Karen - "Democrats are pigs" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    Jesus Brad Bitt and Angelina Jolie have really let themselves go.

“I can't believe I brought my real parents to our wedding.”
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Exactly my thought when watching. I've known people with breathing problems. They can't run around, rant, rave, and shout like that.

What she has is a lying problem. Her Dr. did not tell her that. There is no federal law. Liar liar Karen's pants are on fire.
    A quick background check on Sandrella Zadikian, AKA Cinderella Zadrella shows the latest "white privilege" Karen has a past criminal record.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2005
    I guess it is time for the semantics side track stage of the thread.
    Step in, gunsplainers.
    The current version of the a Republican Party needs to be crushed, and rebuilt with something like principles.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Apparently her 'breathing' problem only affects her inside climate controlled grocery stores but allows her to hike up canyons.

Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    Karen and Biff get the guns off when black folk walk down "their" street.

That mansion is too white to be throwing stones.
    The current version of the a Republican Party needs to be crushed, and rebuilt with something like principles.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nealric View Post
    Anyone with a giant pile of money can.

It's a parody. What was the last cheezy action movie you saw where gun safety protocols were followed to a "T"?
    I take it that you think you can buy your way through all the FBI checks (and avoid the anal probing you would get by a species not of this planet out at Area 51)associated with purchasing a machine gun. If that were true; why don't you see crimes being committed with an M60? or a Mini gun?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2013
    The weapon in hand is a M16, can easily be changed to an automatic fire, I think it can shoot about 600 rounds a minute.
    BANNED

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exracer View Post
    I take it that you think you can buy your way through all the FBI checks (and avoid the anal probing you would get by a species not of this planet out at Area 51)associated with purchasing a machine gun. If that were true; why don't you see crimes being committed with an M60? or a Mini gun?
    It's done through the ATF, not the FBI. No anal probing.

It costs $200. A 12-page application, submitting fingerprints, and sending photos to the ATF. Takes about 6-12 months to process. And a clean background, with nothing worse than a parking ticket.

On top of that, you can only own firearms manufactured before 1986 and they must be registered with the ATF. There are less than 500,000 full-auto weapons in circulation. Being so rare, they sell for $20,000 and up. That is why you don't see criminals using machine guns.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    I guess it is time for the semantics side track stage of the thread.
    No side, just a statement of fact [deleted by moderator). There are no machine guns for sale at a gun store. [deleted by moderator]

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    No side, just a statement of fact... There are no machine guns for sale at a gun store....
    That's not the truth

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/872297686

RoadBikeReview Member
    Most criminals don't have $20k+ for a pre-86 machine gun. The red tape and rarity typically deters the mass shooting crazies. The background checks are onerous from an administrative standpoint, but it's not like they are that difficult to pass.

Besides, full auto would be of limited use for the vast majority of crimes. The bank teller isn't going give up more cash because you brought something fully automatic, and no amount of armament is going to save you one the police are involved. True machine guns capable of sustained automatic fire (not assault rifles with a full auto ability) are typically too large/heavy for criminals to make effective use of. Even in a military setting, the use of full auto on an assault rifle is extremely rare. You'd only use it if your position were being overrun.

xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by nealric View Post
    ...You'd only use it if your position were being overrun.
    ...like by some unarmed protesters on their way to someone else's place.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

There are 2.6 million covid cases in the United States (as of June 30), five months after Donald Trump said it was "totally under control," and that "it's gonna be just fine."

Opus was just napping
    No side, just a statement of fact... There are no machine guns for sale at a gun store....
    No just irrelevant.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    It's done through the ATF, not the FBI. No anal probing.

It costs $200. A 12-page application, submitting fingerprints, and sending photos to the ATF. Takes about 6-12 months to process. And a clean background, with nothing worse than a parking ticket.

On top of that, you can only own firearms manufactured before 1986 and they must be registered with the ATF. There are less than 500,000 full-auto weapons in circulation. Being so rare, they sell for $20,000 and up. That is why you don't see criminals using machine guns.
    Many bump stocks out there, just as good, what the Las Vegas shooter used to fire more than 1,000 rounds.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Why bother with a background check when the majority of states have not such thing required in private, person-to-person sales.

Its how the ex-cons get many of the insult weapons. Yes insult because to allow arming violent thugs with weapons designed for war is an insult to most Americans.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post

I dunno but if you have a breathing problem wearing a mask when you go out in public for groceries, then using one of the shopping services available for you. Here sweetie:

https://www.simplemost.com/how-get-t...oes-delivered/

It was SELF DEFENSE she says!

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/maskle...-self-defense/
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

What the what???
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Nah... just a ridiculous sense of entitlement...
    Given his penchant for nicknames, and his aversion to reading, I've decided to shorten Donald J. Trump to it's essence: Dump*

I was "social distancing" before it was cool.

xxl

There are 2.6 million covid cases in the United States (as of June 30), five months after Donald Trump said it was "totally under control," and that "it's gonna be just fine."

xxl

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    The names Bond...Karen Bond.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

Quiet, daddy's drinking
    Jesus Brad Bitt and Angelina Jolie have really let themselves go.

I was thinking she looks like Darlene Snell, so that makes him Jacob before his “special coffee”? They are in Missouri, just sayin’.
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

No collusion with the delusion

“Nationalism always breaks its promises because nationalists hate enemies in their countries more than they hate the enemies of their countries" The Guardian.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtanker View Post
    What was her problem? She’s got a mask right in her hand.

Lol. People are awesome!
    I'm going to go with she is "batshit insane crazy".. looking at the aisle she is in, it is the express aisle, typically 12 to 15 items or fewer, add to that she was probably asked to put on her mask.. and she went off the rails, plowed through a school and came to rest in the nursery of a hospital, then the train exploded wiping out 3 city blocks.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Pretty sure her handgun license should be revoked for lack of trigger safety. If they even have gun license in Missurrraa.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtanker View Post
    Pretty sure her handgun license should be revoked for lack of trigger safety. If they even have gun license in Missurrraa.
    There is no handgun license required in Missouri. It's an open carry state. You can walk anywhere in public and your own property with a firearm.
    There is no such thing as a trigger safety requirement. I'm pretty sure her finger is outside the trigger guard in that photo. But I think there are others where she's got her finger on the trigger.

More likely her and her husband will face 'brandishing' or assault and battery violations. And since they're both attorneys hopefully both be disbarred.

Clearly a felony. They exhibited their weapons in an angry and threatening manner.

Under Section 571.030(4) of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, it is a crime when a person “[e]xhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner.” Such a person “commits the offense of unlawful use of weapons,” which is defined as a class E felony. Such felonies carry up to four years in prison, one year in jail, and/or a $10,000 fine–but are subject to probation.

And an assault in the fourth degree is a class A misdemeanor. Clearly they purposely placed others in apprehension of immediate physical injury

Under Missouri law, the distinct common law concepts of assault and battery are rolled into the same statute and defined under various degrees of assault. Section 565.056 (3-4) defines assault in the fourth degree as any conduct which “purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury” or “recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of death or serious physical injury to another person.”

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2013
    You respond like 'laws' are something, they clearly are not. The geneva convention did not prosecute, the senate did not prosecute, the cops don't enforce any laws unless directed by the POS.
    BANNED

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast