FBI - Its 2016 and the Russian Invasion of US Elections All Over Again
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27,472

    FBI - Its 2016 and the Russian Invasion of US Elections All Over Again

    If you love the Communists more the Uncle Sam re-elect Donald Trump.

    **********************
    FBI Director Christopher Wray said Thursday that Russia has been "very active" in its efforts to influence US elections, with the primary goal being to "denigrate" Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

    Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray told lawmakers that Russia is primarily interfering through "malign foreign influence in an effort to hurt Biden's campaign" -- echoing the intelligence community's public assessment on Moscow's meddling efforts issued last month.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/polit...nce/index.html
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.


    My job is to call balls and strikes and not pitch or swing a bat. ... I have no agenda.

  2. #2
    Darling of The Lounge
    Reputation: Retro Grouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    4,682
    There is also some domestic election shenanigans going on, too.

    My father-in-law received a mail-in absentee ballot. He noticed it didn't have a state seal and called the election office. He was told the official ballots were not mailed out yet.

    I wonder how many folks will get duped by this tactic.

  3. #3
    tlg
    tlg is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: tlg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,454

    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

  4. #4
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nayr497's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,071
    I grew up in the 80s watching far too many dopey anti-USSR movies (most make me cringe and turn them off after 5 minutes if I think "Oh, it'll be fun to watch this again!"). And WWF wrestling with the heels of "eastern" and Middle Eastern origins. Americans spent 30+ years hating the Soviets.

    Out of all the insanity...I really, REALLY cannot get over the fact that people are able to stomach/reason away Trump saying how great Putin is, when he just poisoned ANOTHER opponent!

    And, how people can just dismiss Russian election interference. If we cannot agree that our elections need to be completely protect and fair, well, there really isn't much hope for the United States lasting much longer.

  5. #5
    tlg
    tlg is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: tlg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,454
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    Out of all the insanity...I really, REALLY cannot get over the fact that people are able to stomach/reason away Trump saying how great Putin is, when he just poisoned ANOTHER opponent!
    But... Putin said he didn't do it.
    And Trump says Putin is more trustworthy than U.S. Intelligence.


    So clearly it's fake news meant to harm poor ole Vlad.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

  6. #6
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: tungsten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    187
    “Every time the US ‘saves’ a country, it converts it into either an insane asylum or a cemetery.”

  7. #7
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    27,261

    Russian election interference! OH NO!

    So far, naked fear mongering from the mainstream media casting doubt on the integrity of the election, specifically, what should the Dems do when Trump "steals" the election? Blame the Russians?

    The darker speculation: what if Trump refuses to leave office if defeated? The SC figured out the hanging chads in a week, Gore conceded, and the transfer of power came on schedule. TDF sufferers have again gone off the hook. They should all seek shrinks.

    Ok, so where's the evidence of Russian interference? Everyone is curiously silent on what, exactly, we're supposed to look out for? What examples can FBI director Wray give so we recognize when we're being cleverly manipulated and when we're being told the straight truth? During the last 4 years, Democrat Party leaders and their media shills have misinterpreted and lied so much, the Republicans are coming across as the voices of reason. This became obvious in the impeachment hearings. Lots of voters figured it out, how could they not? They're unmasking at Trump rallies.

    The Russian interlopers will have a field day deriding Biden, BLM, the Squad, putting the Dems on the defensive. So their outraged Victorian talking heads will have to keep viewers on the edge of their seats the whole time, preparing for the worst.

    Hillary is saying to Biden, "DO NOT CONCEDE THE ELECTION!" And y'know what? Spoiled middle class kids fresh out of college prepped with Marxist ideology [BLM, Antifa], censoring dissent and cancelling dissenters, tearing down statues, pretentious revisionist historians corrupting middle school students to hate the US, in the totalitarian manner of learned fascists, the revolution is already underway. "White racist! Xenophobe!" Sub themes: "misogynist, homophobe. Toxic masculinity! Gender dysphoria!" Throw in "narcissist" to bring it all home.

    The racist battle cry is about 50 years too late. Plenty of deception, denial, transference, going on. These social issues will always be with us. Right now, the Squad, all "minorities" acting like victims, on top of the failed impeachment, Russian collusion hoax, primed in the Kavanaugh hearings, Democrats are committing the sins of their enemies. They showed their true colors: weaponizing the law to depose the duly elected POTUS. Shutting down businesses and ordering everyone to stay confined in their safe spaces, while simultaneously winking at rioting, looting, arson, and murder on the streets. What kind of mind puts all that together emotionally? A textbook Marxist revolutionary.
    Last edited by Fredrico; 09-18-2020 at 01:52 AM.

  8. #8
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27,472
    Have you grow tired over the fear of socialism rants? If you like eating safe food; drinking clean water, driving a safe car; having a retirement program with healthcare; borders protected; perhaps a vacation at a national park, then you like America style of socialism.

    Ever wonder who might be telling you the United States and such programs are inferior?
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.


    My job is to call balls and strikes and not pitch or swing a bat. ... I have no agenda.

  9. #9
    tlg
    tlg is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: tlg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Ok, so where's the evidence of Russian interference?
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

  10. #10
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    27,261
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    Have you grow tired over the fear of socialism rants? If you like eating safe food; drinking clean water, driving a safe car; having a retirement program with healthcare; borders protected; perhaps a vacation at a national park, then you like America style of socialism.

    Ever wonder who might be telling you the United States and such programs are inferior?
    I"m not the one to complain. I'm living on social security and a housing authority subsidy, entirely on the government dole. I have free government healthcare, VA or Medicare. I've already had clean water all my lifetime, paved roads, respectful neighbors, and assiduously avoid bad food. I've always prided myself on treating blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Chinese, Vietnamese, women and gays on the content of their characters, in fact taking pleasure learning about their races and cultural backgrounds.

    So I'll be damned if some social justice warrior punk fresh out of "grievous studies," tries to button hole me as "racist old white man." Total bullsh!t. SJWs can only be projecting their own racist attitude, holding down the descendants of slaves as a perennial victim class of inferiors in need of whitey's generosity. The blacks I knew in Longview, TX, rebelled against condescending treatments they got from teachers, police, prosecutors, judges, retail establishments, and government welfare workers. This is confirmed by Shelby Steele, Candace Owens, and other intellectuals who lived on the receiving end at some point in their lives.

    Steele says when African-Americans finally had equal rights legally by '68, they didn't know how to overcome their victim status and take advantage of it. To this day, young black guys join the gang mentality, and look down on ambitious nerds who value going to school and getting educated. That's "Uncle Tom." As Biden said, "If you aren't voting Democratic, you ain't black." [So stay helpless and ignorant, and we'll will keep you afloat, because you can't do it for yourself.]

    What's new are these angry social justice warriors, shadows of the more radical anti-Vietnam War protestors, emoting rage in the streets way beyond peaceful protest. They're trying to destabilizes the culture, weaken, destroy social order, defund the police. This opens the door to radical solutions, such as destroying the capitalistic economic base and starting over with a blank slate, social media re-education by means of selective censorship, perjury trapping agents of the political opposition, such as Gen. Flynn, and the communist takeovers in Russia, China, Cambodia. They all ended badly.

    European socialism is admirable. But as my dad used to say, "Socialism just doesn't inspire ambition and creativity." These are characteristics of a youthful culture, not a bunch of old ones. Having battled amongst themselves and the world in a history of horrible wars, Europe finally exorcised its cultural problems and is now living in peace.

    Self righteous SJWs aren't gonna get sh!t angrily protesting in the streets, throwing water bottles at police, and torching businesses. At some point, Americans have to grow up.

  11. #11
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    27,261
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Well, let's hear it. 22 months and Mueller found lots of noise, but nothing that had an effect on the election.

    The ads were indistinguishable from opposition parties defaming each other. Social media manipulators are all over the map. So what's the big deal? Russians may have been voicing on the sidelines, but they did not create the character of the election and won't this time around. So the story is more fake news intended to smear Trump and get Sleepy Joe elected. That's it.

  12. #12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27,472
    Have you grow tired over the fear of socialism rants? If you like eating safe food; drinking clean water, driving a safe car; having a retirement program with healthcare; borders protected; perhaps a vacation at a national park, then you like America style of socialism.

    Ever wonder who might be telling you the United States and such programs are inferior?
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.


    My job is to call balls and strikes and not pitch or swing a bat. ... I have no agenda.

  13. #13
    tlg
    tlg is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: tlg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    17,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Well, let's hear it. 22 months and Mueller found lots of noise, but nothing that had an effect on the election.

    The ads were indistinguishable from opposition parties defaming each other. Social media manipulators are all over the map. So what's the big deal? Russians may have been voicing on the sidelines, but they did not create the character of the election and won't this time around. So the story is more fake news intended to smear Trump and get Sleepy Joe elected. That's it.
    The Republican led Senate Select Committee on Intelligence says you have no F'n clue what you're talking about and are a complete embarrassment of an American citizen.

    REPORT OF THE
    SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE
    UNITED STATES SENATE
    ON
    RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS AND INTERFERENCE
    IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume1.pdf
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume2.pdf
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume3.pdf
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume4.pdf

    Go away you un-american troll!
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

  14. #14
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27,472
    Are the Russians currently meddling in the 2020 election seeking a Trump election?

    Who you going to believe: Donald Trump or the FBI?

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-d...b6c6317d016257
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.


    My job is to call balls and strikes and not pitch or swing a bat. ... I have no agenda.

  15. #15
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nayr497's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,071
    None of what you wrote about the Democrats playing up a stolen election would have made sense to me last week, fred.

    Then I was stuck in the car heading to the beach and got stuck on the insanity of the Rush Limbaugh show. His stand-in (poor Rush was in bad health, wonder if his opiate addiction caused any of it?!) had a LONG rant about this Democratic ploy to normalize Trump stealing the election...so the American public would be ready for him to do it and be okay with him being removed by force.

    So...now that I've listen to an hour of right wing nutjob talk radio...I can see why you think this

  16. #16
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Wookiebiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,468
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    Who you going to believe: Donald Trump or the FBI?
    Fred has always believed Trump over everybody else ... because "Only Trump ALONE can fix the problems of America"!

    EVERY other aspect of American government has been corrupted by liberals!

    With that said ... I've blocked Fred for a long time ... All I see when he posts is: Blah, Blah, Blah ... I'm a dirty *****!
    Voting isn't marriage - it's public transport. You are not waiting for "The One" who is absolutely perfect. You are getting on the bus, and if there isn't one going exactly to your destination you don't stay at home and sulk - you take the one going closest to where you want to be!

  17. #17
    Cycling Addict
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,839
    I am particularly amused by Fred's rants about the "Victorian gentlemen" in the liberal media when he is the one who wants us to step back to the social mores of the 50's - a time when women, colored folk, and gays knew to stay in their place without whining. A time when folk suffering from gender dysphoria remained completely in the closet so that "moral, upstanding" folk like Fred weren't forced to see the messier aspects of the human psyche. A time when communists were gleefully prosecuted and socialists were silent for fear of being prosecuted with the communists.

    The problem with that is that the world has moved on. While Fred and the Donald want to take us back to a time that no longer exists, the majority of the people want to live in the present with an eye to the future. The time for people who think like those two has passed. They need to learn how to accept their demise gracefully.
    Life is short... enjoy the ride.

  18. #18
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    27,261
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    Are the Russians currently meddling in the 2020 election seeking a Trump election?

    Who you going to believe: Donald Trump or the FBI?

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-d...b6c6317d016257
    Lots of fear mongering, but no real proof that Russian trolls had any effect on the election outcome last time around or will this time.

    Fact is, on Nov. 9, 2016, the NYT ran a headline, "Impeach," and right there the Democrats lost confidence in the voting system, if not the will of the American people. From that point on angry Democrats tried to depose Trump from office by force. The pandemic disrupted the country like back in 1918; a dumb cop choked to death a drug addled black guy who had just tried to pass counterfeit money, and all hell broke loose, spurred on, if not created, by woke Marxist university professors, lost souls desperately searching for something to believe in.

    This is all in the Democrat's court. They gleefully let their cities burn in the middle of a pandemic. The Russian trolls couldn't be happier. The Dems delivered filet mignon on the nightly news. Now we have to ask ourselves, is the Sleepy Joe Biden scenario not masterminded by Trump campaign operatives? Russian trolls could only add a little salt and pepper. Who cares?

    “Our democracy’s enemies, foreign and domestic, want us to concede in advance that our voting systems are faulty or fraudulent; that sinister conspiracies have distorted the political will of the people; that our public discourse has been perverted by the news media and social networks riddled with prejudice, lies and ill will; that judicial institutions, law enforcement and even national security have been twisted, misused and misdirected to create anxiety and conflict, not justice and social peace,” Coats wrote.

    The last four years grandly illustrates every fault Coats writes. The Russian hoax started it all by recalcitrant "administrative state" players. They called themselves "the resistance," many of which we witnessed testifying before congress. They freaked out Hillary didn't get the prize and this ignorant, semi-literate buffoon won it instead. Rachael Maddow wept, and spent 3 years drawing lines to one fake scandal after another that disappeared under scrutiny, only to weep more tears when Mueller proved her conclusions off the wall.

    The message Dems want to send: Trump is a Russian patsy. If you vote for him, you're selling the country out to Vladimir Putin, our arch existential enemy. China of course has nothing to do with weakening the US, although the Covid virus just may have been created in that Wuhan lab at ground zero, and by some dumb mistake or on purpose, got out. Travel was suddenly restricted in country, but allowed to fly out of Wuhan unabated to Europe and the US. The CCP knew they had a bad virus, and they let it propagate around the world. On purpose?

  19. #19
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    27,261
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    None of what you wrote about the Democrats playing up a stolen election would have made sense to me last week, fred.

    Then I was stuck in the car heading to the beach and got stuck on the insanity of the Rush Limbaugh show. His stand-in (poor Rush was in bad health, wonder if his opiate addiction caused any of it?!) had a LONG rant about this Democratic ploy to normalize Trump stealing the election...so the American public would be ready for him to do it and be okay with him being removed by force.

    So...now that I've listen to an hour of right wing nutjob talk radio...I can see why you think this
    The Dems tried deposing Trump on multiple occassions after '16. It only made matters worse. Now their spiritual leaders are rioting in the streets and the faithful look the other way.

    Always valuable understanding where the opposition is coming from, right? Rush is a master of innuendo, drawing droll conclusions on liberals who may or may not be plotting for power. Funny guy when he gets going. What if he has a point, at least in people's expectations?

    Nail biters at CNN et.al. have obsessed for months that Trump won't give up the office after Biden presumably beats him silly. If Trump wins, how are they going to react? The Bidenistas will find some problem and hold up the results. Mail in ballots will set the stage.

    Trouble is, there's no guarantee Trump voters are all going to vote at the polls in person and Biden voters will all be too afraid to go out in public, and do it by mail. Some states have already decided not to open the polls, forcing people to vote only by mail. It could take two weeks before all counts are tallied.

    It'll be more fun than the hanging chads in 2000. The SC took a chance and awarded the POTUS to Dubya. Gore said okay. And a few months later, the FL re-counts confirmed Bush won by a few hundred votes.

    But i wouldn't count on it happening again, as much as the witch hunters at CNN lust for trouble. Reagan, another incumbent leftists derided and hated, won electoral votes in every state except Minnesota, Mondale's home. Obama's approval rating was about the same as Trump's at this point before his re-election, and he won handily. Lots of voters who haven't made up their minds, usually go with the most fit candidate, despite his political agenda. The incumbent is usually the favored choice.

    Trump is quick, witty, clever, not yet tipping over the mental edge, and is his own man. Biden is widely seen as a swell guy like John McCain or Mitt Romney, the kindly, grandfatherly trojan horse bringing in socialists emerging from the radical universities. He's got Kamala stirring the pot for younger voters. But he's pushing 78. He should be sitting back reminiscing on his accomplishments, not running the country.

    This political rancor is nothing new, just moving at lightning speed thanks to social media. Once ideological pretensions are dropped, no reason both parties couldn't work out compromises and get things done in an orderly, democratic fashion, not ranting in the streets, bullying all whites as hopeless racists, and toppling statues of Jefferson and Washington because, sh!t, we were lied to; they owned slaves.

    Something very unhealthy going on in terms of respect for one's self and others. It comes out full force in gang shootings in the inner cities. It came with the breakdown of the black family after the 60s, according to Candace Owens and Shelby Steele. Welfare rendered husbands irrelevant. Feminism made men toxic. Planned Parenthood reduced the size of this "black burden." So the male recipients of this largesse from the state, say, "[email protected] you," join gangs and shoot each other up.

  20. #20
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    20,910
    So nice...

    Attached Images Attached Images
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  21. #21
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    27,261
    Quote Originally Posted by bradkay View Post
    I am particularly amused by Fred's rants about the "Victorian gentlemen" in the liberal media when he is the one who wants us to step back to the social mores of the 50's - a time when women, colored folk, and gays knew to stay in their place without whining. A time when folk suffering from gender dysphoria remained completely in the closet so that "moral, upstanding" folk like Fred weren't forced to see the messier aspects of the human psyche. A time when communists were gleefully prosecuted and socialists were silent for fear of being prosecuted with the communists.

    The problem with that is that the world has moved on. While Fred and the Donald want to take us back to a time that no longer exists, the majority of the people want to live in the present with an eye to the future. The time for people who think like those two has passed. They need to learn how to accept their demise gracefully.
    Your description of the Fifties reminds me of one of those cigarette ads. But I remember it as radio shows like Amos and Andy, Edward Murrow's Hear it Now, Sid Ceaser and Imogene Coca. The lovable Honymooners was us. The Beatniks ruined the whole show. They let their hair grow and kept their dicks hard. And that was it, man. We knew where we were headed.

    Well, ok, I stole the Victorian gentlemen idea from Tom Wolf describing TV anchors covering the serial misbehavior of the astronauts and trying to idolize them as untouchable heroes. The term "bourgeois" was also bandied about in Leftist revolutionary circles in the 60s: uptight, formal, polite, politically correct to perfection [can't insult the sponsors!], conformist in nature. When everything is working, don't rock the boat. Bourgeois liberals, like lawyers and college professors, have social pretensions. Lower classes, such as the old African Americans living as primitives on the edge of town, are part of this pretension, "I care about the victims of racism! I know they're out there somewhere! We have to get them to admit it."

    Everything you got came from those who came before you. You can improve it to your liking, but can't wipe the slate clean and start over, unless you're Mao or Jim Jones. So SJWs should get used to working with the system, not angrily intimidating the politically incorrect, walking the streets shouting insults, tolerating violent looting and arson and thinking this will get them a damn thing except a criminal record.

    My generation rebelled against the social mores of the 50s. Our parents were square. We were hip. We liberated women, gays, freed sex from the institution of marriage, and gave blacks equal rights under the laws. But they didn't all cash in on it, mainly because they were held down as a victim class, incompetent to fend for themselves, dependent on whitey, just like back on the plantation.

    Yes, time to move on. We've gone from 20% in 1950 to 70% currently of black babies raised with no fathers as role models and mentors. So the kids join gangs, congregate in rap music, and shoot each other. Middle class blacks must feign victimhood to make their white caretakers feel needed. If they don't, they're "not black."

    BLM is actually stuck back in the '50s with images of white cops hosing down black demonstrators, KKK cross burnings, and old Sidney Poitier movies. The recent martyrs for social justice waged war on the oppressor and lost. If they had been "civil" with Joe cop, they'd be alive today.

  22. #22
    xxl
    xxl is offline
    Moderator
    Reputation: xxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    39,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Your description of the Fifties reminds me of one of those cigarette ads. But I remember it as radio shows like Amos and Andy, Edward Murrow's Hear it Now, Sid Ceaser and Imogene Coca. The lovable Honymooners was us. The Beatniks ruined the whole show. They let their hair grow and kept their dicks hard. And that was it, man. We knew where we were headed.

    Well, ok, I stole the Victorian gentlemen idea from Tom Wolf describing TV anchors covering the serial misbehavior of the astronauts and trying to idolize them as untouchable heroes. The term "bourgeois" was also bandied about in Leftist revolutionary circles in the 60s: uptight, formal, polite, politically correct to perfection [can't insult the sponsors!], conformist in nature. When everything is working, don't rock the boat. Bourgeois liberals, like lawyers and college professors, have social pretensions. Lower classes, such as the old African Americans living as primitives on the edge of town, are part of this pretension, "I care about the victims of racism! I know they're out there somewhere! We have to get them to admit it."

    Everything you got came from those who came before you. You can improve it to your liking, but can't wipe the slate clean and start over, unless you're Mao or Jim Jones. So SJWs should get used to working with the system, not angrily intimidating the politically incorrect, walking the streets shouting insults, tolerating violent looting and arson and thinking this will get them a damn thing except a criminal record.

    My generation rebelled against the social mores of the 50s. Our parents were square. We were hip. We liberated women, gays, freed sex from the institution of marriage, and gave blacks equal rights under the laws. But they didn't all cash in on it, mainly because they were held down as a victim class, incompetent to fend for themselves, dependent on whitey, just like back on the plantation.

    Yes, time to move on. We've gone from 20% in 1950 to 70% currently of black babies raised with no fathers as role models and mentors. So the kids join gangs, congregate in rap music, and shoot each other. Middle class blacks must feign victimhood to make their white caretakers feel needed. If they don't, they're "not black."

    BLM is actually stuck back in the '50s with images of white cops hosing down black demonstrators, KKK cross burnings, and old Sidney Poitier movies. The recent martyrs for social justice waged war on the oppressor and lost. If they had been "civil" with Joe cop, they'd be alive today.

    Opinion noted.
    Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

    There are over 8 million covid cases in the United States (as of October 15th), nine months after Donald Trump said it was "totally under control," and that "it's gonna be just fine."

  23. #23
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    20,910
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Opinion noted.
    .....
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  24. #24
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    27,472
    Well as we approach the final stretch of the 2020 campaign, the Russians seem to not quite have the clout in 2020 as the did in 2016. Hunting Hunter via NY Post journalism, a more suspicious public, and being outed by some of the social media outfits seems to have harpooned the Commie's efforts.

    But do they have so bombshell up their shelve for the last 14 days?
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.


    My job is to call balls and strikes and not pitch or swing a bat. ... I have no agenda.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-31-2019, 11:06 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-24-2018, 07:04 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 11:04 AM
  4. its like deja vu all over again
    By Duane Gran in forum Politics Only
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 04:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.