Obama team fully vetted Biden - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy69 View Post
    As long as we’re comparing apples and oranges, this disease really isn’t that bad because it’s just a fraction of those killed in the civil war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As long as you're trying to get a handle on the magnitude of covid deaths vs. casualties of our wars, realize that this disease is closing in on the number of combat casualties* from the Civil War (cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ualties_of_war).

*i.e., "killed," vs. "deaths," as per your post
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—d.”

xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtanker View Post
    Dude, there’s a divorce document in the 1990s which mentions a sexual harassment claim from Reade during her time in Biden’s office.

That’s way more “evidence” than Ford had.

So you say, but curiously, you didn't post it.

xxl
    Well, this thread has gone about as far as it's going to go. It's exactly what's wrong with PO: Posters running out of ammo for their arguments resort to specious arguments, and worse discourse, their aim only to "own" some folks. IOW, trollery.

We've had enough of that.

BTW, folks might want to consider this:

xxl
    Thread reopened on breaking news below, but fair warning: Posters need to follow PO rules, especially as regards sourcing one's posts:

Anyway, Tara needs a new mouthpiece:

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    This is who Trumpsters are championing in their attempt to 'get' Biden.
    Believe women... except when they lie under oath.

Defense lawyers look to reopen cases where Tara Reade testified as an expert
    Under the name Alexandra McCabe, Tara Reade has for years testified for the prosecution as an expert in domestic violence cases.

But a number of California defense attorneys are considering challenging the convictions of their clients amid questions about whether Reade misrepresented her credentials under oath.

Reade, the former Joe Biden staffer who recently accused him of sexually assaulting her in 1993, stated she had an undergraduate degree that her college says she never earned and appears to have exaggerated her role in Biden’s office, according to trial transcripts in two court cases reviewed by POLITICO.

Six cases involving Reade’s testimony are already under review by the Sixth District Appellate Program, Executive Director Patrick McKenna told POLITICO Thursday. The state-funded office oversees appointed defense counsel in appellate cases covering four California counties, including Monterey County, where the prosecution often tapped Reade as an expert witness.

The review will determine whether the attorneys can petition a judge to review their clients’ conviction, and potentially order a new trial.

“I have at least six cases where she testified and I have lists pending from various attorney groups where she testified as a violence expert. I expect that list will expand significantly,” said McKenna. “We’re trying to get the lists together. We’re aware of Ms. Reade, we’re in the mode of trying to review the transcripts to see if she misrepresented herself in court.”
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Thread reopened on breaking news below, but fair warning: Posters need to follow PO rules, especially as regards sourcing one's posts:

Anyway, Tara needs a new mouthpiece:

He is leaving as her credibility is coming under harsh scrutiny. On Thursday in California, lawyers who had faced off against her in court began raising questions about the legitimacy of her testimony, and the verdicts that followed, after news reports that Antioch University had disputed her claim of receiving a bachelor’s degree from its Seattle campus.
    The trolls who pushed this obvious fraud look like fools.
    "I would like you to do us a favor"

NSFW
    I can't say it near as well as this:

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    So you say, but curiously, you didn't post it.
    I shouldn’t have to play wet nurse.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...biden.amp.html

More “evidence” than Ford had. Maybe “Rapey Brett” wasn’t such a good call...

RoadBikeReview Member

From that link...

The records, part of more than 500 pages filed in connection with Ms. Reade’s 1996 divorce in California, do not specifically say that Mr. Biden, the former vice president and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, was the perpetrator, nor do they allege that she was sexually assaulted, her most recent claim.
    “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing we would have very few cases.” - DJT 5/14/20 proving once again that he is a simpleton

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

No wonder you didn't post it..... it does not support your claim. It also has her husband confirming that she is a serial liar.

do not specifically say that Mr. Biden, the former vice president and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, was the perpetrator, nor do they allege that she was sexually assaulted, her most recent claim.
    The New York Times interviewed dozens of workers in Mr. Biden’s office in the early 1990s and was unable to find anyone who remembered any kind of sexual misconduct against Ms. Reade or anyone else in the office.
    She has also claimed she left to protest American aggression. That she left due to health issues. That she left to move west with her boyfriend. That her husband is a serial killer. That she was fired for incompetence and check fraud.

The fact that Reade is a lying thief is well documented. She has been dropped by her lawyer as it is highly likely she is going to prison for perjury.

The fact that you are still pushing her lie, despite the mountain of evidence that Reade is a fraud, confirms you are here to troll.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Does that mean Brett is still “Rapey”?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Does that mean Brett is still “Rapey”?
    Bart was accused of Rape? Who knew, I thought he just put his pud in Ms. Ramirez hand and lied a lot under oath.

This thread is about your girl Tara. Her lawyer dropped her like a hot potato after her story fell apart and she will likely be charged with perjury. You must feel so foolish for promoting her lies.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    Bart was accused of Rape? Who knew, I thought he just put his pud in Ms. Ramirez hand and lied a lot under oath.

This thread is about your girl Tara. Her lawyer dropped her like a hot potato after her story fell apart and she will likely be charged with perjury. You must feel so foolish for promoting her lies.
    So “Rapey Brett”, which has been kicked around PO, doesn’t imply attempted rape?

“Owning” isn’t the same as pointing out hypocrisy.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    So “Rapey Brett”, which has been kicked around PO, doesn’t imply attempted rape?

“Owning” isn’t the same as pointing out hypocrisy.
    You should ask the poster. This thread is about how Biden was smeared by hypocritical Trump trolls who ignore the dozens of creditable accusers of their hero and promote the lies of an obvious fraud.

You guys better find something a new faux scandal quick. Burisma, Tara, Obamagate. All failures.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    You should ask the poster. This thread is about how Biden was smeared by hypocritical Trump trolls who ignore the dozens of creditable accusers of their hero and promote the lies of an obvious fraud.

You guys better find something a new faux scandal quick. Burisma, Tara, Obamagate. All failures.
    The similarities b/t Reade and Fords claims are clear.

Nickels worth of free advice: Don’t try to ruin someones rep unless you know it’s true. Non-partisans see the hypocrisy.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Twice you've said that. Link please. Maybe it's only you that's referred to him that way.
    “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing we would have very few cases.” - DJT 5/14/20 proving once again that he is a simpleton

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWC View Post
    Twice you've said that. Link please. Maybe it's only you that's referred to him that way.
    It’s there, just like my wet nurse comment.
    Check your Ladder of Inference at the door.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    The similarities b/t Reade and Fords claims are clear. .
    Then it should be easy for you to list them.

But we know you won't

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Then it should be easy for you to list them.

But we know you won't
    I’ve already done it.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    The similarities b/t Reade and Fords claims are clear.

Nickels worth of free advice: Don’t try to ruin someones rep unless you know it’s true. Non-partisans see the hypocrisy.
    Even a committed Trump troll would agree that Ford and Ramirez are far more creditable than Reade. Very disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

Do you feel foolish for believing, and promoting, Reade’s absurd claims?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2005

All really lame and poorly supported with anything factual. You think Trumpublicans are actually up to the task? A whole new scandal?

They have no imagination, all they can do is project their own scandals. And Democrats aren’t cooperating.

As goes Don Trump, so goes the conservative movement—down.
    Four percent of the world’s population but 30 percent of pandemic deaths due to Don Trump’s denial, delay and dysfunction.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Even a committed Trump troll would agree that Ford and Ramirez are far more creditable than Reade. Very disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

Do you feel foolish for believing, and promoting, Reade’s absurd claims?
    Ford is more credible, why?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Ford is more credible, why?
    What am I, your wet nurse?

Read the thread.

What the what???
    Jeebus, fish, how long are you going to keep beating this dead horse? You can't make a decent case for Reade's allegations anymore based on the information that has come to light (information btw that pretty much everyone here was okay with investigating), so now you're trying to dredge up Kavanaugh to try to make some case for equivalency or hypocrisy? If you want to rehash the past, why focus on Kavanaugh? Why not focus on Dump*?
    Given his penchant for nicknames, and his aversion to reading, I've decided to shorten Donald J. Trump to it's essence: Dump*

I was "social distancing" before it was cool.

xxl

You don't need to, either. Anyone can post hearsay "evidence."

Do you have any thoughts on why counsel for Reade has buggered off so soon after taking her on as a client?

On second thought, scratch that; I don't really GAF about your speculations.

BTW, I searched for "Rapey Brett" (posters can, too), and the earliest use of it was when you used the term, three weeks ago.

In fact, you seem to be just about the only poster who initiates use of the phrase; other posters have it show up in their responses--to you.

IOW, your trolling on this thread is as done as Tara Reade's (now ex-) lawyer's representation of her.

But if you're truly concerned about investigating sexual misconduct, there's still this guy:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567