I finally got my Focus DI-2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2012
    I am 5'10" with 31. 5" inseam (lots of torso on this guy) and ride the medium. The eTT is like 545mm on it. I had to get a 90mm stem. The 110mm that came with it was just too long. I am flexible but just couldn't make the reach on the stock stem. Trouble with going to the S is the shorter HT. The M has 135mm and S is in the 120 range I think.

It's easier to make a small bike fit than one that is too big

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Z6_esb View Post
    I am 5'10" with 31. 5" inseam (lots of torso on this guy) and ride the medium. The eTT is like 545mm on it. I had to get a 90mm stem. The 110mm that came with it was just too long. I am flexible but just couldn't make the reach on the stock stem. Trouble with going to the S is the shorter HT. The M has 135mm and S is in the 120 range I think.

It's easier to make a small bike fit than one that is too big
    Thanks Z6_esb, I appreciate the level of detail; that provides great comfort for me in my decision! Your dimensions are really quite similar to mine - although I am not that flexible, especially in hip flexors and neck/upper back, so I think the geometry of the S may be a little too "aggressive" and I agree the HT and eTT would be very short (edited - just checked the website and the HT in the S is even shorter than you recall, at 110mm!).
    Last edited by davamagic; 07-28-2014 at 05:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12