Obama team fully vetted Biden
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

Obama team fully vetted Biden

Obama team fully vetted Biden in 2008 and found no hint of former aide's allegation
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/01/opini...rod/index.html

The comprehensive vet certainly would have turned up any formal complaints filed against Biden during his 36-year career in the Senate. It did not. The team would have investigated any salacious rumors of the sort that travel far and wide in Washington. There were none.
    Through that entire process, the name Tara Reade never came up. No formal complaint. No informal chatter. Certainly, no intimation of sexual harassment or assault from her or anyone else. The team of investigators, expert in their work, would not have missed it.
    Reade did not surface her allegations of a criminal sexual assault when Biden was a candidate for president in 2008, nor did she offer them confidentially to the Obama vetting team when Biden emerged as a principal contender for vice president later that year.
    "I would like you to do us a favor"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Maybe Tara Reade didn't come forward earlier because she was too busy stealing from a non-profit

https://medium.com/@eddiekrassenstei...n-e276cac68a2b

Tara Reade stole from me. She lied to me. She stole from my organization. She manipulated me and she duped me. I want that to be shared because it’s important information. And I have documentation, images and emails to prove it.”
    — Lynn Hummer, Founder/President of Pregnant Mare Rescue and self-proclaimed ‘feminist’

Hummer alleges that Reade “stole from her nonprofit, lied, and created stories to obtain sympathy and money.”
    Shortly after this she filed for bankruptcy......then started praising Putin and changed her fable about Biden.

https://politicalwire.com/2020/05/01...ladimir-putin/

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    While the vetting into Biden found nothing the vetting of Reade is not going well for her

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3046962001/

Reade said she complained about Biden's harassment to Marianne Baker, Biden’s executive assistant, as well as to top aides Dennis Toner and Ted Kaufman. All three Biden staffers recently told The New York Times that she made no complaint to them.

And they did not offer the standard, noncommittal “I don’t remember any such complaint.” The denials were firm. “She did not come to me. If she had, I would have remembered her,” Kaufman said. Toner made a similar statement. And from Baker: “I never once witnessed, or heard of, or received, any reports of inappropriate conduct (by Biden), period." Baker said such a complaint, had Reade made it, "would have left a searing impression on me as a woman professional, and as a manager.”
    Add to this that she has a long history of fling complaints against co-Workers, bosses, and boyfriends that went nowhere. Her friends say she is a liar who invents things for attention. She also lied to landlord when she skipped out on the rent, was sued by her law school, filed bankruptcy, and stole from her employer.

This is who the Trump faithful are pinning their hopes on?

off the back
    This would be true, if only one could believe that the Obama vetting process was more complete, thorough, and reliable than the process used by the Trump administration when filling open government positions.

Oh, wait.........
    "Damn. Y'all murdered the sh*t out that mutherf***er"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

Another Trump fever dream falls apart.

Biden asked for a search of the National Archives and also asks for a search of everywhere a complaint filed by Tara Reade would be. Reade quickly starts walking back her claims.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...laims-n1198741

Reade now says the complaint, if it’s found, would not include the sexual assault allegation that she invented a few months ago.

The trolls who promoted this nonsense much be so embarrassed.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Reade caught lying again.

Tara told Current Affairs she wrote to multiple news outlets and elected officials and that NONE responded to her

This is a lie. AP talked to her multiple times last year. So did Washington Post.....and they have notes.

The people who fell for this scam must feel like idiots.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    A few days ago Dave posted a claim from a relative of a GOP operative who said Biden commented on her breasts at an event she attended when she was 14. Turns out that was a lie. Not only did Biden not attend the event but he was at home recovering from sinus surgery.

subsequent reports from the event organizer claimed that Biden didn’t attend the Gridiron Dinner that year. ABC News reporter Sasha Pezenik noted that Biden had undergone sinus surgery that week, and was believed to be home recovering at the time the alleged incident took place.

An organizer of the event also told Pezenik that Biden did not attend the dinner.
    https://www.inquisitr.com/6031914/jo...-attend-event/

‘After reviewing my files of the dinner which included attendees and the show itself, I can conclusively say, Senator Biden was not at the dinner,
    Of course none of these facts will penetrate the right wing echo chamber.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    Biden asked for a search of the National Archives and also asks for a search of everywhere a complaint filed by Tara Reade would be. Reade quickly starts walking back her claims.
    Sounds like the actions of a guilty man.

A few days ago Dave posted a claim from a relative of a GOP operative who said Biden commented on her breasts at an event she attended when she was 14. Turns out that was a lie. Not only did Biden not attend the event but he was at home recovering from sinus surgery.
    Where was Trump at that evening? Maybe she has them confused.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Sounds like the actions of a guilty man.
    Speaking of guilty, with her story falling apart rapidly Tara Reade canceled her appearance on Fox News today.

The suckers who bought into this lie must be so embarrassed.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Meanwhile....
    Lara Trump told Judge Jeanine, “I would think if you are being accused of something and you were totally innocent, you would go to any length possible Judge, to try and clear your name including allowing people to open up files like that and make sure you turned over every single leaf to prove your innocence and make sure that people understood that these charges were false and that you did nothing wrong but it’s kind of curious that Joe Biden isn’t allowing that to happen…….it’s not a good defense for him and you know what, going forward, he has a lot of questions to answer. There’s a long time between now and November 3rd election day….”
    Biden asked for a search of the National Archives and also asks for a search of everywhere a complaint filed by Tara Reade

Trump has been accused of sexual assault by almost 20 women and has yet to make any document available to the public proving his innocence. How many NDA's and payoffs does Trump have that he refuses to disclose?
    In 1989, Trump entered into a $1 million settlement with the family of then 12 year old Kelly Feuer over an alleged sexual assault that happened at Trump Tower, New York.

In 1993, Trump entered into a $16 million settlement with the family of then 12 year old Maria Olivera over an allegation of sexual assault that happened at Mar-a-Lago.

There is also an allegation of sexual assault by Trump and Epstein in 1994 against then 13 year old Katie Johnson at Epstein’s mansion in New York.

F#$king hypocrites.

And Dave is concerned about a fake boobie story.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

What the what???
    I'm sure dave will be along to admit the source he was crowing about was inaccurate. Because that's what responsible people do...

Meanwhile, with the Reade allegation, the varying versions of what, if anything, actually happened make it tough to know how to proceed. At this point, from the accounts I've read, it seems like there may have been some physical interaction that she found inappropriate. But it is seeming less and less like the kind of forcible sexual assault that some outlets are reporting.

“I filed a complaint re sexual harassment and retaliation but I am not sure what explicit words on that intake form until we all see it again,” Reade told NBC News in a text message Saturday.
    Last edited by Opus51569; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:18 AM.
    Given his penchant for nicknames, and his aversion to reading, I've decided to shorten Donald J. Trump to it's essence: Dump*

I was "social distancing" before it was cool.

Russian Troll Farmer
    This is who the Trump faithful are pinning their hopes on?
    Well, of course they are; she's one of them! If you don't like the truth, find the liar you want to believe....
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus51569 View Post
    I'm sure dave will be along to admit the source he was crowing about was inaccurate. Because that's what responsible people do...
    Not only did the blog he posted fail to check and see if Biden was actually at the event (he wasn't) but it also left out the fact that the two "classmates" mentioned in the piece were actually sisters who worked for the Tulsi Gabbard campaign.

Massive fail by Dave. He must be so embarrassed.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Optics, not even once. Biden has lost his mind.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.c...to-vp-team.amp

Is Dodd looking for “targets” or “candidates”?

What the what???
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtanker View Post

Ask Billy Bush... maybe he knows.
    Given his penchant for nicknames, and his aversion to reading, I've decided to shorten Donald J. Trump to it's essence: Dump*

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2005
    Obama team fully vetted Biden in 2008 and found no hint of former aide's allegation
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/01/opini...rod/index.html
    Her story is falling apart.

Not too soon to begin feeling sorry for her.
    Four percent of the world’s population but 30 percent of pandemic deaths due to Don Trump’s denial, delay and dysfunction.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtanker View Post

If it isn't Dave or Andy then there's always one left to defend the alt-right without facts but just their "feels". Based on the continued defense of the molester in chief I'm starting to think most on the right are scared they would vote DEM if there was a "handsy" old white guy to choose from they love that option.
    "You can't logic a person out of a position they didn't logic themselves in to"

"Fox News has done to our parents what they were scared X-box would do to us."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by No Time Toulouse View Post
    Well, of course they are; she's one of them! If you don't like the truth, find the liar you want to believe....
    Her friends say she is a liar who invents crazy stories to get attention. She screwed over her landlord, her law school, files frivolous lawsuits, stole from a non-profit, and even filed for bankruptcy.

She sounds very Trumpian. No wonder the Trump groupies love her.

What the what???
    Her friends say she is a liar who invents crazy stories to get attention. She screwed over her landlord, her law school, files frivolous lawsuits, stole from a non-profit, and even filed for bankruptcy.

She sounds very Trumpian. No wonder the Trump groupies love her.
    None of that will get in the way of muddying the water against Biden. He'll have to run that gauntlet all while Dump* supporters here all give Donnie Dumbass a pass on 20+ separate allegations. They, apparently don't exist while this one specious claim deserves their undivided attention.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    The niece of Christine O’Donnell, the Republican operative who ran against Biden for the Senate, alleged that he sexually harassed her at the Gridiron Dinner in 2008......but Biden didn't attend in 2008. He was getting surgery.

Then she said it was 2007. Biden was in Iowa that day in 2007.

The whole lie is based her being 14. Remind me how many years someone can be 14 again?

No surprise that the same trolls who promoted this lie also promoted lies about Mueller assaulting a woman. Disgusting.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    None of that will get in the way of muddying the water against Biden. He'll have to run that gauntlet all while Dump* supporters here all give Donnie Dumbass a pass on 20+ separate allegations.
    Just wait... Trump supporters will next be attacking Biden for not being transparent enough on his taxes.
    Wait for it...it's coming.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    The blog that Dave posted a few days ago has now taken down the post Dave was so excited about.

In its place they now have documents that disprove the lies in the original post.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...nt-allegation/

This isn't the first time Christine O’Donnell has made insane claims against Biden. 10 years ago she claimed Biden tapped her phones. She has also admitted to dabbling in witchcraft.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2010...inst-her-again

These are the loons Trump, and his enablers, celebrate. So bizarre.

RoadBikeReview Member
    A few days ago Dave posted
    I'm sure dave will be along to
    Massive fail by Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANA View Post
    If it isn't Dave or Andy then there's always one left to
    The blog that Dave posted
    When did all of these callouts become ok?
    Joe Biden: a case study in dementia.

Liars often accuse you of lying. - Steve Maraboli

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davesupra View Post
    Why did you edit out the quoted context? Can you explain which of those quotes are false?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by davesupra View Post
    It’s doc, no one takes him seriously. Have you noticed the direct correlation to his posting frequency and confidence level. The more posts, the less confident he is.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast