• 08-03-2012
    almarzouqi
    thanks rhauft .. nice pic and report .. well done ..
  • 08-03-2012
    aureliajulia
    Also enjoyed this. Thanks!

Proud owner of a Pinarello for 9 days and counting.
  • 08-17-2012
    achc
    great photos OP, got my first road bike ... FPDUE!
  • 08-18-2012
    stitcher
    Hi Roberto,
    Thank you for the tour report! Always great to see what is "over there" :-)
    I was looking through the pictures and one of them caught my eye, it's a black matte Pinarello with some sort of reflective silver stripes. In your gallery it is between white-blue Dogma 60.1 and FPQuattro. It can be either FPQuattro, or Paris, but I don't see this color scheme on Pinarello website. I'm sure that if you will zoom in the picture, you will be able to see either the name or at least carbon thread count :-) If you have time, of course :-)
    Thanks again,
    Andrey
  • 08-19-2012
    rhauft
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stitcher View Post
    Hi Roberto,
    Thank you for the tour report! Always great to see what is "over there" :-)
    I was looking through the pictures and one of them caught my eye, it's a black matte Pinarello with some sort of reflective silver stripes. In your gallery it is between white-blue Dogma 60.1 and FPQuattro. It can be either FPQuattro, or Paris, but I don't see this color scheme on Pinarello website. I'm sure that if you will zoom in the picture, you will be able to see either the name or at least carbon thread count :-) If you have time, of course :-)
    Thanks again,
    Andrey

That is a 2011 Paris. This tour was back in Sptember 2010. HTH //Rob
  • 08-19-2012
    stitcher
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rhauft View Post
    That is a 2011 Paris. This tour was back in Sptember 2010. HTH //Rob

Haha, thanks! I should've looked at the original post date, I didn't even think that it is 2 years old, when it was on top of threads list :-)