2009 Pinarello Prince "real life" photos - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sep 2008
    the bars are Jazz Cycletech light 195g from belgium. Bought from my clubs shop. The mechanic taped em up during the build, but they are quite comfy on the top grips.

As you can see the fork tube needs slicing!

http://www.jazz-cycletech.be/

www.interbike.co.uk

RoadBikeReview Member
    nice...that's such a nice bike. looks like it's made of $$$$ signs jk but congrats!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2004

08 Fondo Prince

I was lucky enough to get an invite for the Gran Fondo Pinarello in Italy and have the use of a Prince. So, I have a chance to purchase this bike and use it for this years race season. The unfortunate thing about the bike was the SRAM gearing. It seems all the fondo bikes (350 of them) were suppose to have Campy 11 speed, but Campy bailed out at the last minute because they were having manufacturing difficulties. So, Fausto had to scramble and get alternative gearing.
    All the bikes that were issued to North Americans got SRAM Red and rest got either Durace 7800 or Campy 10 speed. Now I am a die hard Campy fan and well found the SRAM not to bad after I got used to it. I had no problems with it through the whole 200KM race.
    One problem has arised are the wheels. They are Mavic R SyS system. As you can tell my front wheel is missing and has been sent in for recall. So, I think I will run the Fulcrum's for the season for now.

So, one question I have is does anybody really race there Prince?.
    Attached Images Attached Images

RoadBikeReview Member
    Yeah, my friend does and I thashed him on my Paris!

likes shiny bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by nicensleazy
    Yeah, my friend does and I thashed him on my Paris!
    Dude enough with the Prince bashing. Tell you what, bring your Paris and your nuclear powered Colnago to Cali. You pick the road.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhauft
    Dude enough with the Prince bashing. Tell you what, bring your Paris and your nuclear powered Colnago to Cali. You pick the road.

hahhahaha! nice one. how about this one:

which is the ToC riders going to experience today..

likes shiny bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyhankk
    hahhahaha! nice one. how about this one:
    which is the ToC riders going to experience today..
    Gonna be a killer stage today. No doubt we got some hills here in Cali. But it aint about the bike.
    I leave my driveway and I'm on a 17% hill. It's just pure weightlifting.
    Last edited by rhauft; 02-22-2009 at 11:18 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member

Wow......go and have a lye down in a dark room. Prince bashing, you are sadly mistaken! The Prince is indeed a lovely frame. But my friend, at the end of the day, it doesn't all depend on a frame, it depends on the beans in your legs! Now, if you want to wind your neck in, fine. Otherwise, come over to the UK with your Prince and I'll whip your arse with my Paris! In fact, I'll take you on with an old Pinarello steel frame! Now...........go and get a life muppet!

May 2008
    I did Palomar yesterday a day before the TOC, on the Prince. Yes, ultimately is the rider and not the bike, but men, it is great to do it on the Prince.

sleazy...
    I've been so curious about your Paris, almost jealous! Would you post some pictures for all of us to enjoy?
    Please?

likes shiny bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by nicensleazy
    Wow......go and have a lye down in a dark room. Prince bashing, you are sadly mistaken! The Prince is indeed a lovely frame. But my friend, at the end of the day, it doesn't all depend on a frame, it depends on the beans in your legs! Now, if you want to wind your neck in, fine. Otherwise, come over to the UK with your Prince and I'll whip your arse with my Paris! In fact, I'll take you on with an old Pinarello steel frame! Now...........go and get a life muppet!
    All hat no cattle. Talk is cheap and you are a bore. Take your Cat 5 smack over to the Colnago thread, POSUER

Sep 2008
    eh up like! What happened to the friendly pinarello owners club?

Im off to the peak district soon, where my pin will no doubt kick me off going up winnatts pass and speed off without me lol

RoadBikeReview Member
    All hat no cattle. Talk is cheap and you are a bore. Take your Cat 5 smack over to the Colnago thread, POSUER

To coin your term, Dude you really are talking out of your arse. I might be many things, but I'm most certainly not a Posuer, I'll leave that to the like of you! I guess you are one of these blokes that just rides around on his Prince saying, look at me as you pop down to your local shops! You mention Prince bashing. I have never said anything bad about the frame, it is a lovely frame. In fact I have owned Pinarello's for many years. Now, stop polishing your bike and your ego and go and get some miles in!

likes shiny bikes

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Well at least you're not still crowing about how much faster your bike is than all your buddies.
    When you start threads stating how "over the moon" you are about your Paris... How much faster it is than your buddies Prince etc...
    Then your next post is: Pinarello Paris for sale
    Further investigation shows that you're now "over the moon" for your new Colnago and how much "speeeeeeeeeed" it has compared to blah blah blah...
    That kind of BS is going to get you in trouble around here. You sound like a neophite troll.
    News Flash sleazy: This is the Pinarello section. Post pix of your Paris here. Post your sales in the classified forum.
    We're really excited to here how much faster your next Willier is than everything else preceeding it...
    Last edited by rhauft; 02-23-2009 at 09:13 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mate................you are just full of hot air. Yeah, there speaks a guy who PM's me wanting to buy my Paris! I see tons of guys like you at the various cycle tea stops. Full of blah on their top of the range bikes, but no beans!

likes shiny bikes
    Absolutely I want your Paris! It would make a very nice rain bike.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Anyone reading your comments could only come to one decision - COCK!

You seem to want to take over this thread with bullshit, so be my guest! I'll leave you to it.

likes shiny bikes
    Wattle on back over to the Colnago section Mr beans... they miss you

May 2008
    wait! wait! Don't go yet! Where are the pictures of the Paris?!!
    ...pretty please?

RoadBikeReview Member
    haha i wanna see some prince pics too cmon dudes

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2009
    Here are a few of mine, and my son's...
    Attached Images Attached Images

likes shiny bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by crewman
    So, one question I have is does anybody really race there Prince?.
    Lucky you! To answer your Q. Yes, people do. At least I do here in Northern California. Masters Cat 2 on a 09 Pinarello Prince / Sram Red.

Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by proy
    Happy early birthday to me

nice color. what size is it? and what are your measurements?

Nov 2004

Congrats to you!

PROY,

CONGRATS on a Beautiful Prince! I love seeing all the various color schemes and each is unique in its compliment to the beauty of a Pinarello Prince! This one's definitely a keeper!

all the best!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2008

Bob

some quick (poor quality) shots - need to get the steerer cut....... and some more miles ridden!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2009

PRINCE Bob Color Way Is The Only Way

GetAttachment.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dog
    Are you for real??? You cant be serious??? The Bob is a plain Black bike. Boring, bogan and ugly with no beauty. Yuk, yuk, yuk. No bling factor at all. What next? Shimano aaarrrgggghhh!
    2 weeks ago i decided to buy a 2009 prince and the colors that looked striking on pictures were DEVIL, FIRE and BOB. The FIRE really looks good on pic and that was the obvious choice and have seen one up close as well. So to really decide was to see all 3 color ways in person, apparently they did not have the DEVIL color, so i was left with the BOB and FIRE. From a far the FIRE looks great, but then you think to yourself on the long run, color coordination base on parts and paint chips. Then i looked at the BOB real close, there are dull clear coat parts and there are high gloss clear coat parts, then you think about the same thing color coordination base on parts and paint chips, black frame that's easy to coordinate, let's be honest here how many bikes have you seen out there that the parts that they used were all high end but you got a part here and there that the color scheme is just killing the ART? Paint chips just take a sharpe marker and done. But hands down looking at the 2 color scheme up in the wall 1 below the other, the BOB was the obvious choice, i was there for a while hypnotize thinking that in a few weeks I'm going to have one.
    This is the frame that i have order last week and the bikeshop took a pic for me just to show me that size, color and quality is all that is agreed upon.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast