Karen - "Democrats are pigs"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member

Karen - "Democrats are pigs"

I dunno but if you have a breathing problem wearing a mask when you go out in public for groceries, then using one of the shopping services available for you. Here sweetie:

https://www.simplemost.com/how-get-t...oes-delivered/
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

NSFW
    Here's other Karen, maybe not with a breathing problem, but something just as debilitating.

Banned Sock Puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
    Here's other Karen, maybe not with a breathing problem, but something just as debilitating.

WTF! If you are having trouble with the self-checkout, just go to where there is a real live checker.

"COMPLACENCY IS LETHAL - VOTE in November." - System Shock.

"With
    bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."
    -- DCGriz, RBR.

Banned Sock Puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post

I dunno but if you have a breathing problem wearing a mask when you go out in public for groceries, then using one of the shopping services available for you. Here sweetie:

Apparently her breathing problem doesn't prevent her from ranting like a lunatic. It sure looks like she has plenty of wind.

"With
    bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."
    -- DCGriz, RBR.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    Apparently her breathing problem doesn't prevent her from ranting like a lunatic. It sure looks like she has plenty of wind.
    I hope someone is up to the task of Doxxing her and making her life a living hell for awhile.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr View Post

What was her problem? She’s got a mask right in her hand.

Lol. People are awesome!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2013
    I am a Democrat and I did have bacon this morning so....................

crazy shite generated by an insane president that chooses divide over uniting. For having a breathing problem, perhaps she should control her breathing a tad better. I’m not a Dr. but I think her lungs were working as designed. I liked the end where it may have hit her that how she f’d up! Does she have a boss that may choose to relieve her of her anxieties?
    Last edited by ridesmasterx; 5 Days Ago at 03:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Adorable Furry Hombre

And if she really did have a breathing problem....doesn't sound like it, but they can exist I suppose...she could have just had her groceries delivered to her at home. Most grocers offer this, or offer to pick them and bring them curbside to your care.

Nope, she has a long-term condition called "being a republican" where the only life that matters is hers.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Karen and Biff get the guns off when black folk walk down "their" street.

"I would like you to do us a favor"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMX View Post
    I hope someone is up to the task of Doxxing her and making her life a living hell for awhile.
    You might what to looking into this person: Sandrella Zadikian
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    Karen and Biff get the guns off when black folk walk down "their" street.

here’s what happens when you march on Portland Place in St. Louis, MO

they’re scared of their own community pic.twitter.com/Ng8qW1Pa6C
    — avery (@averyrisch) June 29, 2020

It is a very rough life, having your own university admissions building to live in. I like how those two have obviously never brandished guns in their lives.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Exactly my thought when watching. I've known people with breathing problems. They can't run around, rant, rave, and shout like that.

What she has is a lying problem. Her Dr. did not tell her that. There is no federal law. Liar liar Karen's pants are on fire.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

Banned Sock Puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    What she has is a lying problem. Her Dr. did not tell her that. There is no federal law. Liar liar Karen's pants are on fire.
    More like a serious psychological problem. I mean what is the big deal about putting on a freaken mask? Oh, that's right, these are the "I was born in a free country, I should be able to not wear a mask if I want to".

"With
    -- DCGriz, RBR.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Exactly my thought when watching. I've known people with breathing problems. They can't run around, rant, rave, and shout like that.

I think her ideal about "federal law" comes from those bogus mask exemption cards that have been floating around that claim that the ADA provides the bearer an exemption from mask requirements.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post

I love the breathing problem BS excuse. People even printing those fake ADA cards for it.
    I would love it if a store threw them out and said fine sue us. Lets see how a judge reacts to that BS.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oh, that's right, these are the "I was born in a free country, I should be able to not wear a mask if I want to".
    It's more like... libruls are for it so I gotta be against it.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

xxl
    Re St. Louis' "Ken and Karen," serious question for the Second Amendment advocates here: Is this what you had in mind?

More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

There are 2.6 million covid cases in the United States (as of June 30), five months after Donald Trump said it was "totally under control," and that "it's gonna be just fine."

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Re St. Louis' "Ken and Karen," serious question for the Second Amendment advocates here: Is this what you had in mind?

Jesus Brad Bitt and Angelina Jolie have really let themselves go.

In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

RoadBikeReview Member
    More like a serious psychological problem. I mean what is the big deal about putting on a freaken mask? Oh, that's right, these are the "I was born in a free country, I should be able to not wear a mask if I want to".
    I wrote it in another thread but yeah...the people who don't want to wear a mask because they're uncomfortable. They remind me of the guy you knew in high school who refused to wear a condom because it was uncomfortable...

Then ended up with an STI OR a baby. Yeah, a screaming baby is way, way less comfortable then a thin rubbery sleeve.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Also, I hunt. I own guns. But...it's completely insane that any ol' person can just own a machine gun. Suuuure, that isn't going to cause any problems...

Great idea, NRA!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post

I could make this political by saying typical liberals but I'm not since I have seen or heard anything to prove that one way or the other. I'm going to guess these knuckleheads never held a gun in their lives. Clearly they are Darwin candidates. Arbitrarily pointing a loaded weapon at somebody is something that will get you shot. These are clearly people who should not own guns.

At the same time, gun sales are off the charts and it's not just red states. California is one of the blue states leading the way.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    Also, I hunt. I own guns. But...it's completely insane that any ol' person can just own a machine gun. Suuuure, that isn't going to cause any problems...

Great idea, NRA!
    The are no "machine guns" being sold at the local gun store and no, not anyone can own one.

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by exracer View Post
    The are no "machine guns" being sold at the local gun store and no, not anyone can own one.
    I guess it is time for the semantics side track stage of the thread.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exracer View Post
    Anyone with a giant pile of money can.

I could make this political by saying typical liberals but I'm not since I have seen or heard anything to prove that one way or the other. I'm going to guess these knuckleheads never held a gun in their lives. Clearly they are Darwin candidates. Arbitrarily pointing a loaded weapon at somebody is something that will get you shot. These are clearly people who should not own guns.

At the same time, gun sales are off the charts and it's not just red states. California is one of the blue states leading the way.
    It's a parody. What was the last cheezy action movie you saw where gun safety protocols were followed to a "T"?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast