Hey Uncle Sam, L'eggo My Eggo!!!
    xxl

Hey Uncle Sam, L'eggo My Eggo!!!

Jobs-killing gummint regulation strikes again...or incompetent gummint regulators fail...take yer pick.

In 2010, out-of-control Obama food police from the FDA sent this "warning letter" to a Kellogg plant in Atlanta that manufactures America's tasty breakfast treat, accusing them of not following government "standards"; the bureaucratese in the letter says it all:

"...we found that you have significant deviations from the current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations for food manufacturers, Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 110 (21 CFR 110). These violations and the results of the laboratory analyses cause the foods manufactured at your facility to be adulterated within the meaning of section 402(a)(4) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) [21 U.S.C. 342(a)(4)] in that they were prepared, packed, or held under insanitary conditions whereby they may have been rendered injurious to health. You may find the Act and FDA's regulations through links in FDA's home page at http://www.fda.gov."

Kellogg USA 1/27/10

And now this: Eggo waffles recalled amid listeria fears - CNN.com

First they expect Kellogg's to have sanitary fork lift wheels in a factory (srsly, read the letter--do they not know that forklifts run on floors??), then they fail to catch a multi-state listeria outbreak!! Why can't Uncle Sam get it right, stop wallpapering company offices with government edicts and bureaucratic mumbo-jumbo, and just get out of the way of business??

Kellogg's voluntary recall, done without the need for jackbooted FDA strong-arm tactics, was done after routine tests, and some Eggos were regretfully pulled from shelves only on the possibility that they might be contaminated, and no illnesses were reported--in other words, the system worked.

Further, Kellogg's demonstrates that it's consumer-focused and friendly, generously offering purchasers of L'eggos a full refund for any products involved: https://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/contact-us.html

Since no proof-of-purchase appears to be required, I plan to submit my request for a refund for the several thousand cases I'm pretty sure I bought, even though I don't have receipts or an especially large freezer. Kellogg's is trusting me, how much more corporate responsibility can one expect?

And here's a handy video from Kellogg's with a useful method for keeping your Eggos from seizure by government stormtroopers:

banned
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Jobs-killing gummint regulation strikes again...or incompetent gummint regulators fail...take yer pick.

In 2010, out-of-control Obama food police from the FDA sent this "warning letter" to a Kellogg plant in Atlanta that manufactures America's tasty breakfast treat, accusing them of not following government "standards"; the bureaucratese in the letter says it all:

"...we found that you have significant deviations from the current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations for food manufacturers, Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 110 (21 CFR 110). These violations and the results of the laboratory analyses cause the foods manufactured at your facility to be adulterated within the meaning of section 402(a)(4) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) [21 U.S.C. 342(a)(4)] in that they were prepared, packed, or held under insanitary conditions whereby they may have been rendered injurious to health. You may find the Act and FDA's regulations through links in FDA's home page at http://www.fda.gov."

Kellogg USA 1/27/10

And now this: Eggo waffles recalled amid listeria fears - CNN.com

First they expect Kellogg's to have sanitary fork lift wheels in a factory (srsly, read the letter--do they not know that forklifts run on floors??), then they fail to catch a multi-state listeria outbreak!! Why can't Uncle Sam get it right, stop wallpapering company offices with government edicts and bureaucratic mumbo-jumbo, and just get out of the way of business??

Kellogg's voluntary recall, done without the need for jackbooted FDA strong-arm tactics, was done after routine tests, and some Eggos were regretfully pulled from shelves only on the possibility that they might be contaminated, and no illnesses were reported--in other words, the system worked.

Further, Kellogg's demonstrates that it's consumer-focused and friendly, generously offering purchasers of L'eggos a full refund for any products involved: https://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/contact-us.html

Since no proof-of-purchase appears to be required, I plan to submit my request for a refund for the several thousand cases I'm pretty sure I bought, even though I don't have receipts or an especially large freezer. Kellogg's is trusting me, how much more corporate responsibility can one expect?

And here's a handy video from Kellogg's with a useful method for keeping your Eggos from seizure by government stormtroopers:

Looks like the illegal immigrants are getting us again by not washing their hands after taking a dump in the Eggo field. First they were killing us with listeria by sh*tting on our lettuce, now this. Trump is right!

RoadBikeReview Member
    That's gonna make mornings around my house a bit grumpy till they get this thing worked out.

RoadBikeReview Member
    who eats that crap?
    Not banned yet.

Ricardo Cabeza
    The listeria is probably the healthiest thing in those.
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    who eats that crap?
    Thats what I was going to say.

What the what???
    Quote Originally Posted by bahueh View Post
    who eats that crap?
    More people than you might think...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Given his penchant for nicknames, and his aversion to reading, I've decided to shorten Donald J. Trump to it's essence: Dump*

I was "social distancing" before it was cool.

Covfefe
    Looks like the Crab Balls are getting us again by not washing their hands after taking a dump in the PO field. First they were killing us with their hysteria by sh*tting on our forum, now this. Trump is right!
    "Its hard to win an argument with a smart person, but its damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray