Motorola Team frame
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009

Motorola Team frame

I have a team frame that I bought years ago from the Motorola shop in WI. It was Cezary Zamana's frame. I love the ride but I haven't used it in about 10yrs. I am thinking about having it refinished after reading a thread in the Colnago section. Would look so nice all fixed up!

dbh
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2008
    leave it original.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I agree , pedals, period saddle and front tyre/tube only (what is that seatpost BTW ?)

Not Banned
    yes, looks in good shape, get it up and running
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2010
    that headtube angle looks insanely steep!

RoadBikeReview Member
    I hope these look OK
    Attached Images Attached Images

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy STi View Post
    that BB shell looks like the gear cables ran through it at one stage so the plastic guide must have been fitted later .

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011

Motorola Team Frame

It you are attempting to build up the Motorola Team frame with original parts. I might be able to offer some help? I had a good number of team bikes and frames, including both Frankie's and Sean Yates Paris Roubaix bikes, a couple of the TT bikes, etc. I still have Max Sciandri's PB bike, and an MX Leader built for Frankie. Anyway, in addition to the bikes and frames, I still have a good bit of original hardware, primarily new. I know I have stems, the whole box of their ti small parts, hubs I think, some chainrings, maybe a seat post or two, possibly some shifters, DA 8-9 spd cassette bodies, DA right side crank arms, DA left side shifters, Paris Roubaix Rims, water bottles, other small parts. I probably have more, but that is what comes to mind.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
    It you are attempting to build up the Motorola Team frame with original parts. I might be able to offer some help? I had a good number of team bikes and frames, including both Frankie's and Sean Yates Paris Roubaix bikes, a couple of the TT bikes, etc. I still have Max Sciandri's PB bike, and an MX Leader built for Frankie. Anyway, in addition to the bikes and frames, I still have a good bit of original hardware, primarily new. I know I have stems, the whole box of their ti small parts, hubs I think, some chainrings, maybe a seat post or two, possibly some shifters, DA 8-9 spd cassette bodies, DA right side crank arms, DA left side shifters, Paris Roubaix Rims, water bottles, other small parts. I probably have more, but that is what comes to mind.
    I have been looking for a 175mm 7410 crankset if you have one available Shamu ?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
    I have been looking for a 175mm 7410 crankset for this extra if you have one available Shamu ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2011
    Nice GAN colorway.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2019
    Sorry, excavations: D0611 - frame built in 1992, probably used by Cezary Zamana in the summer of 1992 for the Bud Light team; may have appeared together with Zamana for the Caloi Motorola team in 1995, after repainting, used as a training bike frame.