Waking up.

Thread: Waking up.

Windrider (Stubborn)

Waking up.

This AM, my wife and I didn't set the alarm and just woke up naturally..........I forgot How much nicer that was than waking up to an alarm.

Need to do this more often.

Len

"Evil....is the complete lack of Empathy!"

""We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. " Aristotle

No one is as bad as the worst thing they have done & no one is as good as the best thing they have done.........think of that when you feel like you understand someone.

RoadBikeReview Member
    It's weird I have never needed an alarm clock I guess I have one mentally have never over slept but then I'm an early riser always up by 4:30am guess its true the older you get the less sleep you need. But on the other hand pass 10:00am I'm dead.

Ray Still

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    Morning you two. Len's a bit further into the AM than Abici and I. Probably already had breakfast.

I woke up at 6:30 which is "sleeping in." Got the critters fed, dog out to pee/poop, and now it's coffee and checking emails.

Beautiful AM here, fresh, cool mountain air and blue skies. Hope the weather is decent on your side of the hill Abici.

tofurkey hunting
    we did the same....actually slept until 9 i can't remember the last time i slept this "late." AND, we finally saw the sun this a.m. for the first time in a week....stupid fay
    i know i painted you a prettier picture, baby...my fiction beats the hell out of my truth

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEndicottHiway
    Morning you two. Len's a bit further into the AM than Abici and I. Probably already had breakfast.

I woke up at 6:30 which is "sleeping in." Got the critters fed, dog out to pee/poop, and now it's coffee and checking emails.

Beautiful AM here, fresh, cool mountain air and blue skies. Hope the weather is decent on your side of the hill Abici.
    It is OEH nice bright sunshine only problem is I'm going to be stuck all day at Cabelas in Lacey doing a demo. Out the door in a minute.
    Hope you get to enjoy the beautiful day.

Ray Still

Windrider (Stubborn)
    Good morning all..........

Enjoy the day.

Len

"Evil....is the complete lack of Empathy!"

""We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. " Aristotle

No one is as bad as the worst thing they have done & no one is as good as the best thing they have done.........think of that when you feel like you understand someone.

Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
    I slept in an hour later than usual (7:30) and didn't use an alarm.

Of course, I then had to have Girlygirl drag me over to the DMV to stand in line to renew my driver's license. I let it expire and didn't notice for almost a month. Just like the LAST time it expired. It expires on your birthday here, but who's supposed to remember that for five whole years?

Luckily, things actually went very smoothly. I waited in line for 1/2 hour before the place opened, reading a book in the cool but sunny morning, then was inside the DMV for all of 20 minutes, start to finish.
    "jazz gives you large testicles"--aliensporebomb

Palm trees & sunshine!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeboy389
    Of course, I then had to have Girlygirl drag me over to the DMV to stand in line to renew my driver's license. I let it expire and didn't notice for almost a month. Just like the LAST time it expired. It expires on your birthday here, but who's supposed to remember that for five whole years?
    My wife realized that 2 days before hers expired this past June. Dunno what made her look at the thing.

supervillain

No team-cest unless 8+!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeboy389
    It expires on your birthday here, but who's supposed to remember that for five whole years?
    Hmm... I got a letter in the mail saying mine was about to expire.

No team-cest unless 8+!
    Hehehe. One of the alarms on the iPhone is like one of those alarms you hear at a nuclear missile silo when under attack. It gets me up quick.

Seat's not level
    Quote Originally Posted by Len J
    This AM, my wife and I didn't set the alarm and just woke up naturally..........I forgot How much nicer that was than waking up to an alarm.

Len
    Here I was thinking we would be treated to a nice sunrise picture or something like that..

• This forum requires that you wait 2 days between posts. Please try again in 17 hours.

Twitterpated
    LOLZS!

Attached Images Attached Images

Twitterpated
    Attached Images Attached Images

All I wanted was a Pepsi!
    Quote Originally Posted by Len J

Len
    Yeah, but did you hit it? Good morning sex is almost as good as middle of the afternoon sex!
    "If you have the guts to be yourself, other people'll pay your price." - Rabbit Angstrom

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonlime
    Yeah, but did you hit it? Good morning sex is almost as good as middle of the afternoon sex!
    Not as good as waking up to sex!

Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer2424
    Hmm... I got a letter in the mail saying mine was about to expire.
    So did my wife. But I didn't. I was PO'd because we can renew by mail if it's before the original license expires. I'm sure it went to some other address, since apparently all it takes for other folks' mail to get to our house is that they be on our carrier's route, and the house number starts with 8 (or sometimes a poorly-written 6). We are also the only ones (apparently) in the "starts with 8" group who actually take misdelivered mail to our neighbors or put it back in the mailbox with the erroneous address circled. So somebody probably knew that my license was expiring, but not me.
    "jazz gives you large testicles"--aliensporebomb

Always changing.....
    This morning is the first morning in three days that I woke up and had my coffee. Gawd I love coffee.

waterproof*
    We almost always sleep in on weekend mornings. Luuuurv it.
    * not actually a Rock Star

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Creakyknees
    We almost always sleep in on weekend mornings. Luuuurv it.
    Sunday is my sleep in day. One of the true pleasures of life.
    As I grow older I will remember the first light on the water, my will to win, the strength of my arms and the power of the crew.

Call me a Fred
    One of my dogs wakes me every morning.
    Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You may starch my jumper
    Hang it upside your wall
    You know by that, baby
    I need my ashes hauled.

Sleepy John Estes

H