u dont dye ur hair the night before school starts or freshman girls/senior boys
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    had it in the ear before

u dont dye ur hair the night before school starts or freshman girls/senior boys

Another Gutfiddle stepdaughter rant, sort of....Her first day of her freshman year was today and I'm anxious to hear how it went. I've really grown to love my wife's kids and care about them alot and want to see them grow into solid young adults. We take the let the kids do their thing and become independent approach and have kept their noses clean so far. Last Thursday at HS orientation I could see the looks on the upperclassmens faces as my stepdaughter and her friends walked the hall like livestock to the slaughter

Overheard one of her friends on the phone discussing making out w/ her boyfriend as he felt her up, ugh. I'm rehashing the urgency of her mother to have the talk and give her access to condoms. Yesterday, my wife dyed her daughters hair w/ blonde streaks and she had beautiful brunette healthy hair now she looks like a $2 jezebel She gets home from HS about 2:30 est so i'm about to rush home and hope for the best.

DSC_0006

DSC_0112
    you might as well have gone to Taco Bell and had a Zima while dropping a blotter and snorting Tabasco. OMFG. ~ttug

RoadBikeReview Member
    the good news is she probably won't get knocked up on the first day
    I got more muscles than a New England Clambake

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2010
    Read "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters." It's written by a female pediatrician and it's about male role models and how it effects how daughters turn out.

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by dayhiker
    Read "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters." It's written by a female pediatrician and it's about male role models and how it effects how daughters turn out.
    Read those last two words as "put out."
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

Resident Dutchbag
    Oh boy.
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

Captain Obvious
    you're alive?
    And it just hurts in the very best way possible without a high priced dominatrix.---Ronsonic

I'm pretty confident that I've pissed off several dozen random strangers on the internet tonight.---Creakyknees

disclaimer---I make sh!t up as I go along.

I like waterboarding...
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush
    Read those last two words as "put out."

@gutfiddle
    I'm definitely a fan of the brunette over the blond highlights... I wish you best of luck, its going to be tough.

Mines only two and a half and I've already started to sweat bullets over what the future holds for me....

Zaphod Beeblebrox
    2 words: jail bait

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogger
    Oh boy.
    It's basically her observations with how promiscuous kids are versus the role of the father in their life. Come on now, don't tell me you haven't noticed a correlation between chicks with daddy issues and ones without daddy issues

Cheese is my copilot
    When my stepson started getting interested in girls I went out and bought some condoms and put them in the medicine cabinet where he's sure to see them. No restocking necessary as yet, but I check periodically just in case and will be happy to do so when the time comes.
    Life is better in the big ring.

http://theclemencyblog.blogspot.com/

Resident Dutchbag
    It's basically her observations with how promiscuous kids are versus the role of the father in their life. Come on now, don't tell me you haven't noticed a correlation between chicks with daddy issues and ones without daddy issues
    You might want to read several threads posted by teh Gutt, they are an education. Drink copious amounts of Natty Light and post pics of yourself on the terlet while you're about it, m'kay?
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

Sticky Valentine
    Moreon. You shoulda started her on a diet of Orange Crush, ranch dressing, Oreos and whole milk daily a few years ago.

Maybe you'll luck out and she'll like the ladies.

joe
    'They say gold paint on the palace gates comes from the teeth of pensioners
    They're so tired of shooting protest singers that they hardly mention us
    While fountains fill with second-hand perfume and sodden trading stamps
    They'll hang the bullies and the louts that dampen down the day" - EC

MB1
    Enjoying Post-Employment
    Quote Originally Posted by gutfiddle
    ... Yesterday, my wife dyed her daughters hair w/ blonde streaks and she had beautiful brunette healthy hair now she looks like a $2 jezebel...

Yabbut she and the spousal unit look very happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude
    these are better than i was expecting, and my expectations were already rather high.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mymilkexpired

@gutfiddle
    I'm definitely a fan of the brunette over the blond highlights..
    Paging Dateline NBC's Chris Hanson.

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDaddio
    Moreon. You shoulda started her on a diet of Orange Crush, ranch dressing, Oreos and whole milk daily a few years ago.

joe
    Chris Rock as expert...NSFW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tojBadSr2zI

//Keep her off the pole
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

waterproof*
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDaddio

joe

mmmm Oreo's....
    * not actually a Rock Star

Squirrel Hunter
    Feb 2003

Positively attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by naturaldub
    the good news is she probably won't get knocked up on the first day
    Follow Wooglin's advice and get a stack of condoms and a handful of EPT sticks. See which one needs restocked sooner.

Luck is the intersection of preparation and opportunity.

Done
    Mar 2002
    DSC_0112
    Careful about commenting on the hair-color. It looks remarkably similar to the color currently sported by Mrs. Gutt. Which I imagine is not a coincidence.

You two have to work together to send a clear consistent message as to what your expectations are. The hardest (and, in the end, most satisfying) lesson that my wife and I had to learn is that it is more important to be a kid's parent rather than his friend. Even when they get to that sullen, too-cool teenage stage where they speak only in grunts, your kids still look up to you guys for guidance and cues on which choices to make and how to navigate life. And during the teen years kids truly do learn by example, meaning that it isn't so much the lectures and yelling that make an impression on them (even though they do), but more the message that you send as they watch you live your life.

And if that doesn't work, a burqa is probably the answer for your daughter.
    It's Been Fun...See You Down The Road.

banned from the museum
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Taylor
    The hardest (and, in the end, most satisfying) lesson that my wife and I had to learn is that it is more important to be a kid's parent rather than his friend.

That's solid gold right there. Kids have enough friends. As a parent, I do things for my kids that their friends would never do.

The burqa isn't a bad idea either.

Bacon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Taylor
    Careful about commenting on the hair-color. It looks remarkably similar to the color currently sported by Mrs. Gutt. Which I imagine is not a coincidence.

You two have to work together to send a clear consistent message as to what your expectations are. The hardest (and, in the end, most satisfying) lesson that my wife and I had to learn is that it is more important to be a kid's parent rather than his friend. Even when they get to that sullen, too-cool teenage stage where they speak only in grunts, your kids still look up to you guys for guidance and cues on which choices to make and how to navigate life. And during the teen years kids truly do learn by example, meaning that it isn't so much the lectures and yelling that make an impression on them (even though they do), but more the message that you send as they watch you live your life.

Holy carp! He'd better get her condoms, keep her away from nude beaches, and build her a chicken coop and big pen! I mean, I love Gutt and his threads, but if we are going to lead by example this might be a problem.

PS: Please note I have absolutely nothing against Gutt, his lifestyle, his choices in life, or his cool family. Thank you for your attention on this manner.
    “To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit — ever. They’re like the Viet Cong — Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower.”

had it in the ear before
    Well she did join ffa and is showing a hog so maybe she does look up to me I just hope she don't party like her momma till she's atleast 16 and a half...where do these teen girls get there legs from they make me feel like a dirty old man walkin around in their shorty shorts
    you might as well have gone to Taco Bell and had a Zima while dropping a blotter and snorting Tabasco. OMFG. ~ttug

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004
    DSC_0112
    Looks like your son is trying to induce vomiting.

Misfit Toy
    Don't tell her....but I like the brunette better. Hell, next year she'll probably go red....or purple....

//snap....who hasn't seen her real hair color in 30 years........
    It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone.

Don't make me go all honey badger on your ass

JP
    Lizzie will ride free
    You do know this thread is next to the one about the high school kid keeping his hands where one can see 'em.
    "Another shot of the 6th Street Bridge. I guess I'm feeling sentimental because word is they're going to tear it down and build a replacement." DrRoebuck

http://subterraneanhomesickrandonneurblues.blogspot.com

Frog Whisperer
    Dr Jenny dyed her hair red once before school started...and when i say red, I mean raggedy anne red.....I was mad but I shut up......turns out she hated it too......whew............
    Of course I'm sure...that doesn't mean I'm right.....

"There's no sense being stupid unless you show it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast