Julian Assange.... - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy69 View Post
    As is he.

But, I meet that standard. Whether or not you and others choose to respond with logical fallacies or ignore it entirely is out of my control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not really.

But your self-judgment is noted.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. Im fd.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by love4himies View Post
    It was consensual.
    From the link that you just posted

she "tried to put on some articles of clothing as it was going too quickly and uncomfortably but Assange ripped them off again".
    she had tried a number of times to reach for a condom but Assange had stopped her by holding her arms and pinning her legs
    The other victim said this
    "Not only had it been the world's worst screw, it had also been violent."
    he had "exceeded the limits of what she felt she could accept" and she did not feel safe.
    Miss W told police she went to a chemist to buy a morning-after pill and also went to hospital to be tested for STDs. Police statements record her contacting Assange to ask him to get a test and his refusing on the grounds that he did not have the time.
    Assange would not leave her flat
    Miss A says she spent Wednesday night on a mattress and then moved to a friend's flat so she did not have to be near him
    approached her, naked from the waist down, and rubbed himself against her.
    The repose by Assange, and his groupies, it to claim it is all a CIA plot.

Ricardo Cabeza
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    From the link that you just posted

The other victim said this

The repose by Assange, and his groupies, it to claim it is all a CIA plot.
    from your supposed "proof" link:

on her own account she willingly engaged in sexual activity in a cinema and voluntarily took him to her flat where, she agrees, they had consensual sex. They say that she never indicated to Assange that she did not want to have sex with him. They also say that in a text message to a friend, she never suggested she had been raped and claimed only to have been "half asleep".
    "We understand that both complainants admit to having initiated consensual sexual relations with Mr Assange. They do not complain of any physical injury. The first complainant did not make a complaint for six days (in which she hosted the respondent in her flat [actually her bed] and spoke in the warmest terms about him to her friends) until she discovered he had spent the night with the other complainant.
    "The second complainant, too, failed to complain for several days until she found out about the first complainant: she claimed that after several acts of consensual sexual intercourse, she fell half asleep and thinks that he ejaculated without using a condom a possibility about which she says they joked afterwards.
    "Both complainants say they did not report him to the police for prosecution but only to require him to have an STD test. However, his Swedish lawyer has been shown evidence of their text messages which indicate that they were concerned to obtain money by going to a tabloid newspaper and were motivated by other matters including a desire for revenge."
    Your own link demonstrates the rape allegations to be a giant nothingburger.

And need I remind you again that the prosecutors wanted the whole matter dropped six years ago?

So, I will ask you again: where is this proof of rape you claimed to have? Because nothing you've posted so far proves anything other than the sexual activity was consensual.
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

xxl
    I thought, given how you flogged that particular horse, that it was clear that thus far, only allegations have been registered against Assange.

I'm thinking there'll need to be a trial of some sort to occur, to approach "proof" status.

That there are complaintants willing to come forward means this is not a "nothingburger," these are open charges.

xxl

"...where is this proof of rape you claimed to have? Because nothing you've posted so far proves anything other than the sexual activity was consensual."
    Actually, it doesn't even prove that, it just proves that the complaintants are willing to state that at least some of their sexual activity was consensual.

"Proof" requires more than someone's word, yes?

That some of their activity may have been consensual doesn't mean that all of it was (and frankly, doesn't guarantee that any of it was--since we must recognize the possibility that victims are sometimes intimidated (or "Stockholmed") into stating things were/weren't consensual.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Oh, so now you are actually going to read the link instead of pretending it does not exist?

Those are all quotes from Assange's lawyers, who are paid to lie for him and push conspiracy theories for his clueless followers.

Meanwhile this is from the victims lawyer

RoadBikeReview Member
    As is he.

But, I meet that standard. Whether or not you and others choose to respond with logical fallacies or ignore it entirely is out of my control.
    You do not meet the standard that you set for others. And you will dismiss this though it will prove that you make right wing statements & ignore requests for evidence...

This is what I was referring to, and what xxl is referring to when we say that you make demands that you yourself don't meet...

She (Elizabeth Warren) also refuses to release her employment records.
    Lol. She received a minority teaching award.
    When I asked you for evidence you ignored the request. And now when you demand support for DF's statements you ignore your previous lack of support for your own statements. So, as xxl says, you're attempting to hold another poster to a standard you don't meet yourself. There are countless examples of you doing exactly this, posting an opinion cloaked as a fact and walking away when asked for support.

Ricardo Cabeza
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    I thought, given how you flogged that particular horse, that it was clear that thus far, only allegations have been registered against Assange.

I'm thinking there'll need to be a trial of some sort to occur, to approach "proof" status.

That there are complaintants willing to come forward means this is not a "nothingburger," these are open charges.
    Falsetti claimed Assange was a rapist. I asked him if he had proof that Assange was a rapist. He replied that he did.

Assange is a rapist who is likely going to get sent to Sweden before he comes to the U.S.

What is it about rapists that you, and Trump, find so worthy of support?
    You have proof that hes a rapist?
    Yes..
    After numerous requests by me for him to share this proof, and deflection by him, he finally responded with this link:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...assange-sweden

So, according to his actions and words, Falsetti considers that article to be the proof that Assange is a rapist. I think any reasonable person would agree that that link is the proof he was talking about.

But, as I have demonstrated in Post 209 and again in 228, that article does not "prove" Assange to be a rapist, and in fact includes statements that indicate the sex in question was actually consensual.

You are correct in that it will require some sort of trial to establish proof, and by extension that the article Falsetti posted does not constitute proof.

But the problem is, if you go to the wikipedia article, the initial complaint by the women was not for rape, and the investigator concluded a preliminary investigation indicated there was not reason to suspect any rape had occurred

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assang...tion_Authority

But even if the supposed victims change their story and claim to have been raped.....

Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    "Proof" requires more than someone's word, yes?
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWC View Post

you demand support for DF's statements you ignore your previous lack of support for your own statements.
    Unlike Andy I provided support. Direct witness testimony, police reports, etc. He ignore it, pretended it did not exist, because it did not fit his pro-rapist narrative.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Unlike Andy I provided support.
    It's obvious why he supports Trump. They both project, spread false stories and attack anything that does not confirm their bias. They've both determined that a lie is worth more than a substantiated truth if the lie supports your cause. Neither cares that their lies are transparent and both act like the rules that they push don't apply to them.

Ricardo Cabeza
    Unlike Andy I provided support. Direct witness testimony, police reports, etc. He ignore it, pretended it did not exist, because it did not fit his pro-rapist narrative.
    and likewise, you ignored statements in your own article, as well as the initial complaint and conclusions of the preliminary investigation, because they did not fit your anti-Assange narrative.

SuperAndy's Garage

RoadBikeReview Member
    and likewise, you ignored statements in your own article, as well as the initial complaint and conclusions of the preliminary investigation, because they did not fit your anti-Assange narrative.
    Andy69 --- are you of the opinion that charges of spying and hacking computers are not potential violations of law just because they have not been proven?
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Sweden does not believe Assanges' lies. They issued arrest warrants for him. The UK agreed and arrested him. Multiple judges agreed that there was enough evidence. The UK supreme court agreed and said he should be extradited.

Assange jumped bail and hid out in the embassy because he knows he is guilty.

The bizarre conspiracy theory bubble might not agree but the courts do.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Assange found guilty of skipping bail after being arrest on rape charges

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...und-him-guilty

Here is what the judge said

His assertion that he has not had a fair hearing is laughable. And his behaviour is that of a narcissist who cannot get beyond his own selfish interests.
    When Assange's paid liars, the ones Andy loves so much, started spewing their usual conspiracy theories the judge shut them down

This is grossly unfair and improper to do it just to ruin the reputation of a senior and able judge in front of the press.
    Andy bought it, the judge did not

He [Assange] has chosen not to give evidence, he has chosen to make assertions about a senior judge not having the courage to place himself before the court for the purpose of cross-examination.

Those assertions made through counsel are not evidence as a matter of law. I find they are not capable of amounting to a reasonable excuse.
    Sad. Failing. Loser

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by love4himies View Post
    It was consensual.
    There were no rapes - the women admitted it was consensual.
    Courts have ruled that when a woman gives consent conditionally upon the use of a condom & the man ignores this, it can be deemed rape or assault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-co...condom_removal

In UK law, consent to a specific sex act, but not to any sex act without exceptions, is known as conditional consent. In 2018, a man was found guilty of sexual assault in Germany's first conviction for stealthing. In 2017, a Swiss court convicted a French man for rape for removing a condom during sex against the expectations of the woman he was having sex with. A 2014 Supreme Court of Canada ruling upheld a sexual assault conviction of a man who poked holes in his condom.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Courts have ruled that when a woman gives consent conditionally upon the use of a condom & the man ignores this, it can be deemed rape or assault.

Yup. Assange's stated goal was to impregnate as many women as possible. Multiple women have said he did the same game. Refusing to leave her apartment and rubbing up against her naked with clearly not consensual either.

Add to this that both women begged him to get tested afterward so they would not be fearful of STDs. He refused.

It is odd the contortions some folks go to deflect and protect this trash

Ricardo Cabeza
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    Andy69 --- are you of the opinion that charges of spying and hacking computers are not potential violations of law just because they have not been proven?
    That question makes no sense.

First of all, charges of spying and hacking are not potential violations, as charges are part of due process.

But I'm not sure that's what you meant, even though that's what you wrote.

I think what you're trying to ask is do I think spying and hacking computers are violations of the law? Sometimes, but if you're referring to the Manning/Wikileaks case, Manning was simply following his oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, when he turned over the information he had acquired to Wikileaks. And as we should all know, the Constitution is the law of the land.

I'm glad Manning and Assange did what they did. It's pretty shameful for US service personnel to machine gun civilians including children and then laugh about it. That's something every American citizen deserves to know about.

SuperAndy's Garage

Ricardo Cabeza
    Assange found guilty of skipping bail after being arrest on rape charges
    Please give us some details on the rape charges he was arrested on this week.

SuperAndy's Garage

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Please give us some details on the rape charges he was arrested on this week.
    Already done. Multiple times by multiple posters on this thread.

This game of yours is bizarre.

RoadBikeReview Member
    That question makes no sense.

First of all, charges of spying and hacking are not potential violations, as charges are part of due process.

But I'm not sure that's what you meant, even though that's what you wrote.

I think what you're trying to ask is do I think spying and hacking computers are violations of the law? Sometimes, but if you're referring to the Manning/Wikileaks case, Manning was simply following his oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, when he turned over the information he had acquired to Wikileaks. And as we should all know, the Constitution is the law of the land.

I'm glad Manning and Assange did what they did. It's pretty shameful for US service personnel to machine gun civilians including children and then laugh about it. That's something every American citizen deserves to know about.

I didn't bring up Manning Andy69 --- just a simple question which you are tap dancing around and have now twisted yourself into a pretzel all because you failed to consider the words "potential violations of law."
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

Ricardo Cabeza
    Already done. Multiple times by multiple posters on this thread.

No, those were not rape charges.

There never were any charges, only an investigation, which was dropped.

And he was not arrested on rape charges this week, either.

This sad failing losing game of yours is bizarre.

SuperAndy's Garage

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    It would be bizarre perhaps if it were someone else. But it has been his modus operandi time and time again.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member

I would say that is rape, because she has taken away consent as soon as the man refuses to put on a condom. But what happens if he ends up doing so, even if reluctantly, has he fulfilled his duty to the conditions?
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions. - Stephen R. Covey.

RoadBikeReview Member

And he was not arrested on rape charges this week, either.

This sad failing losing game of yours is bizarre.

That seems to be what the facts of the case state.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...assange-sweden

solicitor, Mark Stephens, said: "The allegations of the complainants are not credible and were dismissed by the senior Stockholm prosecutor as not worthy of further investigation." He said Miss A had sent two Twitter messages that appeared to undermine her account in the police statement.

"We understand that both complainants admit to having initiated consensual sexual relations with Mr Assange. They do not complain of any physical injury. The first complainant did not make a complaint for six days (in which she hosted the respondent in her flat [actually her bed] and spoke in the warmest terms about him to her friends) until she discovered he had spent the night with the other complainant.

"The second complainant, too, failed to complain for several days until she found out about the first complainant: she claimed that after several acts of consensual sexual intercourse, she fell half asleep and thinks that he ejaculated without using a condom a possibility about which she says they joked afterwards.

"Both complainants say they did not report him to the police for prosecution but only to require him to have an STD test. However, his Swedish lawyer has been shown evidence of their text messages which indicate that they were concerned to obtain money by going to a tabloid newspaper and were motivated by other matters including a desire for revenge."
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions. - Stephen R. Covey.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

More lies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...land-Yard.html

Julian Assange, 39, was arrested on a European Arrest Warrant
    He is accused by the Swedish authorities of one count of unlawful coercion, two counts of sexual molestation and one count of rape,
    Assange skipped bail to avoiding going to Sweden to face those charges. He hid in the embassy for 7 years so he did not have to face those charges. He was arrested last week for skipping bail on those charges. He was convicted last week of skipping bail on those charges.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast