American Icon
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: American Icon

  1. #1
    gazing from the shadows
    Reputation: QuiQuaeQuod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    27,053

    American Icon

    Icons, graphical ones, are simple representations of something that everyone can recognize at a glance.

    So I give you this American Icon of the enduring legacy of our times.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    .
    Stout beers under trees, please.

  2. #2
    Quiet, daddy's drinking
    Reputation: Turtleherder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by dr hoo
    Icons, graphical ones, are simple representations of something that everyone can recognize at a glance.

    So I give you this American Icon of the enduring legacy of our times.

    The ghost of tortures past?
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

    No collusion with the delusion

    “Nationalism always breaks its promises because nationalists hate enemies in their countries more than they hate the enemies of their countries" The Guardian.

  3. #3
    Shirtcocker
    Reputation: Bocephus Jones II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    60,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleherder
    The ghost of tortures past?
    bottom says, 10,000 volts in your pocket, guilty or innocent
    .....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

  4. #4
    In need of sock puppet
    Reputation: thinkcooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,420
    That'd make a nice stencil for the side of government buildings.

  5. #5
    You're Not the Boss of Me
    Reputation: JayTee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,746
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkcooper
    That'd make a nice stencil for the side of government buildings.

    Damn. That is a COMPLETELY inspired idea. If I weren't such a coward about being arrested and all, I'd start tonight.
    JESUS IS COMING

    ... look busy

  6. #6
    Soon to be banned
    Reputation: spyderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    14,475
    Quote Originally Posted by jtolleson
    Damn. That is a COMPLETELY inspired idea. If I weren't such a coward about being arrested and all, I'd start tonight.
    They haven't repealed the 1st amendment...yet.
    "Walmart ... Where else can you crush your business competition, and yet, serve and control the lumpenproletariat." Mr. Grumpy

    السلام عليكم

  7. #7
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,047
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderman
    They haven't repealed the 1st amendment...yet.
    Nor have they repealed graffiti laws.

    It is ridiculous to suggest all branches of the government condone torture.... and it will only be YOUR tax money used to clean it up.

  8. #8
    In need of sock puppet
    Reputation: thinkcooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,420
    Quote Originally Posted by filtersweep
    Nor have they repealed graffiti laws.

    It is ridiculous to suggest all branches of the government condone torture.... and it will only be YOUR tax money used to clean it up.
    In Santa Cruz, I could probably get a grant to create the stencil.

  9. #9
    banned
    Reputation: Live Steam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,685
    I thought it was Robert Byrd. Gofigya

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.