My new Dogma 60.1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Great-thanks.

RoadBikeReview Member
    ok measured...and funny enough it's 52.5 cm from top of seatpost collar to BB center. so depending on how they measure top of frame before the seatpost collar then i can see it being 52 cm...and my bike is a 50
    Ride More Talk Less
    - Caletti Cycles Custom Steel
    - 11 Nashbar Steel CX
    Terminal Pholocity

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter
    ok measured...and funny enough it's 52.5 cm from top of seatpost collar to BB center. so depending on how they measure top of frame before the seatpost collar then i can see it being 52 cm...and my bike is a 50
    Thanks for the favor. My saddle height is a shade over 68cm (my cycling inseam is 78cm), which doesn't leave me with much seatpost showing. What is your saddle height? I should have asked you--what is the standover height on your bike-it must be around 77cm or more.

Most of my bikes have 53.5 or 54.5 cm top tubes and I run an 120mm or 110mm stem--I have a longer torso and short legs. I am 5'8" so a 50cm Pinarello FP, Prince or Dogma has a 52.5cm, which means I would have to run a really long stem, like a 130 or 140mm stem. If I rode a 46.5 frame, I think the top tube (not to mention the short head tube) would be too small, though seattube wise, the 46.5cm would make more sense.

Bentley07 said his saddle height is 67cm, and judging from his photo, my saddle would only be a cm or so higher, and I think that's not quite enough exposed post. I know that sounds vain on my part, but if I am spending $7-9k on a bike, it should look the way I'd like it to.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2006
    Beautiful bike, Luis!!

I'm just curious. How tall are you and what is your inseam? I'm trying to decide between the 44.0 and 46.5 Dogma. I'm 5 '5 1/2" with a 31 inch inseam. With long legs and a short torso, I find that bikes with my reach tend to have short seatubes and short headtubes. My saddle height is 70.4mm.

If anyone else out there has similiar geometry, I would love to see your bike setups.

Big Lou
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by soman
    Luis, how tall are you?
    I am 5'7"

Big Lou
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by diegogarcia
    Hi there, lovely bike.

I too have a new Dogma, but was wondering how the RED sounds on yours. I have it on my Cervelo S3 which shifts well, but is noisier than it should be due to the internal cable routing and size of the BB chamber. I wondered if it would run slightly quieter on the Dogma as overall I am happy with the grouppo, especially the feel on the hoods and of course the weight.
    Sorry for the delayed reply. Red sounds just fine on the bike. Most of the noise on RED comes from the hollow cassette. I recently drilled out a small hole (with a Dremel) in the in the internal sleeve of the cassette and filled it with expandable foam. I read this in a blog and it works great. Best of luck with the bike. I LOVE MINE!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2010
    Sram red here to mate .
    Looks and works fantastic on the Dogma

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2010
    Sram Red here to dude

Looks and works great on the Dogma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123