Obama has "mush for brains" ?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 104
  1. #1
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508

    Obama has "mush for brains" ?

    I think he may be on to something here.

    Moscow (AFP) - President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday slammed Washington for refusing to share intelligence with Russia on Syria, accusing it of muddled thinking.
    "I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains," Putin said, expressing some of his strongest criticism yet of Washington's handling of the Syrian crisis.

    Putin slams US on Syria, says partners have 'mush for brains'

  2. #2
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nealric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    I think he may be on to something here.

    Moscow (AFP) - President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday slammed Washington for refusing to share intelligence with Russia on Syria, accusing it of muddled thinking.
    "I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains," Putin said, expressing some of his strongest criticism yet of Washington's handling of the Syrian crisis.

    Putin slams US on Syria, says partners have 'mush for brains'
    He's too busy running his country into the ground to come to terms with his own mush.

  3. #3
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by nealric View Post
    He's too busy running his country into the ground to come to terms with his own mush.
    Yes but that's his business. We have Obama to run ours into the ground.

  4. #4
    Adorable Furry Hombre
    Reputation: Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    28,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Yes but that's his business. We have Obama to run ours into the ground.
    And Bush and his cabal were running our country before him.

    I can do that too

  5. #5
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    And Bush and his cabal were running our country before him.

    I can do that too
    You can run the country? Does Donald know that?

  6. #6
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    I think he may be on to something here.

    Moscow (AFP) - President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday slammed Washington for refusing to share intelligence with Russia on Syria, accusing it of muddled thinking.
    "I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains," Putin said, expressing some of his strongest criticism yet of Washington's handling of the Syrian crisis.

    Putin slams US on Syria, says partners have 'mush for brains'
    Your oath expired?

  7. #7
    Cycling Dolomiti Friuli
    Reputation: Bill2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,606
    I had no idea Russians eat mush. My Mom was a midwest farm girl and that's what she used to make for us a long time ago. Italians eat it too but less mushy (polenta).

  8. #8
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHabit View Post
    Your oath expired?
    What oath?

  9. #9
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    24,769
    Putin and the GOP --- big on complains and short on solutions.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

  10. #10
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    What oath?
    "I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

  11. #11
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHabit View Post
    "I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."
    What part of it do you think I'm violating?

  12. #12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    What part of it do you think I'm violating?
    I figured it wasn't as cut and dried as it sounds.

  13. #13
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    I think he may be on to something here.

    Moscow (AFP) - President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday slammed Washington for refusing to share intelligence with Russia on Syria, accusing it of muddled thinking.
    "I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains," Putin said, expressing some of his strongest criticism yet of Washington's handling of the Syrian crisis.

    Putin slams US on Syria, says partners have 'mush for brains'
    Nice to hear you're on-board with that uber-commie Putin, Snake.

    When you plannin' to emigrate to Russia to embrace yer fellow comrades?
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  14. #14
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,223
    Oh boy, now Putin goes and insults mush.

  15. #15
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: pone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,542
    been saving that one for just the right moment?

  16. #16
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHabit View Post
    I figured it wasn't as cut and dried as it sounds.
    I think maybe you just don't understand what it says.

  17. #17
    Adorable Furry Hombre
    Reputation: Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    28,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue CheeseHead View Post
    Oh boy, now Putin goes and insults mush.
    Funny part...Putin had been on the sidelines watching the USA fight not one but TWO unwinnable wars in regions we don't understand.

    And his natural reaction seems to have been-why not me too?

  18. #18
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: pone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Funny part...Putin had been on the sidelines watching the USA fight not one but TWO unwinnable wars in regions we don't understand.

    And his natural reaction seems to have been-why not me too?
    yes. hilarious.

    now we just need China to join the party and we'll have us a real, ol fashioned hoedown!

  19. #19
    Satanic Watch Winder
    Reputation: oily666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Yes but that's his business. We have Obama to run ours into the ground.
    The obama presidency: By the numbers
    The crumbling of our wide freeways suggest a narrower vision

    Only the mob and the elite can be attracted by the momentum of totalitarianism itself. The masses have to be won by propaganda.

    MAKE AMERICA SMART AGAIN

  20. #20
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Funny part...Putin had been on the sidelines watching the USA fight not one but TWO unwinnable wars in regions we don't understand.

    And his natural reaction seems to have been-why not me too?
    Not really. He has a serious interest in preserving the Syrian government and we have left a vacuum in the region and he has an opportunity.

    It's interesting in this thread that it's really about our regional policy there and nobody is defending or explaining that or why it isn't a bit incoherent.

  21. #21
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nealric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Not really. He has a serious interest in preserving the Syrian government and we have left a vacuum in the region and he has an opportunity.

    It's interesting in this thread that it's really about our regional policy there and nobody is defending or explaining that or why it isn't a bit incoherent.

    Oh it's incoherent. Everything about the Middle East is incoherent.

  22. #22
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    24,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Not really. He has a serious interest in preserving the Syrian government and we have left a vacuum in the region and he has an opportunity.

    It's interesting in this thread that it's really about our regional policy there and nobody is defending or explaining that or why it isn't a bit incoherent.
    In war you want the other guy to die while wasting their resources.

    Good job Barrack!
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

  23. #23
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Snakebit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    69,508
    Quote Originally Posted by nealric View Post
    Oh it's incoherent. Everything about the Middle East is incoherent.
    Our policies should not be so difficult for even those who agree with them to understand and explain. You support Obama, do you understand his end game? Putin has a clear goal, insure the survival of the Assad govt and secure it's territory. They will also maintain a stronger presence for support in the future. He is supporting his friends there, can Obama even identify his friends in this conflict?

  24. #24
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    24,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Our policies should not be so difficult for even those who agree with them to understand and explain. You support Obama, do you understand his end game? Putin has a clear goal, insure the survival of the Assad govt and secure it's territory. They will also maintain a stronger presence for support in the future. He is supporting his friends there, can Obama even identify his friends in this conflict?
    Supporting an administration who barrel-bombs its citizens to maintain power isn't the kind of "goal" the USA should advocate ... much less support.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

  25. #25
    AJL
    AJL is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: AJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Our policies should not be so difficult for even those who agree with them to understand and explain. You support Obama, do you understand his end game? Putin has a clear goal, insure the survival of the Assad govt and secure it's territory. They will also maintain a stronger presence for support in the future. He is supporting his friends there, can Obama even identify his friends in this conflict?
    The Kurdish Syrians - oh, but Turkey hates them, darn.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-15-2016, 09:41 AM
  2. obama "catches" the "swooning" woman
    By Creakyknees in forum Politics Only
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:28 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 01:06 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:12 AM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.