• 08-29-2011
    enzo269
    The paint on these look ok... but they do not look nearly as good as the original..
    It's actually laughable..
  • 08-29-2011
    T-Dog
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by enzo269 View Post
    The paint on these look ok... but they do not look nearly as good as the original..
    It's actually laughable..

    Whats laughable is you actually believe that the original is worth at least $6000 more. Your dreaming.
  • 08-29-2011
    enzo269
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by T-Dog View Post
    Whats laughable is you actually believe that the original is worth at least $6000 more. Your dreaming.

    That's a real intelligent response...
  • 09-07-2011
    vladvm
    RFM101 naked frames are open mould, anyone can buy it, repaint and put any decals they want on it. nothing illegal. these open mould frames have been on ebay since 2008, the sellers often have 1000+ stars with 99%+ good rating.

    If they sell those in Pinarello color scheme and sell them as pinarello, then that is counterfeit, but if they sell them blank and the buyer asks them to paint them in pinarello scheme before they ship, then that is legal IMO.
  • 09-07-2011
    AnthonyL88
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by vladvm View Post
    RFM101 naked frames are open mould, anyone can buy it, repaint and put any decals they want on it. nothing illegal. these open mould frames have been on ebay since 2008, the sellers often have 1000+ stars with 99%+ good rating.

    If they sell those in Pinarello color scheme and sell them as pinarello, then that is counterfeit, but if they sell them blank and the buyer asks them to paint them in pinarello scheme before they ship, then that is legal IMO.

    Pinarello Dogma and Dogma 2 got a color call BOB, it's just a clear coat over the frame. Just because those fake Pinarello frames doesn't have any paint on the frame, doesn't mean those frames on ebay aren't illegal.

    Those fake frames on ebay design their frames to look like a Pinarello. That's illegal!!
  • 09-07-2011
    malanb
    Can you read??? Open mold! It is not ilegal.the Only people getting mad about this are ones with really expensive frames... (I like real pinarellos too) but I'm not getting a cancer over some one buyin a frame! They are no selling the frames as pinarello. Some people just got too much time just doing nothing. Go ride your bikes and let go...it is legal.
  • 09-07-2011
    mrbubbles
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by AnthonyL88 View Post
    That's illegal!!

    Incorrect. Those nude frames have been selling on ebay for quite some time now.
  • 09-09-2011
    enzo269
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by malanb View Post
    Can you read??? Open mold! It is not ilegal.the Only people getting mad about this are ones with really expensive frames... (I like real pinarellos too) but I'm not getting a cancer over some one buyin a frame! They are no selling the frames as pinarello. Some people just got too much time just doing nothing. Go ride your bikes and let go...it is legal.

    The nude frames are legal.. Yes...
    The frames that are painted with Pinarello and Dogma 60.1 by people like cycling yong and others are highly illegal..