Has anyone received their R2.5 replacement? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fea

Sep 2005

Follow up my previous thread

As a cyclist and a consumer, i had this really bad experience from this recall.

I was insulted, humiliated, and slandered by the authorised dealer who was suppose to handle the recall/replacement.

To prevent any cyclist or any consumer to go through this ridiculous treatment, i thought of sharing my experience with you all..

http://defamed-consumer.blogspot.com/

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson00
    I got my R3 frameset about a week ago. I'm not exactly impressed with the quality control on it...
    I noticed the quality control issue as well. As a comparison, I have a Soloist carbon and two Look 555 frames - Look's level of craftmanship is far superior. But as far as I'm concerned, if the QC doesn't result in a premature failure and the bike rides well, then that's all I really care about.
    Cervelo Soloist Carbon / Specialized Roubaix Disc / Look 585 / Look 555 / Kona Kapu / Spec Carbon Camber 29er 1x11 / Surly Straggler / Fuji CX / Steel SS

Over 60 bikes owned over the last 20 years!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fea
    As a cyclist and a consumer, i had this really bad experience from this recall.

I was insulted, humiliated, and slandered by the authorised dealer who was suppose to handle the recall/replacement.

To prevent any cyclist or any consumer to go through this ridiculous treatment, i thought of sharing my experience with you all..

http://defamed-consumer.blogspot.com/
    So are you still happy with your R3 though?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12