DNI whistle blower coverup - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 320
  1. #51
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by taxidermy man View Post
    deleted by moderator
    You tried to deflect from Trump's actions and ended up highlighting how far the GOP has fallen on Russia thanks to Trump. Now that you have embarrassed yourself you resort to insults.

    Fail.
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

    -Robert Mueller

  2. #52
    What the what???
    Reputation: Opus51569's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    “I think Macbeth had every right to do what he did. I see no reason why he wouldn’t. These witches, or whatever they are, they did the patriotic thing, which was to give him information, and frankly I think he would be a fool not to act on that information, and as King of Scotland, he has a right, he has a right to defend himself even if that means maybe having to get rid of somebody else who was king before him, because what we’re dealing with here, Chris, is a corrupt system. That’s the bottom line. He had every right to stab King Duncan. I am not saying that he stabbed King Duncan, but if he had, it would have been his right, because the corruption he was dealing with goes back decades and can be seen reflected in mirrors for eight generations of kings and beyond. Ask anyone. Ask anyone with a cauldron, Chris, and they’ll tell you."
    -Rudy Giuliani
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Marc again.
    The Law of Headwinds states: If the ride out is easy you better leave something in the tank for the turn...

  3. #53
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    “I think Macbeth had every right to do what he did. I see no reason why he wouldn’t. These witches, or whatever they are, they did the patriotic thing, which was to give him information, and frankly I think he would be a fool not to act on that information, and as King of Scotland, he has a right, he has a right to defend himself even if that means maybe having to get rid of somebody else who was king before him, because what we’re dealing with here, Chris, is a corrupt system. That’s the bottom line. He had every right to stab King Duncan. I am not saying that he stabbed King Duncan, but if he had, it would have been his right, because the corruption he was dealing with goes back decades and can be seen reflected in mirrors for eight generations of kings and beyond. Ask anyone. Ask anyone with a cauldron, Chris, and they’ll tell you."
    -Rudy Giuliani
    LOL. Nice.

    Wonder what Rudy or Donnie's take on First Temptation of Man™ would be?:

    Trump: "Y'know, I don't know if Satan really tempted Eve with that apple or if that was just all a creation of the lamestream media. I mean, you're telling me how it went, but it may not have gone down that way, some people are saying. And the media are the real enemies of God, y'know?

    But yeah, the story is that Satan got Eve to turn away from God... but IF he did, and I'm not saying he did, then she's the one who's really at fault, 'cuz she went and got Adam to turn away from God. So really, it's all her fault – women, amirite? – Satan just got caught up in the web.

    And even if he did do it, can you really blame him, folks? There's only two people in all the world, and he wants a constituency too, y'know. Why should God be the only one to have some little people following him? Seems to be me that ANY high-quality person should have some followers, preferably weak-willed, poorly-educated ones. All I can say is, it's always worked for me."


    .
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  4. #54
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15,349
    Rudy and Donnie on the Watergate break-in

    "What was the DNC hiding? Those burglars must have been after something!"
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

    -Robert Mueller

  5. #55
    [REDACTED]
    Reputation: Lombard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,760
    David Brooks said it very well here. Start watching at about 5:30 or just read the quotes:

    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/sh...udi-oil-attack

    "But Giuliani wasn't shy about this. And the fall of Giuliani is one of the great stories of our age. I covered him a lot when he was mayor, extremely brilliant, extremely sharp, not the man I see today."

    "The one continuity is that he would sit around with his staff and watch "The Godfather" movies over and over again."

    "And the mob behavior — this really is mob behavior. It's like, let's dig up dirt on this guy."
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

    “Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein



  6. #56
    Russian Troll Farmer
    Reputation: No Time Toulouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    “I think Macbeth had every right to do what he did. I see no reason why he wouldn’t. These witches, or whatever they are, they did the patriotic thing, which was to give him information, and frankly I think he would be a fool not to act on that information, and as King of Scotland, he has a right, he has a right to defend himself even if that means maybe having to get rid of somebody else who was king before him, because what we’re dealing with here, Chris, is a corrupt system. That’s the bottom line. He had every right to stab King Duncan. I am not saying that he stabbed King Duncan, but if he had, it would have been his right, because the corruption he was dealing with goes back decades and can be seen reflected in mirrors for eight generations of kings and beyond. Ask anyone. Ask anyone with a cauldron, Chris, and they’ll tell you."
    -Rudy Giuliani
    Umm...Rudy...Macbeth was the Thane of Northumbria, not the king of Scotland....
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres"

  7. #57
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15,349
    While the Stans babble about Obama this is what the hippy, Liberal, Antifa at the National Review say

    "There is not a Republican alive who would find it acceptable for a Democratic president to press a foreign country to work with his personal lawyer to investigate a domestic political rival."
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...source=twitter
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

    -Robert Mueller

  8. #58
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
    Thank you for sharing that piece, I rather liked it. In today’s political climate, it’s what you’d expect in this day of the age of the orange one.
    The difference between a Plame campaign commercial and a trump one is that Plame actually was a real spy, while Don the Con only played a genius businessman/negotiator on TV.

    em

  9. #59
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15,349
    Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...oing-by-bidens

    “Biden was definitely not involved,” Lutsenko said. “We do not have any grounds to think that there was any wrongdoing starting from 2014.”
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

    -Robert Mueller

  10. #60
    Folsom City Blues...
    Reputation: Elfstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie m View Post
    The difference between a Plame campaign commercial and a trump one is that Plame actually was a real spy, while Don the Con only played a genius businessman/negotiator on TV.

    em
    I whole heartedly agree with you on that note, but, in fairness, the piece still plays out like a trailer for a action movie. Before a con artist, reality series buffoon became the Cheeto and Cheese of our great nation, you’d never see a political campaign ad as such. But, to reiterate, I really do like the ad and Plame looks quite capable.
    Tao Te Ching

    The movement of the Tao is to return

    The way of Tao is to yield

    Heaven, Earth and all things are born of the existant world.

    The existent world is born of nothingness of the Tao

    Master Lao Tzu

  11. #61
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
    I whole heartedly agree with you on that note, but, in fairness, the piece still plays out like a trailer for a action movie.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

    em

  12. #62
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15,349
    Trump admits he asked Ukrainian President Zelensky to look into Biden during call that's part of whistleblower complaint: "It was largely [about] fact that we don't want our people like VP Biden & his son creating to the corruption largely in Ukraine"

    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

    -Robert Mueller

  13. #63
    Folsom City Blues...
    Reputation: Elfstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie m View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

    em
    Please reread the last sentence in bold and not project what you think I said. Thank you for your time and patience.

    QUOTE=Elfstone;5347813]I whole heartedly agree with you on that note, but, in fairness, the piece still plays out like a trailer for a action movie. Before a con artist, reality series buffoon became the Cheeto and Cheese of our great nation, you’d never see a political campaign ad as such. But, to reiterate, I really do like the ad and Plame looks quite capable.[/QUOTE]
    Tao Te Ching

    The movement of the Tao is to return

    The way of Tao is to yield

    Heaven, Earth and all things are born of the existant world.

    The existent world is born of nothingness of the Tao

    Master Lao Tzu

  14. #64
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15,349
    Trump has already admitted this is exactly what he did

    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

    -Robert Mueller

  15. #65
    Adorable Furry Hombre
    Reputation: Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    28,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    Trump has already admitted this is exactly what he did

    " Troubling in the extreme", translates into...I'll wring my hands and issue a tweet about it and then get back to voting on party lines to support everything Trump's says and does

  16. #66
    What the what???
    Reputation: Opus51569's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,601
    During a Sunday morning gaggle with reporters, Donald Trump lost it when he was asked why he was talking about Biden in a call with Ukraine’s president.

    Here was the exchange:

    Q: Is there a recording of that call?
    Trump: Well, I don’t say anything. Whenever I speak to a foreign leader, I assume there are many people on the line. I don’t assume I’m talking to the leader. Any time I’m on the phone with a foreign leader, many, many people are on the line. Sometimes they are taping calls. Sometimes they’re doing the stenographer. But I also assume many people are on the line from the other side. So if I’m speaking to a country, they also have people on the line. So who would say a thing like what you’re saying? Now, I will say this, I said absolutely nothing wrong. It was perfect.

    Q: You acknowledged that you talked about the Bidens. Is that correct, sir?
    Trump: Listen to me. Listen to me. Listen — Listen to me. Listen to me. I assume many people are on the line. I know that before I make the you have intelligence agencies, everybody listening. That call was a great call. It was a perfect call. A perfect call. What wasn’t perfect is the horrible thing that Joe Biden said. And now he made a lie, never spoke to his son. Give me a break.

    Even his phone calls are "perfect". What could possible go wrong???
    The Law of Headwinds states: If the ride out is easy you better leave something in the tank for the turn...

  17. #67
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Oxtox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    " Troubling in the extreme", translates into...I'll wring my hands and issue a tweet about it and then get back to voting on party lines to support everything Trump's says and does
    word.

    Mittens Romney can only aspire to be Caspar Milquetoast...what a spineless wimp.
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

  18. #68
    off the back
    Reputation: rufus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    While the Stans babble about Obama this is what the hippy, Liberal, Antifa at the National Review say



    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...source=twitter
    Yes, but you disregard the rule that governs all:

    IOKIYAR
    "Damn. Y'all murdered the sh*t out that mutherf***er"

  19. #69
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus51569 View Post
    During a Sunday morning gaggle with reporters, Donald Trump lost it when he was asked why he was talking about Biden in a call with Ukraine’s president.

    Here was the exchange:

    Q: Is there a recording of that call?
    Trump: Well, I don’t say anything. Whenever I speak to a foreign leader, I assume there are many people on the line. I don’t assume I’m talking to the leader. Any time I’m on the phone with a foreign leader, many, many people are on the line. Sometimes they are taping calls. Sometimes they’re doing the stenographer. But I also assume many people are on the line from the other side. So if I’m speaking to a country, they also have people on the line. So who would say a thing like what you’re saying? Now, I will say this, I said absolutely nothing wrong. It was perfect.

    Q: You acknowledged that you talked about the Bidens. Is that correct, sir?
    Trump: Listen to me. Listen to me. Listen — Listen to me. Listen to me. I assume many people are on the line. I know that before I make the you have intelligence agencies, everybody listening. That call was a great call. It was a perfect call. A perfect call. What wasn’t perfect is the horrible thing that Joe Biden said. And now he made a lie, never spoke to his son. Give me a break.

    Even his phone calls are "perfect". What could possible go wrong???
    Trump... corrupt AND a total f**king sub-moron.

    ”B-b-But, Hillary’s E-MAILS!!!”
    .
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  20. #70
    Adorable Furry Hombre
    Reputation: Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    28,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxtox View Post
    word.

    Mittens Romney can only aspire to be Caspar Milquetoast...what a spineless wimp.
    Bill Maher had one of my Senators, Ben Sasse, on his show for an interview...He wrung his hands about how he didn't like what Trump did/said...and Maher gave him a free-pass on his entire voting record of always siding with the GOP on party lines on every single thing. He's pulled a similar schtick when interviewed before on other programs....but I figured Maher of all people would call him out on it--nope.

    Invertebrates, they new GOP.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

  21. #71
    Folsom City Blues...
    Reputation: Elfstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Trump... corrupt AND a total f**king sub-moron.

    ”B-b-But, Hillary’s E-MAILS!!!”
    .
    And, let us not forget the proverbial, Benghazi!
    Tao Te Ching

    The movement of the Tao is to return

    The way of Tao is to yield

    Heaven, Earth and all things are born of the existant world.

    The existent world is born of nothingness of the Tao

    Master Lao Tzu

  22. #72
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Oxtox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Bill Maher had one of my Senators, Ben Sasse, on his show for an interview...He wrung his hands about how he didn't like what Trump did/said...and Maher gave him a free-pass on his entire voting record of always siding with the GOP on party lines on every single thing. He's pulled a similar schtick when interviewed before on other programs....but I figured Maher of all people would call him out on it--nope.

    Invertebrates, they new GOP.
    sometimes Maher is too high to be combative...
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

  23. #73
    Adorable Furry Hombre
    Reputation: Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    28,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxtox View Post
    sometimes Maher is too high to be combative...
    He's a fan of organic tequila BTW and requires it in his greenroom.

    No srsly, it is in his contract for his act. I didn't know there was such a thing as "organic" tequila until I saw that.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

  24. #74
    Sweet Potato Kugel
    Reputation: Eretz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,490
    Someone answered the question already for me.
    Last edited by Eretz; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:51 AM.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    Ben Franklin -Tis curious and amazing to observe how distinct and independent of each other the rattles of this animal are, and yet how firmly they are united together

  25. #75
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    24,769
    Quote Originally Posted by taxidermy man View Post
    No sense of humor huh? Sorry I forgot...everything 1/2 black man says good, anything orange man says...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
    Totally exonerated.

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...eral_election/
    Last edited by troutmd; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:44 AM.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Landis Whistle Blower case
    By Doctor Falsetti in forum The Doping Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 10:12 PM
  2. Wall Street Whistle Blower - Richard Grove
    By Corsaire in forum Politics Only
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 12:32 PM
  3. Whistle Blower Law
    By g29er in forum The Doping Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:45 PM
  4. Health Insurance 'whistle blower'...
    By bahueh in forum Politics Only
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 12:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •