Pinarello dogma 65.1 geometry help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Tarmac 54 - reach: 387mm. Stack: 543mm.

Dogma 65.1 515 - reach: 374mm. Stack: 520mm.

Take these measurements into consideration if you are already using stackers and a positive stem.

If your Tarmac fits your well I would be looking at the Dogma 65.1 - 530 or if you are using stackers even the 545. Check that you are happy with the geometry before you make you final decision.

Hope this helps.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post

Dogma 65.1 515 - reach: 374mm. Stack: 520mm.

Take these measurements into consideration if you are already using stackers and a positive stem.

If your Tarmac fits your well I would be looking at the Dogma 65.1 - 530 or if you are using stackers even the 545. Check that you are happy with the geometry before you make you final decision.

Hope this helps.
    It's strange. I thought 530 was better fit but both fitters, LBS, and even the Pinarello importer suggest 515 for me. @[email protected]

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dogma sizes still seem to confuse people.As someone said earlier,if you are spending a few grand on a bike go and try it!!!
    image.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member

Dogma 65.1 545 - reach: 386mm. Stack: 542mm.

The 545 is pretty much spot on for you unless your Tarmac is too big if so then take the 530 the 515 seems too bigger gap?

Good luck with your choice.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009
    For Pinarello Dogma sizing, the frames run larger than what you see listed. I.e, I normally ride a 58cm on a Specialized Tarmac or 58cm on a Cannondale, so the size that fits me is a 57.5cm on a Pinarello.

If you ride a 52cm on a Supersix Evo, then the right size Pinarello for you is the 51.5
    2010 Pinarello Dogma 60.1
    2013 Pinarello Dogma 65.1

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2012
    The frames are designed on traditional geometry. so IF you have ever rode an old steel frame you will find pinarello geometry very close to that. Considering most companies use sloping top tubes with contemporary geometry these days, Pinarellos run bigger in comparison. However if you compare them to old frames there isnt much difference. That is what i think anyway.

So if you have a recent frame (compact frame), yes! the pinarellos will run big because of the compact geometries top tubes are advertised as effective top tube (ett) length not actual top tube (att) length. Where as pinarello is actual top tube length. So in essence ett 565 does not equal att 565 because the ett will be shorter if you measured it length wise in comparison with att.

I hope this makes sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12