My new Dogma is complete !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010

My new Dogma is complete !

Picked her up yesterday. Loooooooovvvvveee it. So fast and capable. A very planted ride and delightful feel. I am literally over the moon with this machine that I think thats it for me for another few years. So, Dogma 54cm. Dura Ace throughout, Fizik Aliante carbon railed saddle, PRO Stealth all in one 42cm bars with 100mm stem (ex MTB'er) Fizik tape, Look Keo Carbon pedals. 1 x Tax Tao bottle cage. Thanks for looking.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2007

Well Done

I think you solicited a lot of opinions on the forums and the end result is a great product. Kudos to you for going against the grain by going Dura Ace on a Pinarello and for going with a unique color. It all works well and the full Shimano coordination with the wheels and bar looks great. Glad the actual ride is great, but I know there is a lot of fun and satisfaction in building up a bike that is uniquely yours.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004
    Great looking bike. Love the color. What is the name of the color?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    That's a damn nice bike,congratulations !

RoadBikeReview Member
    I LOVE how the Petrol came out i think that's what it's called. your build is HOT!
    Ride More Talk Less
    - Caletti Cycles Custom Steel
    - 11 Nashbar Steel CX
    Terminal Pholocity

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2006
    It great to see a more unique paint scheme. Looks amazing with the DA wheels

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2004

Petrol Finish

To those that do not know the Petrol clear coat is a matt finish and not a gloss finish like the rest of the line.

I had the opportunity to see the whole line of colors during last years Pinarello gran fondo.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2004

Petrol Finish

To those that do not know the Petrol clear coat is a matt finish and not a gloss finish like the rest of the line.

I had the opportunity to see the whole line of colors during last years Pinarello gran fondo.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    ShimaNO are you serious??

RoadBikeReview Member
    that's interesting did not know that the finish is matte that's a PLUS
    Ride More Talk Less
    - 11 Nashbar Steel CX
    Terminal Pholocity

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dog
    ShimaNO are you serious??
    why do these morons like t-dog keep going on about the same tiresome topics.

put whatever you feel comfortable with on your bike and the morons can stick to their rigid, idiotic dogmas.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter
    that's interesting did not know that the finish is matte that's a PLUS
    Spot on - its stunning. So smooth and lovely.

Have to say, this bike is simply incredible. I love being out on it, it literally destroys my S3 in every way and the interesting thing is that in contradiction to the weight issues that the naysayers harp on about it moves like a rocket and my times are exactly the same as on the S3. The data is there, splits and all. I am 110% happy with my bike and it leaves me smiling like a chesire cat when I have had a ride of which I am knocking out 200 miles a week on average at the moment.

I appreciate all the comments.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shachah7
    why do these morons like t-dog keep going on about the same tiresome topics.

put whatever you feel comfortable with on your bike and the morons can stick to their rigid, idiotic dogmas.

Becuase idiots like shachah7 have NO idea.

Hey shachah7 why dont you buy a Porsche 911 and rip out the engine and put a Toyota engine in it.

Pinarello's deserve Campagnolo and NOTHING else.

The end.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2008

Hey shachah7 why dont you buy a Porsche 911 and rip out the engine and put a Toyota engine in it.

The end.

haha... this is hilarious. sorry for going off topic but i am tired of reading posts from monkeys like this.

the engine is you, not your groupset. what an utterly moronic analogy. and is that why pinarello themselves show dogmas with shimano in their catalogue? because they dont deserve it?

spend more time riding your bike and you might even look as good riding it as your bike does instead of posting stupidly useless posts.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Congratulation with your new built. Interesting colour...very unique. Yet to see one live. As for groupset, its a matter of personal preference. Enjoy the ride. Cheers.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shachah7
    haha... this is hilarious. sorry for going off topic but i am tired of reading posts from monkeys like this.

the engine is you, not your groupset. what an utterly moronic analogy. and is that why pinarello themselves show dogmas with shimano in their catalogue? because they dont deserve it?

spend more time riding your bike and you might even look as good riding it as your bike does instead of posting stupidly useless posts.

Blah, Blah, Blah, get back on your Giant TCR with ShiamNO .

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010
    T-Dog, put your bike in a bag, get on a plane and I'll rinse you out my back wheel with whatever groupset you want. Get over it man for gods sake. Its a bike is all, but mine at that and I love it.

End. As you say.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by diegogarcia
    T-Dog, put your bike in a bag, get on a plane and I'll rinse you out my back wheel with whatever groupset you want. Get over it man for gods sake. Its a bike is all, but mine at that and I love it.

End. As you say.

diegogarcia, it's beautiful. Because I want to remain in a happy marriage I stayed away from looking at the dogmas (outside what is posted here) so I never knew of the petrol color - that is a sweet color. It's a "not an in your face" color scheme and I like that. I agree with Foo about your bike - it's hot!

Joe

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    I dint even get started on the colour. I personally believe its disgusting but thats just MY opinion. I've had a Team Telekom Prince, F413 Team bike, Prince of Spain and I'll soon have my Caisse Esparge coloured Dogma. Each to there own.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003
    Lovely bike, mate. The Shimano running gear and wheels look good too.

If Shimano is good enough for Team Sky on their Dogma's...well....enough said.

The only one fishing on this thread is T-Dog....

Ride it with pride.

Cheers

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffster
    Lovely bike, mate. The Shimano running gear and wheels look good too.

If Shimano is good enough for Team Sky on their Dogma's...well....enough said.

The only one fishing on this thread is T-Dog....

Ride it with pride.

Cheers
    Thanks - yeah, I am over the moon with it and will be getting some serious miles in next week as 10 days off work.

As for T-Dog. Well, he is Australian and whilst I dont like to pidgeon hole all of em' I suspect his complex stems from that. Perhaps is a fourth generation Australian, related to a family member deported from the UK in the late 1800's for being nothing other than stupid. It could be in the family.

T-Dog, all said in jest of course, but we all know that the bike is far from ugly. ]

Love to all,

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010
    Can I point out that the Australian comment was in jest. I lived there myself. Lovely place of course :-)

RoadBikeReview Member
    i look at this post from time to time and just have to bump it to say that I LOVE this color and am sadden that we here in the US cannot have this color
    Ride More Talk Less
    - 11 Nashbar Steel CX
    Terminal Pholocity

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    wow, awesome looking bike!

banned
    May 2010

The end.
    you're an idiot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast