something old something new something borrow'd something blue...GF&Boo weddin report
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    had it in the ear before

something old something new something borrow'd something blue...GF&Boo weddin report

Wow whatta weekend! It was pretty much a blur but bits and pieces are starting to come to me....

Friday she picked me up from work w/ a 4 pack of nattie light tallboyz and we went and got the wedding bands that were being sized. Course the gal at the jeweler's had to bring out the 3 kt super sparkly solitaire to try and temp her even went as far as saying the flourescents really glow in the club lights, nice try! We had some ahi tuna and drinks at a nice place on the water w/ a band and such and some nice people around us were buying us drinks and congratulating and so forth. One guy went as far as offering us free scuba lessons and had the band make a dedication for us to dance too, we have never met a stranger! After the rest of the bridal party arrived from all over FL we went to a nightclub and got our groove on, I know one of her friends has a video of my white ass doin my two step thing on the dance floor and i'm sure its not pretty. Well, my place is a disaster area right now from having new tile put down so 6 of us shared 2 beds and i'm just gonna leave it at that, hey we werent married yet!

Saturday morning we're off for mimosa/bloody mary brunch...you cant drink all day if you dont start in the morning. After the shakes subside we go to Fairvilla adult megastore and do some movie montages w/ crazy costumes and wigs, pick up some undergarments and go to Ron Jon's to meet my brother and friends. Ron Jon's is a huge tourist trap w/ out a bar but my brother had to buy some stuff. Then we go to the "Shark Pit" and hang out recieving more free shots and drinks from noon till about 3:30. I got us a room at the best western ocean side so we check in and hit the beach for awhile cause the wedding aint till 8pm. Finally we decide to go start getting ready. In the name of conserving water Boo calls her maid of honor in and we all share a shower.

I leave to get ready w/ the guys and I get a call that she cant find her hair straightener and she's turning into bridezilla! I rush home and frantically look around my warzone and cant find it anywhere. One of her bridesmaids is set against us getting married and tries to talk her into just hauling ass but she sticks it out and someone else provides some other hair BS she makes by with.

We arrive at the pavilion to meet the minister right at 8 (i told her i'd be there at 7:30 to discuss how we wanted it to go). Boo still hasnt arrived. I tell her bridesmaids to chill w/ the GD's and F bombs and she asks if they would atleast put the beers down during the ceremony. Boo gets there and the minister lady rushes out to greet her. We're running out of daylight fast and the skeeters are attacking something fierce so we do the damn thing and it takes all of 5 mins and we're outta there. Back to the club for more dranking and dancing topped off by a topless trip thru the taco bell drive thru and me passing out w/ my pants on and basically you have a nice cheap simple mulberry style wedding, gitterdone!

on da beach...

at the pavilion...

at da club...

w00tw00t
    you might as well have gone to Taco Bell and had a Zima while dropping a blotter and snorting Tabasco. OMFG. ~ttug

Lemur-ing
    You don't know much about the red-eye reduction feature now do you?

Cool stuff man.

Congrats again. Happy years ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by tconrady
    If I can get some more tomorrow.... I thought it'd grow on me but I'm not feelin' it....wait..
    Allez United!

Glory, Glory Man United, and the Reds go marching on!

Captain Obvious
    oh my
    And it just hurts in the very best way possible without a high priced dominatrix.---Ronsonic

I'm pretty confident that I've pissed off several dozen random strangers on the internet tonight.---Creakyknees

disclaimer---I make sh!t up as I go along.

Bacon!
    Kinda speechless.
    “To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit — ever. They’re like the Viet Cong — Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower.”

had it in the ear before
    I love that crazy bride of mine!

Gutfiddle and Pawel the photog

get crunk!
    you might as well have gone to Taco Bell and had a Zima while dropping a blotter and snorting Tabasco. OMFG. ~ttug

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    A very hearty congratulations, Gutster and Boo. I'm wishing you all the very best married life has to offer.

Happy day!

Shirtcocker
    congrats gut..and good luck.

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Captain Obvious
    uh, does she know about the whole drinking while pregnant thing?
    And it just hurts in the very best way possible without a high priced dominatrix.---Ronsonic

I'm pretty confident that I've pissed off several dozen random strangers on the internet tonight.---Creakyknees

Anti-Hero
    Congrats... What's she drinking?
    No turkey unless it's a club sandwich
    Brickhouse Blog

Bacon!
    That's what I was thinking Tom! YIKES!!!
    “To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit — ever. They’re like the Viet Cong — Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower.”

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by tomk96
    isn't there a period of time when the alcohol can't cross the blood/brain barrier? like really early in the pregnancy during the first trimester? many people don't even know they are pregnant until then anyway.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Captain Obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea138
    Congrats... What's she drinking?
    i think natural light

Review RoadBike Member
    drinking and preggers?? couldn't do any better myself.....

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by tomk96
    she started her period friday, ive been bamboozled!

//anyone ever tried to use one of these "instead" products? impossible i tell ya!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by gutfiddle
    unless you are joking you have to be making this all up. can you come clean now? there's always a quicky annulment.

Captain Obvious
    OMGWTF!?!?!?!

Bacon!
    You are kidding about the whole thing then aren't you????

Review RoadBike Member
    Sucker!

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrosto
    // the lownje collectively spits out their coffee through their noses
    did you know this?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004
    +1 on the "don't drink while pregnant" thing.

+eleventymillion on the OMG! Is she really not pregnant? Was this some kind of scam?!?

Oh, and congrats on getting hitched!

chaff
    // the lownje collectively spits out their coffee through their noses
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
    - Laurence J. Peter

Sticky Valentine
    You got hosed.

joe
    'They say gold paint on the palace gates comes from the teeth of pensioners
    They're so tired of shooting protest singers that they hardly mention us
    While fountains fill with second-hand perfume and sodden trading stamps
    They'll hang the bullies and the louts that dampen down the day" - EC

Review RoadBike Member
    not too late for an annulment.

Bacon!
    And we wonder why America's divorce rate is 50%.

chaff
    Quote Originally Posted by uzziefly
    You don't know much about the red-eye reduction feature now do you?

Cool stuff man.

Congrats again. Happy years ahead.
    it was on, that crap dont work
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
    - Laurence J. Peter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast