Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

More doctored video

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0769d24c905aa

What is it with the far right and doctored video?

Deplorable

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    What is it with the WH and them constantly using doctored video.. Honestly.. we have the dumbest idiots working in the WH if they think they can pull these stunts... oh wait.. they do pull these stunts.. and they are the dumb.. never mind.. I answered my own statement.

I mean really... 10 to 20 years ago and prior you could probably have gotten awya with these stunts.. today.. when anyone within seconds can review both the source and doctored video in mere seconds... Then again.. we have a WH that lies about things they lied about lying about on video.... ****ing WH lying inception... bunch of turds

RoadBikeReview Member
    Altering the facts, and video to justify their actions ... moving closer and closer to a dictatorship. I've seen the actual video and he didn't lay a hand on her, she tries to take the mike from him, his arm drops and his forearm is on top of her arm as she tries to take it away ... her fault, not his as he is just trying to ask a question.

What say the GOP supporters here? How do you justify doctoring video to back up a Bully Presidents actions? Is this the United States you really want to live in? Honestly?

I guess they are taking "The truth isn't the truth" to a whole new level.
    Snakebit: "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a source? I don't make a note of everything I see or hear on the internet and you don't have to take my word for it."

NSFW
    And if a lie is called a lie, (or a doctored video is shown to b a doctored video), Huckabee and conservatives come out in droves, mourning the loss of civility.

You want civility, stop the lies.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
    And if a lie is called a lie, or a (doctored video a doctored video), the conservatives come out in droves, mourning the loss of civility.

You want civility, stop the lies.
    A lie is only a lie if it's a liberal telling it.

If it's a conservative, it's just another "Version" of the truth.

I do agree though ... if civility is to prevail, stop the lies. The current strategy is to constantly tell lies so nobody knows what the real truth ... get rid of "Objective" truth and there is no truth, just what you tell people and they believe it.

This is the Milgram experiment in a grand scale ... frighting actually: https://www.simplypsychology.org/milgram.html
    Snakebit: "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a source? I don't make a note of everything I see or hear on the internet and you don't have to take my word for it."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiebiker View Post
    Altering the facts, and video to justify their actions ... moving closer and closer to a dictatorship. I've seen the actual video and he didn't lay a hand on her, she tries to take the mike from him, his arm drops and his forearm is on top of her arm as she tries to take it away ... her fault, not his as he is just trying to ask a question.

What say the GOP supporters here? How do you justify doctoring video to back up a Bully Presidents actions? Is this the United States you really want to live in? Honestly?

Well, we know they support doctored videos.. see the previous thread that I don't remember the name of but that XXL will probably post

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post

Deplorable
    However, the footage Sanders shared was missing the audio, zoomed in and repeated. Critics on social media said the speed of the footage was altered as well.

OH no, not slowed down and zoomed in!!!! Blasphemy I tell you. Why the heck would anybody want to show viewers what happened with an easier to see video. I hope police depts don't do the same thing to catch criminals. Just deplorable.
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions. - Stephen R. Covey.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiebiker View Post

How was the video altered to change the facts?
    While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions. - Stephen R. Covey.

RoadBikeReview Member

Deplorable
    Great. So post the full, original so we can see what really happened.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by love4himies View Post
    Did you read the link I posted?

RoadBikeReview Member
    OH no, not slowed down and zoomed in!!!! Blasphemy I tell you. Why the heck would anybody want to show viewers what happened with an easier to see video. I hope police depts don't do the same thing to catch criminals. Just deplorable.
    Apparently the video was slowed and frames were added to make the contact appeared accelerated & create the illusion of a karate chop rather than incidental contact.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...24768653062149

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor falsetti View Post
    did you read the link i posted?

bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah a

[gasp]

bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah a
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

RoadBikeReview Member
    Did you read the link I posted?
    I quoted from the link you posted. Did you read the link?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    Are you serious... did you not learn your lesson about altered videos in the previous threads of you posting altered videos... go RTFA before commenting.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    And they don't.. because that is considered tampering with evidence and is not admissible in a court of law. There is this whole chain of evidence process which is designed to ensure evidence, video included, has not been tampered with or altered.

This video had the audio removed, zoomed in, and had frames added to repeat the motion to change the context from incidental to appear intentional, and then used as evidence to revoke credentials and remove him from the WH.

If you cannot see that, there truly is no hope for you.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oh FFS the depths people will go through to apologize for deplorable behavior.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

NSFW

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Oh FFS the depths people will go through to apologize for deplorable behavior.
    If it serves your purpose, it's not deplorable. As one woman said regarding Trump & evidence... "I don’t care if he sprouts a third dick up there.” WTF. Third?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
    “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”—George Orwell
    "Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - DJT

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ljvb View Post
    And they don't.. because that is considered tampering with evidence and is not admissible in a court of law. There is this whole chain of evidence process which is designed to ensure evidence, video included, has not been tampered with or altered.

This video had the audio removed, zoomed in, and had frames added to repeat the motion to change the context from incidental to appear intentional, and then used as evidence to revoke credentials and remove him from the WH.

If you cannot see that, there truly is no hope for you.
    Are you kidding me? The police department cleans up and enhances video and slows them down all the time to catch criminals.

I've watched the original with sound. Acousta is a rude, arrogant individual. His questions were up, he was to give up the mike, he didn't, even when the intern tried to take it to give it to another journalist. Acousta's hand came down onto the crook of the intern's arm causing her to be alarmed, look to Trump for direction. His reflex was to remove her hand from the mike so he wouldn't have to give it up.

Original video:

And for the record: I don't think Trump handled it well. I think both Acousta & Trump are rude, but it is Trump's press conference and Acousta should respect when he's told his question time is up.

xxl
    Are you kidding me? The police department cleans up and enhances video and slows them down all the time to catch criminals....
    Do you think Jim Acosta is a criminal?

Police aren't supposed to alter video to make it appear as though something else happened.

Cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoliation_of_evidence
    and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampering_with_evidence

Perhaps one of the attorneys on board will explain further.

More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Are you kidding me? The police department cleans up and enhances video and slows them down all the time to catch criminals.

I've watched the original with sound. Acousta is a rude, arrogant individual. His questions were up, he was to give up the mike, he didn't, even when the intern tried to take it to give it to another journalist. Acousta's hand came down onto the crook of the intern's arm causing her to be alarmed, look to Trump for direction. His reflex was to remove her hand from the mike so he wouldn't have to give it up.

Original video:

President Trump to Jim @Acosta: "You should let me run the country. You run CNN."

"That's enough. Put down the mic. CNN should be ashamed of itself having you working for them. You are a rude terrible person." pic.twitter.com/GR9TIbKUok
    — CSPAN (@cspan) November 7, 2018

And for the record: I don't think Trump handled it well. I think both Acousta & Trump are rude, but it is Trump's press conference and Acousta should respect when he's told his question time is up.

So when exactly was Acosta told that? Oh, that is right, he never was.

I swear....Trump apologists live in an alternate universe.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ljvb View Post
    Are you serious... did you not learn your lesson about altered videos in the previous threads of you posting altered videos... go RTFA before commenting.
    How was it altered to change the facts?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2007
    How was it altered to change the facts?
    Suggest you read it again. It was slow down zoomed in and then speed up to make it look like he hit her.

The speeding up the video is where the lie comes in place... But don't let facts in in the way of the lies spread by the party of hate and bigotry.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast