Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Calling All Wilier Owners!!!!!!!!!!!!

405K views 889 replies 259 participants last post by  cyclehooligan 
#1 ·
Lets spread the love of our bike frames! What kind of Wilier you own and why you like it over other bike frames.

Let's start a movement on this site and get Wilier out of "other builders" and into it's own category....:thumbsup:

Post a pick if you've got one.

#107 ·
2009 Wielier Mortirola

I just bought mine, still at the shop getting equipped with Campy record, Mavic cosmics carbone's, FSA K Wing bars, KEO sprints.....can't F#@%King WAIT!!!! it's an amazing bike for the price, I was able to finally afford the full Record groupo, no more shimano for me.....keep you updated as I hammer!!!! :D

#118 ·
#123 ·
Thanks for the compliments. It was a hard choice for paint scheme. Not that I'm a huge Cunego fan, I am a sucker for white/black bikes. The white/red was my first choice, but they are always used in ads and reviews, so I figured to go with something a bit less common.

Just go the first 60km hilly ride this morning. WOW. I wish I was a better rider to do it real justice. But, that thing is fast and has amazing acceleration. Great climbing machine. For people not a believer in ISM, this mast seems to help amazingly transfer power to the BB when climbing in a seated position. A great overall choice to replace my crashed up R3.

#124 ·
Here is my new WILIER IZOARD

After many weeks waiting for it, I finally got it !!!

Very reactive no matter what the speed, it jumps as you push on the pedals and asks for more... still stiff enough to make you pay if you don't have the legs. Compact crankset is certainly a plus :)

#126 ·
Wilier Bike Dealer - Mississauga Ontario

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd pass some information on about a Wilier dealer I found in Mississauga. InVita Sport has a HUGE selection of Wilier road and mountain bikes and Helen and David (owners) are two of the nicest people you'll ever run into. Great shop with great people - check out their website at: www.invitasport.com they have a Wilier gallery of bikes. I just got a Wilier Rosso Bubino Mountain bike from them and its the best ride I've ever had. They also stock Campy and Shimano groupsets among many others. I'm also thinking of selling my road bike and purchasing a Wilier Cunego from them but probably not until next year.

Cheers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.