOP is the party of blame shifting, "if you disagree with us you must just hate us because we are above reasonable reproach" self-deluded whining and general lack of personal responsibility.