DOGMAA 60.1 - in the flesh!
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2009

DOGMA 60.1 - in the flesh!

I wanted to share my new Dogma 60.1 with other fans of Pinarello's. I just received the bike today. Brand new Dogma with full Campy Super Record 11. What a bike!

I will be doing a full review in a day or two when I have time. I also have a 2009 Prince with Campy S.R. 11 and have had an FP3, so I think I can do a reasonable comparison. As a sneak peak for the review to come.... the DOGMA is FANTASTIC!

Thanks a million to Glory Cycles for getting this for me!

Here's quick video I posted to YOUTUBE for you to enjoy. I will do more soon.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by iridepinarello; 09-17-2009 at 05:05 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2004
    I like that.

Get a chance then please post thoughts vs. the Prince.

What the what???
    When did Dali start making bike frames???

I don't doubt that all the twists help with strength, rigidity and what not, but so many of them...I don't know...it just seems a bit over-the-top IMHO. I do like how the top tube seems to curve into the seat stays, though.
    Given his penchant for nicknames, and his aversion to reading, I've decided to shorten Donald J. Trump to it's essence: Dump*

I was "social distancing" before it was cool.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by iridepinarello
    I wanted to share my new Dogma 60.1 with other fans of Pinarello's. I just received the bike today. Brand new Dogma with full Campy Super Record 11. What a bike!
    Man I didn't think I would get bike envy for awhile after I got my Cento Uno. But, suddenly it is occurring.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2009
    Here's another video for you to see the whole bike with some different wheels on it.

Enjoy...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2007

Well done

Thanks for sharing-good "production," almost as good as being able to see the bike in person, as my LBS has not gotten one in yet.

Even though the Heds are fine wheels, the Edges look much better.

This video really shows the tube shape differences from the Prince. As others have asked, please share your ride impressions when you get a chance, especially versus the Prince. Didn't you have a pair of Princes - did you part with one to make room for the Dogma?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cycleboyco
    Thanks for sharing-good "production," almost as good as being able to see the bike in person, as my LBS has not gotten one in yet.

Even though the Heds are fine wheels, the Edges look much better.

This video really shows the tube shape differences from the Prince. As others have asked, please share your ride impressions when you get a chance, especially versus the Prince. Didn't you have a pair of Princes - did you part with one to make room for the Dogma?

Yes, I did have a pair of Prince's and am selling one of them (the white / red / black team edition.) Just have not had time to post it.

I will do a full review soon. I also have another video coming soon as well.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2007
    Does anyone have a real photos of the Dogma in Acid green... Other than a crappy one I saw shot from EuroBike.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009
    A Prince and a Dogma - why?

I guess it's cool, but there seem to be some cheaper bikes that could give you the same performance at a much lower cost.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by natethomas2000

I guess it's cool, but there seem to be some cheaper bikes that could give you the same performance at a much lower cost.

In all honesty... just because. No way to rationalize it. No one "needs" a bike of this caliber, not to mention 2 of them. My moto is "life is short, ride great bikes"

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by iridepinarello
    In all honesty... just because. No way to rationalize it. No one "needs" a bike of this caliber, not to mention 2 of them. My moto is "life is short, ride great bikes"
    Enjoy them both!

Nov 2004

I'm so Jealous!

Ya lucky stiff! She's a real beauty too!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2008
    dogma looks great. personally prefer prince paint scheme abit more.

how does the dogma compare to prince and fp3. a comparison of all three would be great.

cheers

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by natethomas2000

You've never ridden a Prince or a Dogma, have you??? If you actually have, for how many miles and what type of riding? What would you say is a better bike at a much lower cost?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLTracer
    You've never ridden a Prince or a Dogma, have you??? If you actually have, for how many miles and what type of riding? What would you say is a better bike at a much lower cost?

I've ridden both the Prince (for two weeks) and the Dogma (just took it for a cruise), and I'll offer up the Time VXRS ULTeam Worldstar as a better bike at a lower price.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    please let us know how much your dogma weighs.

May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ewitz
    I've ridden both the Prince (for two weeks) and the Dogma (just took it for a cruise), and I'll offer up the Time VXRS ULTeam Worldstar as a better bike at a lower price.

Well, here are my thoughts for whatever it's worth. I own both the Prince and the Worldstar. Yes, I think overall, the Worldstar is a better bike in terms of construction quality, ride quality, and overall feel, BUT, in defense of the Prince, the Prince is a dedicated race bike. It's super stiff and perhaps a better choice for a racer. The Prince is, well, a beautiful design as well.
    "Whoever still can't put one and one together about what happened in cycling is beyond my help." - Jan Ullrich

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2008

Some Thoughts

I've ridden the Prince and VXRS World Star with SR 11 for a couple mths. I find that the Prince is more lively when you push hard. The TIME frame is a very compose all rounder. I'm thinking of getting a RXR VIP.....waiting for their spring production with BB30 and probably a Di2 drill thru electrice cable.

I wonder if the RXR VIP will be a better choice? There have been quite a few local feedbacks that RXR is stiffer the VXRS but ride harsh.....

Quote Originally Posted by FondriestFan
    Well, here are my thoughts for whatever it's worth. I own both the Prince and the Worldstar. Yes, I think overall, the Worldstar is a better bike in terms of construction quality, ride quality, and overall feel, BUT, in defense of the Prince, the Prince is a dedicated race bike. It's super stiff and perhaps a better choice for a racer. The Prince is, well, a beautiful design as well.