No dancing, no singing, no clapping, no praying...
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Covfefe
    Reputation: TerminatorX91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21,272

    No dancing, no singing, no clapping, no praying...

    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray



  2. #2
    Not Banned
    Reputation: atpjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    49,013
    none appeared to get roughed up at all
    I assume same law as Jefferson Memorial
    price you pay for civil disobedience
    glad they didn't resist
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

    still not figgering on biggering

  3. #3
    ab aeterno
    Reputation: TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,383
    What's your point?

  4. #4
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    What's your point?
    There is none.

  5. #5
    ab aeterno
    Reputation: TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,383

  6. #6
    Covfefe
    Reputation: TerminatorX91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    What's your point?

    You have no intention of going to D.C. to protest no matter how bad it gets, right? If you don't, why not? Be honest.
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray



  7. #7
    Covfefe
    Reputation: TerminatorX91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by tcufrog02 View Post
    There is none.
    D you feel better now?
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray



  8. #8
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Is there some message there that I'm missing? All that I get is a blank white square in the middle of the page. I would have to agree that it seems pointless.

  9. #9
    Covfefe
    Reputation: TerminatorX91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Is there some message there that I'm missing? All that I get is a blank white square in the middle of the page. I would have to agree that it seems pointless.
    Honestly, would you ever go to D.C. to peaceably protest?
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray



  10. #10
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorX91 View Post
    Honestly, would you ever go to D.C. to peaceably protest?
    Of course not. I might go as far as Midland though, think you can set it up there instead? Then again, I would probably not agree with the prupose of your protest. Too apolitical.

  11. #11
    Covfefe
    Reputation: TerminatorX91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Of course not. I might go as far as Midland though, think you can set it up there instead? Then again, I would probably not agree with the prupose of your protest. Too apolitical.
    Of course not. D.C. isn't for the people, it's a museum piece.

    Get in your pickup truck, pull out of your driveway and hang a right at the next corner.
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray



  12. #12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorX91 View Post
    Of course not. D.C. isn't for the people, it's a museum piece.

    Get in your pickup truck, pull out of your driveway and hang a right at the next corner.
    You want me to go to California or just Elpaso?

  13. #13
    ab aeterno
    Reputation: TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,383
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorX91 View Post
    You have no intention of going to D.C. to protest no matter how bad it gets, right? If you don't, why not? Be honest.
    Why do I need to be in nDC to protest?

  14. #14
    Covfefe
    Reputation: TerminatorX91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Why do I need to be in nDC to protest?
    Why do you need to protest at all?
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray



  15. #15
    ab aeterno
    Reputation: TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,383
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorX91 View Post
    Why do you need to protest at all?
    Why not try to make a coherent argument with any of your posts?

  16. #16
    Sticky Valentine
    Reputation: JoeDaddio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    28,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    You want me to go to California or just Elpaso?

    You make it this far I'll buy the first round. I'm sure even ATP would come up, that ought to make for an interesting night out at the bar.

    Hell, you might even get to take in an Angels game


    joe
    'They say gold paint on the palace gates comes from the teeth of pensioners
    They're so tired of shooting protest singers that they hardly mention us
    While fountains fill with second-hand perfume and sodden trading stamps
    They'll hang the bullies and the louts that dampen down the day" - EC

  17. #17
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDaddio View Post
    You make it this far I'll buy the first round. I'm sure even ATP would come up, that ought to make for an interesting night out at the bar.

    Hell, you might even get to take in an Angels game


    joe
    I've been to an Angels game, Dodgers too but if I ever get out there again I'll take you up on that drink.

Similar Threads

  1. Praying for Collin
    By filly in forum Politics Only
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 08:19 PM
  2. Praying for oil
    By Greggb in forum Politics Only
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 05:55 PM
  3. I'm praying to the Aliens.
    By GirchyGirchy in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 04:32 AM
  4. what do you think J's is praying for?
    By Gay Biker On Acid in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.