CIA had to extract a deep cover spy in Russia...
    Cleavage Of The Tetons

CIA had to extract a deep cover spy in Russia...

Due to fears of Trump's incompetence.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/polit...ted/index.html

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    It was only incompetence if it wasn't intentional.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

off the back
    Good thing we didn't elect that b!tch.
    "Damn. Y'all murdered the sh*t out that mutherf***er"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Good thing we didn't elect that b!tch.
    I thought we did ... turns out it was Putin's B!tch
    Snakebit: "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a source? I don't make a note of everything I see or hear on the internet and you don't have to take my word for it."

NSFW
    I'm not sure how this is going to MAGA, unless we are not supposed to read the America part of MAGA literally, and it's intended to be Russia that will be great, once again.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    NYT confirms CNN's report and adds this: The informant was instrumental to the CIA's conclusion that Putin ordered & orchestrated Russia's interference campaign & the assessment that Putin favored Trump and personally ordered the DNC hack.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/u...nt-russia.html

And this

The person’s life remains in danger, current and former officials said, pointing to Moscow’s attempts last year to assassinate Sergei V. Skripal,
    Real Americans are disgusted by this.......silence from the deplorables
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

-Robert Mueller

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    CNN now reporting that the asset had direct access to Vladimir Putin, including the the ability to take photos of presidential documents, and had served US for more than a decade.

The deplorables do not care. As long as this triggers the libs they are fine with it.
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

-Robert Mueller

NSFW
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    CNN now reporting that the asset had direct access to Vladimir Putin, including the the ability to take photos of presidential documents, and had served US for more than a decade.

The deplorables do not care. As long as this triggers the libs they are fine with it.
    I'd like to know why so many people are not troubled by this. Why are so few Republicans condemning these actions, what would be literally called treasonous conduct if done by any other person.

Trump is ending relationships with allies. Trump is tanking the economy. Trump is making America less safe. This is not going to end well.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    The obligatory...... Imagine if Obama did this.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
    I'd like to know why so many people are not troubled by this. Why are so few Republicans condemning these actions, what would be literally called treasonous conduct if done by any other person.

Trump is ending relationships with allies. Trump is tanking the economy. Trump is making America less safe. This is not going to end well.
    “Party before country.”
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind

What the what???
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr View Post

Dr. Frankenstein always waits too long to admit something has to be done about the monster he’s created.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Law of Headwinds states: If the ride out is easy you better leave something in the tank for the turn...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Due to fears of Trump's incompetence.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/polit...ted/index.html
    Fears?

Fears is about uncertainty and by now we all know Trump is over his head and unqualified to be Prez
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

Folsom City Blues...
    Here’s what you’d expect from the orange one. Looks the GOP is going to waste tax payers moneys on a witch hunt.

GOP lawmaker calls for investigation into CNN spy story

GOP Rep. Doug Collins (Ga.) on Tuesday called for an investigation into CNN over the network's report that said the CIA pulled a high-level informant from Russia amid concerns that President Trump mishandled intelligence.

“To put this out at this time and to put it such a way that the CIA had to come out and respond to this is really a disturbing part,” Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, said on Fox News.

“I really question whose side CNN is on," the GOP congressman continued. "This is a problem we’re seeing. I think it needs to be investigated. With the CIA coming out like it has, I think it has to be something we look at."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ation-into-cnn

CIA Rebuke Wasn't Enough...GOP Rep Wants Investigation Into Shoddy CNN Spy Story

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...story-n2552866
    Tao Te Ching

The movement of the Tao is to return

The way of Tao is to yield

Heaven, Earth and all things are born of the existant world.

The existent world is born of nothingness of the Tao

Master Lao Tzu

What the what???
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
    “I really question whose side CNN is on," the GOP congressman continued.
    I laughed out loud reading that. It’s called journalism, congressman. The only side it’s ever supposed to be on is the side of truth. Apparently you’ve grown accustomed to your daily fluffing from Faux News...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Law of Headwinds states: If the ride out is easy you better leave something in the tank for the turn...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
    “I really question whose side CNN is on," the GOP congressman continued. "This is a problem we’re seeing. I think it needs to be investigated. With the CIA coming out like it has, I think it has to be something we look at."
    Odd that he says nothing about Russian state media publishing the spy's name, address, and phone number for his new home in Washington DC. He also makes no mention of Trump's reckless disregard for state secrets.

Selective outrage.

-Robert Mueller