I Briefly Surfed Over The SOTU address... - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by love4himies View Post

Seriously, have you read anything nice Liberals have said about the Republicans?
    Maybe if the current crop of republicans weren't such f'ing morons, and their supporters weren't a giant circle jerk of an echo chamber who rely on pundits to get their news..

Then we would actually have something nice to say about them. And actually, I have plenty of friends who are Republicans, and i have plenty of nice things to say about them. They are the smart ones though.. they don't advertise their political affiliations with stupid comments on cycling forums (or others), and then double down when they are called out.

Just be thankful you have a moderator who while calls those who post such comments out, lets those people remain. I just got banned from a forum of which I was in the severe minority and they were all extreme right, and where I was outnumbered 10 to 1 at least, if not more. The moderator who is also extremely right, is a piss poor moderator who only moderates and bans liberals (and I am sure they are stalking me here.. *waves* at the woodnet stalkers), guess they can't handle the criticism, although I'll admit I may have gone overboard a few times.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Here are the stats:
    Here are the facts. Trump lied

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...ce/2784362002/

Trump said El Paso had a high crime rate before the fence was constructed and that the rate of crime dropped substantially after it was completed.

That was not the case.
    Another fact. The El Paso fence was built in a high traffic area when boarder crossings were multiples of what they are now. It was supported by Dems and the GOP. Trump wants to spend billions of taxpayer funds to build a wall across the desert while the flow across the Southern border has slowed to a trickle. See the difference?

Any reasonable person can see that Trump's claims are nonsense.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Notice the liberal congresswomen all dressed in white, to show their spiritual purity protesting the devil in their midst?
    If the Republicans wore white the dems would be screaming: Racism, KKK, white supremacy.
    Remember when Melania wore white to SOTU #1 to show her spiritual purity protesting the devil. And all the liberals screamed Racism, KKK, white supremacy.
    Oh yea... that's right, that $#it never happened.

Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    "If I had not been elected President of the United States, we would right now, in my opinion, be in a major war with North Korea."

Does anyone here believe that?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    "If I had not been elected President of the United States, we would right now, in my opinion, be in a major war with North Korea."

I can think of one person that probably already does but if not could you provide a heavily edited video that would help support their belief?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    They those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. The problem is you can't teach stupid and history is taught in a classroom.

xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Remember when Melania wore white to SOTU #1 to show her spiritual purity protesting the devil. And all the liberals screamed Racism, KKK, white supremacy.
    Oh yea... that's right, that $#it never happened.

Here's something that did happen, just last night:

So far, no screaming cries of "racism, etc.", but perhaps Tiffany isn't a Republican?

She apparently did not sit with her family, so....
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—d.”

xxl
    Donald Trump Jr.'s squeeze wore this:

More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—d.”

NSFW
    Nope, it's because of mass discriminatory comments like above from the Liberal base that makes me believe that's exactly what the reaction would be.

Seriously, have you read anything nice Liberals have said about the Republicans?
    Which of the statements that you quoted are untrue? None of them. Sometimes the truth hurts.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I didn't watch SOTU, but I would have if they had arrested Don Jr. just beforehand. So far, my favorite part of SOTU is this. Great pic.

Master debator.
    If the Republicans wore white the dems would be screaming: Racism, KKK, white supremacy.

Look at all the white in Congress. Then you have the Dems on the other side.
    "I felt bad because I couldn't wheelie; until I met a man with no bicycle"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Ha ha ha, know your party. Projection anyone?

The only thing that the Democrats uniform was missing tonight is the matching hood. - Katrina Pierson, national spokesperson for Trump’s 2016 campaign
    I see the Dems have their Klan colors on tonight!! - Pastor Darrell Scott, served on the president’s executive transition team

RoadBikeReview Member
    SOTUS address...? oh, was that on...?

had a much more entertaining evening watching Mich State and Kansas lose their games.
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOky View Post
    Ouch … but oh, so true!
    Snakebit: "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a source? I don't make a note of everything I see or hear on the internet and you don't have to take my word for it."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    Patton Oswalt said it best

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Wow this is the post that keeps on giving.

Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Trump’s words last night:

“we must reject the politics of revenge, resistance and retribution, and embrace the boundless potential of cooperation, compromise, and the common good”

.......and not invent strawmen

Opus was just napping
    Trump’s words last night:

“we must reject the politics of revenge, resistance and retribution, and embrace the boundless potential of cooperation, compromise, and the common good”

.......and not invent strawmen
    He actually said that? Christ even an atheist would flinch reflexively waiting for him to be struck down by a bolt of lightning.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005

You might want to pose that question to the hyper-partisan talking bobble heads (Rush, Hannity).

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2004
    Wow this is the post that keeps on giving.

take foot, insert in mouth. shove it a bit. then plant a cake in own face. About where that post is by now.
    Probably approaching the phase where it's pretended it never happened.
    Blows your hair back.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    You've badly misinterpreted the message, if you think that.

Cf. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wome...ry?id=60865383
    Why else do you suppose the congresswomen chose white? How about teal, pink, baby blue? All pretty feminine colors. The Suffragettes chose white for spiritual purity. These congresswomen followed suit.

White is the color of spiritual purity, man. Don't try to trip me up!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOky View Post
    White as in spiritual purity, man, not white supremacy!

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    White as in spiritual purity, man, not white supremacy!
    There is absolutely nothing spiritualy pure about the Republican side. Nothing.

RoadBikeReview Member
    There is absolutely nothing spiritualy pure about the Republican side. Nothing.
    Ok, nice to see you agree white is pure spiritually, being the absence of all "colors," y'know?

There was a time long ago when whites viewed blacks as lost souls in need of salvation. Are we seeing history repeating itself? Nope, blacks and hispanics are adopting the white symbol.

There's still a big industry of lotions that would lighten skin tone. Lighter toned African American women also straightened their hair or wore wigs, and were envied for their "aristocratic" [white] looks. What a shame.

Cycling Addict
    Nov 2013
    "Ok, nice to see you agree white is pure spiritually, being the absence of all "colors," y'know?"

Well, to someone with the viewpoint of a kindergartner - who sees the color spectrum as a box of crayons - that is true. I am sure that the Donald would agree with that statement.

But anyone who has progressed a bit further in their education knows that white light contains all the various colors in the spectrum....
    Life is short... enjoy the ride.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradkay View Post
    "Ok, nice to see you agree white is pure spiritually, being the absence of all "colors," y'know?"

Well, to someone with the viewpoint of a kindergartner - who sees the color spectrum as a box of crayons - that is true. I am sure that the Donald would agree with that statement.

But anyone who has progressed a bit further in their education knows that white light contains all the various colors in the spectrum....
    Ah, but they aren't reflected in the clothing! The eye sees white.

Uh, you could work on the second paragraph. It's full of factual errors.
    Last edited by Fredrico; 02-06-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast