Biden Finally Says It: Trump Should Step Down for Misleading the American Ppl
    A Story of Love

Biden Finally Says It: Trump Should Step Down for Misleading the American Ppl

An understatement, really.

MH: I want to go like my Dad did — peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Sys: COMPLACENCY IS LETHAL. VOTE in November.

Homer: I believe that the children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

RoadBikeReview Member
    But all that violent rioting. Who is going to protect you from that?

Of course --- Donald Trump --- the President while all this is occurring!

Hey what do you have to lose anyway?
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

My job is to call balls and strikes and not pitch or swing a bat. ... I have no agenda.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    But all that violent rioting. Who is going to protect you from that?

Of course --- Donald Trump --- the President while all this is occurring!

Hey what do you have to lose anyway?

Yes, that always makes me shake my head. When I see the TV ads (for Dump) showing the looting and rioting and the voice-over says something like "this is what America will look like under Joes Biden". Yet, those images are taken from what is happening RIGHT NOW under Dump. And I'm sure people believe that bulls**t.

Is he saying that, once he is re-elected, THEN he will take care of this?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Of course that is their argument! I mean...who would try and stop a pandemic, wildfires, flooding deaths, etc...without guranteed job security for another four years? I know I'm just on cruise control for the rest of 2020, until I get my manager to agree to guarantee to pay me for four more years.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surveyor 777 View Post
    Is he saying that, once he is re-elected, THEN he will take care of this?
    Of course ... if he is re-elected, the people have spoked and given him the mandate to declare "Martial Law" on all Democratic run cities and states.

The protests ... errr, riots taking place in GOP held cities and states will be left to the local lynching squads ... err, "Well armed, deputized militias" as they will become legal. Rioters will be hung by trees as seen fit by the locals.

The 13th amendment will be repealed and Trump will now have access to "Free" labor at all of his businesses ... which he almost has already with illegals being paid under the table. This will just allow him to "Follow the law".
    Voting isn't marriage - it's public transport. You are not waiting for "The One" who is absolutely perfect. You are getting on the bus, and if there isn't one going exactly to your destination you don't stay at home and sulk - you take the one going closest to where you want to be!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Drumpft should be in Federal prison, not just stepping aside. For many reasons.

I sooooo want to see him (and his family) scorned for un-patriotic acts committed in the name of white supremacy and discrediting Western Alliances.

Who knows the information passed to Russia through traitor Drumpt's administration.
    Lots of bikes - vintage steel w/ friction thru modern Ti and CF w/ brifters.

RoadBikeReview Member
    This should extend beyond him and his family to everyone of his cult members. They all have blood on their hands.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "You can't logic a person out of a position they didn't logic themselves in to"

"Fox News has done to our parents what they were scared X-box would do to us."