Official Dogma 60.1 Photo Gallery - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2004
    Finally finished.

Campy Super Record 11, Deda Presa bars, Pro carbon bar tape, FSA OS 99 stem, Campy Record pedals, Arundel cages, Campy Eurus wheels, Schwalbe Ultremo tires, Sigma computer, Sigma heart rate monitor and my nice old Selle San Marco saddle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    pics are nice, but they all look better in person. any bike applies actually. i cant afford one yet as im just a college student but some day... some day i will have my dogma. !
    thanks for pics,very cool bikes ;)

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rhauft View Post
    So many pretty doggies in here, figured I'd post mine with updated enve hoops & talon compact bar. I've had my share of high-end blingy bikes, but none compare to this.

That dogma is looking sweet. I've got a dogma too, but yours is prettier than mine

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie13 View Post
    Very nice looking bike! I start building up my Dogma tomorrow. Looking at you set up I was wonderig what size the frame is? It looks like you could have gone with a smaller frame!
    I've taken a long time to reply to this question. Just noticed it again.

I don't know the size, but I know what you mean about frame size. However, although the seat isn't that high above the top tube / bars, I had to put a 130mm stem on the bike to stop my knees hitting the bars. If I'd gone with a smaller frame I don't think even a 140mm stem would have stopped my knees hitting the bars.

likes shiny bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclin View Post
    That dogma is looking sweet. I've got a dogma too, but yours is prettier than mine
    Thanks cyclin, but that Dogma has a new home and a new owner in Fort Lauderdale FLA.
    Here is my new Dogma2 Giro d'Italia:

2012 Pinarello Dogma2 / SR11ti
    2010 Specialized SL3 S-Works / Red
    2008 Orbea Ordu TT / Red
    2000 Pinarello Prince Team Banesto R10
    1997 Pinarello Vuelta Team Banesto / R10
    1994 Pinarello Stelvio / C-R8
    1989 Pinarello Montello / C-R6

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2011
    I posted mine above but this is how it looks now with Enve 45 clinchers. Sorry iphone pic.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2008
    Hi guys,

My love affair with a 2009 Prince ended abruptly thanks to a driver talking on his mobile.

2 years later and I finally have another Pinarello. 2012 Dogma 2 finished in the CDE scheme. I had my maiden voyage today. There is nothing as smooth, no comparison. I've ridden Cervelos, BMCs, Giant, and Specialized... all great bikes; but this one is special.

I hope my photos do it justice:

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2011
    Very nice bike! Can you give a review specially compared to other bikes you've ridden before having the Dogma 2.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2008
    ^ Great request. I will do so over the next few days.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    Very nice, l went with almost the same set up even the saddle. Are the Meilenstein the new clincher version from LW?
    Looking at your saddle rail position and seat post, I would think you maybe could have gone one size smaller. May I ask what you measurement are ( height, inseam ) and the frame size and stem length.
    Great looking bike and beautiful build.

Big Lou
    Oct 2006
    Here's a few pics of a 100% CUSTOM Italian flag inspired Dogma 2 that I designed for my friend. This is a one of a kind Italian throughbred built up with the best parts money can buy. The breakdown is as follows.

*2012 Pinarello Dogma 2 frameset and Most Talon handlebar/stem custom painted (by Pinarello) in the Italian flag colors. Seatpost was custom painted (not painted by Pinarello) to match metallic red paint on frameset
    *2012 Campagnolo Super Record EPS group (customized with Far and Near red pulleys)
    *Custom built ENVE 6.7 Smart System clincher rims laced to red Chris King R45 ceramic hubs with Sapim CX Ray spokes finished with custom Dogma 2 stickers and
    *Speedplay Nanogram Zero pedals
    *Vredestein Tricomp Slock Slick Clincher
    *Custom Painted Selle Italia SLR Tekno saddle
    *Custom Ciamillo Gravitas SL carbon brakes
    *Vertebrae Ceramic brake cables and housing
    *Lizard Skin DSP two tone bar tape
    *Campagnolo carbon water bottle cage

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mykol77 View Post
    Very nice bike! Can you give a review specially compared to other bikes you've ridden before having the Dogma 2.
    My last 3 bikes before the Doggie were a BMC SLR01, a Prince, & a Cervelo R3.

The Prince has been compared to the Dogma quite a bit so I'll leave that one.

The BMC SLR is a great all round bike that manages to smooth out the road chatter, as did the R3. Both climb beautifully and their results in multistage racing are testament to that.

Compared to the BMC the Dogma is superior (IMHO) in how it manages to be just as smooth over rough roads but much more responsive when you put the hammer down.

Compared to the R3 the Pinarello feels more "stable" on the descents and turns. Full disclaimer: I'm a chicken-**** descender and I find more confidence on the Dogma...

As far as looks go, and this is purely subjective, the Dogma is just stunningly beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie13 View Post
    Very nice, l went with almost the same set up even the saddle. Are the Meilenstein the new clincher version from LW?
    Looking at your saddle rail position and seat post, I would think you maybe could have gone one size smaller. May I ask what you measurement are ( height, inseam ) and the frame size and stem length.
    Great looking bike and beautiful build.
    Thanks Frankie. Yep, the Mielensteins are the new clinchers from LW.

I agree that I could've gone a 51.5 instead of a 53. It's a bloody big bike! I'm 1.75m (5'9") with average proportions (about a 32.5 inseam), every other medium frame I've bought has fit me very nicely. Too late now... All that being said the bike feels really good and I'll be booking a fit over the next week or 2.

The fit process will very likely to push the saddle back 2-3 mm as it is a bit forward when measured from tip of the saddle to center of BB. That will sort out the proportions a bit.

EDIT: Anothe reason for the "forward" saddle position is that I've been riding with my cleats set as far back as possible for the last 2-3 weeks. It hasn't been a successful trial so they'll be back to the traditional position.
    Last edited by jathanas; 06-24-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Bike broke
    Jul 2011
    here is my baby girl
    Last edited by antihero77; 07-29-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Bike broke
    Jul 2011
    If anyone is on the fence about this bike. I say buy it. I came off a focus izalco and sworks roubaix sl3 before this bike. To all the reviews that say this bike is so stiff that it bangs you up and you feel every bump. I totally disagree I find this bike believe it or not as comfortable as my roubaix. But power transfer 1000 times better you feel every inch you lay down on the peddles. Descends like a dream and climbs great. This is the first dogma I have ever owned. And I am now a HUGE dogma fan. Only bike I will ever buy here on in.
    Last edited by antihero77; 07-29-2012 at 07:17 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2010
    heres my 2012 'CDE' Dogma2.. no expense spared and worth every penny

specs

2012 Dogma2
    MOST talon intergrated bars
    2012 Sram RED full Gruppo
    Zipp 303 FC beyond black rims (gp4000s rubber/latex tubes)
    speedplay ti's
    SLR carbonio saddle
    edge 800

love it!

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2011
    here is the Limited Edition Dogma 2, with EPS, regularly has lightweights on it; but went sprinting this weeekend

specs -- super record 11 eps; prologo saddle; hand built zipp 404s firecrest with chris king hubs, and red nipples; look ti pedals; 3t bars and stems

and contrary to the immediate post above -- no expense was spared

Batteries not required
    Quote Originally Posted by z1ppster View Post
    heres my 2012 'CDE' Dogma2.. no expense spared and worth every penny

specs

2012 Dogma2
    MOST talon intergrated bars
    2012 Sram RED full Gruppo
    Zipp 303 FC beyond black rims (gp4000s rubber/latex tubes)
    speedplay ti's
    SLR carbonio saddle
    edge 800

love it!
    Nice, but show the drivetrain side...
    2012 Orbea Orca Gold. SRAM Red, Rolf Prima Ares 4
    2007 Orbea Orca. SRAM Force, HED Ardennes
    2010 Masi Soulville. SRAM Apex, Ritchey, Fizik
    2014 Felt F65X 'Cross SRAM Rival / Apex Avid disc brakes

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnV View Post
    Nice, but show the drivetrain side...
    sorry ;) as requested

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2009
    My 2010 Dogma with Di2 and Shimano carbon crank

Batteries not required
    sorry ;) as requested
    Sweet! Love the new SRAM Red. I just put that on my bike too.
    2012 Orbea Orca Gold. SRAM Red, Rolf Prima Ares 4
    2007 Orbea Orca. SRAM Force, HED Ardennes
    2010 Masi Soulville. SRAM Apex, Ritchey, Fizik
    2014 Felt F65X 'Cross SRAM Rival / Apex Avid disc brakes

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando-333 View Post
    and contrary to the immediate post above -- no expense was spared
    Is this a typo?? If not a little rude.

RoadBikeReview Member
    ...I think its a LOT rude and obnoxious.
    campagnoloneutron
    ogni epoca ha un campione | ogni campione ha una Colnago+Pinarello+Campagnolo

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by campagnoloneutron View Post
    ...I think its a LOT rude and obnoxious.
    Agreed, it was cringeworthy.

This is a "post your dogma" thread. They're all expensive bikes. The "mine cost more than yours" attitude is a bit ordinary...

It's also insensitive if you consider that these bikes might represent someone's life savings.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jathanas View Post
    Agreed, it was cringeworthy.

This is a "post your dogma" thread. They're all expensive bikes. The "mine cost more than yours" attitude is a bit ordinary...

It's also insensitive if you consider that these bikes might represent someone's life savings.
    not just me then admittedly i suggested 'no expense spared' (to me!) as even after various discounts this thing cost me a few pounds under 9000 which is completely excessive i know and probably never to be repeated.. but by the looks of this thread i appreciate others have spend more...

and to put it into perspective, in april i had my cervelo s2 (similar spec to doggy) stolen from my house as B&stard Thieves broke into my conservatory and stole my bike after i have left is there after cleaning it post a race the day before..lucky the insurance paid out completely as i had a receipt for every single component, and they had to reimburse me the 'now' price rather the various web deals i had used at the time..

not out to win any competitions to have the most expensive dogma out there but i do appreciate great bikes and these are the greatest!...

I love my 'Snoop....Doggy Dogma'

cheers

Andy..

Daft Punk built my hotrod
    orlando with the cheesiest post of the thread.

Great bikes, all. I quite like the custom green one too.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast