And the Dogma entertainment continues.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 83 of 83
  1. #76
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    122
    The paint on these look ok... but they do not look nearly as good as the original..
    It's actually laughable..

  2. #77
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo269 View Post
    The paint on these look ok... but they do not look nearly as good as the original..
    It's actually laughable..
    Whats laughable is you actually believe that the original is worth at least $6000 more. Your dreaming.

  3. #78
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dog View Post
    Whats laughable is you actually believe that the original is worth at least $6000 more. Your dreaming.
    That's a real intelligent response...
    Last edited by enzo269; 08-29-2011 at 08:30 PM.

  4. #79
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: vladvm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    424
    RFM101 naked frames are open mould, anyone can buy it, repaint and put any decals they want on it. nothing illegal. these open mould frames have been on ebay since 2008, the sellers often have 1000+ stars with 99%+ good rating.

    If they sell those in Pinarello color scheme and sell them as pinarello, then that is counterfeit, but if they sell them blank and the buyer asks them to paint them in pinarello scheme before they ship, then that is legal IMO.
    every 3 seconds, a child dies of hunger. how much did you spend on your bike?

  5. #80
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by vladvm View Post
    RFM101 naked frames are open mould, anyone can buy it, repaint and put any decals they want on it. nothing illegal. these open mould frames have been on ebay since 2008, the sellers often have 1000+ stars with 99%+ good rating.

    If they sell those in Pinarello color scheme and sell them as pinarello, then that is counterfeit, but if they sell them blank and the buyer asks them to paint them in pinarello scheme before they ship, then that is legal IMO.
    Pinarello Dogma and Dogma 2 got a color call BOB, it's just a clear coat over the frame. Just because those fake Pinarello frames doesn't have any paint on the frame, doesn't mean those frames on ebay aren't illegal.

    Those fake frames on ebay design their frames to look like a Pinarello. That's illegal!!

  6. #81
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    479
    Can you read??? Open mold! It is not ilegal.the Only people getting mad about this are ones with really expensive frames... (I like real pinarellos too) but I'm not getting a cancer over some one buyin a frame! They are no selling the frames as pinarello. Some people just got too much time just doing nothing. Go ride your bikes and let go...it is legal.

  7. #82
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyL88 View Post
    That's illegal!!
    Incorrect. Those nude frames have been selling on ebay for quite some time now.

  8. #83
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by malanb View Post
    Can you read??? Open mold! It is not ilegal.the Only people getting mad about this are ones with really expensive frames... (I like real pinarellos too) but I'm not getting a cancer over some one buyin a frame! They are no selling the frames as pinarello. Some people just got too much time just doing nothing. Go ride your bikes and let go...it is legal.
    The nude frames are legal.. Yes...
    The frames that are painted with Pinarello and Dogma 60.1 by people like cycling yong and others are highly illegal..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Entertainment
    By Morison in forum General Cycling Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 07:51 AM
  2. For your entertainment...
    By tconrady in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:33 PM
  3. That's Entertainment
    By JoeDaddio in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 10:18 PM
  4. That's Entertainment...
    By rocco in forum Politics Only
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 07:11 AM
  5. Entertainment
    By lousylegs in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 03:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.