2015 Wilier Zero 7
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    850

    2015 Wilier Zero 7

    Here is my Wilier Zero 7 finally all finished.

    2015 Wilier Zero 7
    2015 Campagnolo Super Record with Hyperon Ultra 2 Clincher
    EE Brakes
    3T Cockpit (still waiting on my seatpost)1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

  2. #2
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    69
    Very cool. I have put in ~100 miles on my 2015 Zero.7. I am running Shimano Di2, with Campy Over Torque, brakes, cassette, chain, etc. I am using a 3T handle bars. Weighed in at 6.99Kg sans pedals. That is with heavy ass Flo 30 wheels. I could easily lose 400 grams with trimming and new wheels.

    It is a fantastic bike. It might sound contradictory but I find it both more stable and more responsive. This is the best bike I have ever ridden.

  3. #3
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by AMG_Roadster View Post
    Very cool. I have put in ~100 miles on my 2015 Zero.7. I am running Shimano Di2, with Campy Over Torque, brakes, cassette, chain, etc. I am using a 3T handle bars. Weighed in at 6.99Kg sans pedals. That is with heavy ass Flo 30 wheels. I could easily lose 400 grams with trimming and new wheels.

    It is a fantastic bike. It might sound contradictory but I find it both more stable and more responsive. This is the best bike I have ever ridden.
    Yes the 2015 version is much more stable and a little stiffer than the original 07. I am still trying to get my fit right on this bike. But for my setup as is with pedals and bottle cage came out to be 6.2kg since the hyperon wheels are clinchers.

  4. #4
    dvizz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    26
    I'm curious. What adapter did you use to install the Campy cranks into the bottom bracket shell for the 07?

  5. #5
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by dvizzoca View Post
    I'm curious. What adapter did you use to install the Campy cranks into the bottom bracket shell for the 07?
    If I am not mistaken, it should be the CAMPAGNOLO ULTRA-TORQUE BB386 BOTTOM BRACKET CUPS.

  6. #6
    dvizz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    26

    Wilier 07 bottom bracket

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyORCA View Post
    If I am not mistaken, it should be the CAMPAGNOLO ULTRA-TORQUE BB386 BOTTOM BRACKET CUPS.
    Are the Campy BB386 bottom bracket cups similar to the FSA BB386EVO CA Adapter?
    I have a Wilier 2013 09 and have had some creaking from the FSA press fit adapters.

  7. #7
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by dvizzoca View Post
    Are the Campy BB386 bottom bracket cups similar to the FSA BB386EVO CA Adapter?
    I have a Wilier 2013 09 and have had some creaking from the FSA press fit adapters.
    I had the FSA press fit on my first generation 07 and did not have any problems.

  8. #8
    dvizz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    26
    I'll try switching over to the Campy BB386 cups.
    Thanks

  9. #9
    dvizz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    26
    By much more stable, are you describing the shifting of balance from side to side when removing hands from the bars in pedaling or coasting?

  10. #10
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    57
    That's a bike worth stealing

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Felt AR2 or 2015 Cervelo S3
    By Hyder in forum Felt
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 12:43 PM
  2. RBR TdF 2015 Predictions: post by start time 2015
    By PJay in forum Pro Cycling - Tour de France
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-27-2015, 03:15 PM
  3. S3 vs. new 2015 S5
    By sappie66 in forum Cervelo
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 01:17 PM
  4. 2015 Wilier Zero.7
    By AMG_Roadster in forum Other Builders
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2014, 01:08 PM
  5. 2015 Tarmac Sworks or 2015 Tarmac Pro Race ?
    By Devastazione in forum Specialized
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.