Oh, Karl? Oh, Treason Boy? This way, Treason Boy!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OES
    banned
    Jan 2002

Oh, Karl? Oh, Treason Boy? This way, Treason Boy!

Basically I'm just posting this topic line, in hopes we can watch in awe as our Repub friends whip out the Rush/RNC talking points and skillfully direct this thread straight to character-assassinating Wilson. It's even better sport for them than changing the subject to Clinton.

LOL! These guys are a treat!

I think I'll post a 'Bush lied' thread later, just to buoy their spirits even more.

Face it, guys: Treason Boy and The Prez have stepped on their own diddles. LOL! And all your vitriolic character assasination (your movement's political weapon of choice) can't change that fact, and is so CLEARLY irrelevant that people are questioning your sanity!

LOL! This is good stuff indeed!

C'mere, Treason Boy! We got some questions for you!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEdScott
    Basically I'm just posting this topic line, in hopes we can watch in awe as our Repub friends whip out the Rush/RNC talking points and skillfully direct this thread straight to character-assassinating Wilson. It's even better sport for them than changing the subject to Clinton.

I think I'll post a 'Bush lied' thread later, just to buoy their spirits even more.

Face it, guys: Treason Boy and The Prez have stepped on their own diddles. LOL! And all your vitriolic character assasination (your movement's political weapon of choice) can't change that fact, and is so CLEARLY irrelevant that people are questioning your sanity!

We'll see who's diddle is stuck where when the final re****s are in.

RoadBikeReview Member

We'll see who's diddle is stuck where when the final results are in.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit
    It makes sense now! It's not hypocrisy-you're just on a double vision expedition to both peaks of Mt. Kiliminjaro ;)
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

OES
    banned
    Jan 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit
    Hey, I have no doubt Treason Boy and his Boss will spend the next three and half-years trampling the Constitution and making the world safe and hospitable for terrorists. They'll do it with bruised diddles, though. LOL!

Shirtcocker
    Hey, I have no doubt Treason Boy and his Boss will spend the next three and half-years trampling the Constitution and making the world safe and hospitable for terrorists. They'll do it with bruised diddles, though. LOL!
    I can't even laugh about this kind of thing anymore. It makes me ill.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Shirtcocker
    Great OpEd by Krugman here. I agree. The cons don't care about the truth anymore. How did we get to this place in politics? Shameful and sad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/15/op...=5070&emc=eta1
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

OES
    banned
    Jan 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    Great OpEd by Krugman here. I agree. The cons don't care about the truth anymore. How did we get to this place in politics? Shameful and sad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/15/op...=5070&emc=eta1
    Wait for it -- smears against Krugman to appear here shortly.

These guys are SO predictable.

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by Live Steam
    What's really predictable and pathetic is that you libbies seem to care more about the rights of GITMO terrorists than you do American citizens. Hey but what else can we expect from the party who nominated a serial sex offender for president? Ooops!
    We're kinda worried about both Steam-not that I mind having the feds break into my house without a warrant or anything....

In the words of my man Benny Fanklin 'they who would surrender liberty for a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security'
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

banned
    What's really predictable and pathetic is that you libbies seem to care more about the rights of GITMO terrorists than you do American citizens. Hey but what else can we expect from the party who nominated a serial sex offender for president? Ooops!

Shirtcocker
    I'm concerned with both. Why aren't you?

Feb 2004

You just proved the point...

...instead of staying on topic and arguing the point you immediately attack and bring up Gitmo and your favorite whipping boy.You keep marching in step with the others Steamy.
    Charismatic Icon Animal Man

OES
    banned
    Jan 2002

Classic, wasn't it? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by pedlfoot
    ...instead of staying on topic and arguing the point you immediately attack and bring up Gitmo and your favorite whipping boy.You keep marching in step with the others Steamy.
    Not one MENTION of Treason Boy, just a Gitmo slam and a gratuitous Clinton Bash! LOL! LOL! GREAT stuff!

I think I'm going to open a Fortune Teller's booth here and try to beat the Repubs to the punch, predicting with EERIE ACCURACY how they'll respond to any progressive post.

It helps because I've suddenly found myself privy to the daily RNC am's. Don't have the pm's yet, but I'm working on it. Ho, ho!

Master of flip comments

i just CANNOT understand

Not one MENTION of Treason Boy, just a Gitmo slam and a gratuitous Clinton Bash! LOL! LOL! GREAT stuff!

I think I'm going to open a Fortune Teller's booth here and try to beat the Repubs to the punch, predicting with EERIE ACCURACY how they'll respond to any progressive post.

It helps because I've suddenly found myself privy to the daily RNC am's. Don't have the pm's yet, but I'm working on it. Ho, ho!
    why anyone who doesn't want to waste their time just doesn't put Steam on ignore, because all he can bring up is Clinton. If something happened today, it would somehow be Clinton's fault. It's this type of lack of any kind of deep thought that is the hallmark of the rabid Bush supporter.

Genitive Declensioner

I going to sit quietly on the sidelines [smuggly I might add] and watch them implode.
    Cons in favor of outing CIA operatives for partisan gain is not only treasoness but damn funny in a sick Chainsaw Massacre kinda way. Spin Spin Spin and the arrow keeps pointing at their hypocrisy......This really is good stuff.....Bet the boys and girls in Langley are thrilled with their commander in chief now....LOL
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

Quiet, daddy's drinking

By the republican standard Clinton was not a seriel molester.

The new republican standard for evidence of wrong doing is a criminal conviction. If Rove is guilty of nothing and there is no evidence of wrongdoing without a conviction then there is no evidence that Clinton ever did anything the least bit unseemly. Steam if you want to change the definition of "is" it will have to apply retrospectively.
    Last edited by Turtleherder; 07-15-2005 at 09:53 AM.
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

No collusion with the delusion

“Nationalism always breaks its promises because nationalists hate enemies in their countries more than they hate the enemies of their countries" The Guardian.

Banned forever.....or not

Interesting take on Rove from Nixon's Dean

If your opinion differs from mine, ..........Too bad.
    How would you like it if Hitler killed you
    Dogbert.

I>U

Buying parts to hang on your bike is always easier than getting fit.

If you feel wimpy and weak, get out and train more, ya wee lassie!

If Jesus had a gun, he'd be alive today!

off the back
    well, if anyone knows criminal scumbags, it's Dean.

and anyway, what in the hell is "double super secret background"? is that like double secret probation?

Palm trees & sunshine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleherder
    The new republican standard for evidence of wrong doing is a criminal conviction. If Rove is guilty of nothing and there is no evidence of wrongdoing without a conviction then there is no evidence that Clinton ever did anything the least bit unseemly. Steam if you want to change the definition of "is" it will have to apply retrospectively.
    Uh, you're wrong in one very key aspect: The Republicans have no standards.

Please the the Rules for the New American Century for more clarification.

No Crybabies

media says no crime

Has anyone pointed this out?

http://www.bakerlaw.com/files/tbl_s10News/FileUpload44/10159/Amici%20Brief%20032305%20(Final).PDF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When my fist clenches, crack it open
    Before I use it and lose my cool
    When I smile, tell me some bad news
    Before I laugh and act like a fool

banned
    The f#[email protected]*ed up in reverse on this. If they knew this was going to hurt Bush the way it appears they want it to, they would never have brought that action. Have you heard one of them mention it since the blood starting hitting the water?

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixed
    What's important is that the media is universally saying she was outed by the CIA itself over 10 years ago (uh, under Clinton). There can be no "outing" or crime by Rove now.
    You're getting as bad as Steam about blaming Clinton. Crime or no--I don't see how a real libertarian could defend what Rove did. It was morally repugnant and not something a person in his capacity should have done. Would you tolerate such behavior from a partner of yours?

Shirtcocker
    I agree 100%. However that is merely a detail that is getting lost in the noise. No one cares about the facts. They only care about making Bush look bad. I wish Scott Mcellen would answer thes pointed questions truthfully as our libby friends here have demanded. I doubt they would like the answers though.
    LOL! That would be great if McClellan would actually say anything.

banned
    D, that 'fact' doesn't matter. What matters is damaging the Admin in any way possible. So it gets ignored or forgotten. BJ pretty much said so. Thanks BJ ;)

No Crybabies
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    You're getting as bad as Steam about blaming Clinton. Crime or no--I don't see how a real libertarian could defend what Rove did. It was morally repugnant and not something a person in his capacity should have done. Would you tolerate such behavior from a partner of yours?
    I'm not "blaming" Clinton, any more than Bush should be blamed now. The point is that she was not outed under Bush's watch, but (factually) under Clinton. If Rove did not out her, as she already was, then what did he do wrong? I'm not defending him, but rather attempting to find the truth. Enlighten me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When my fist clenches, crack it open
    Before I use it and lose my cool
    When I smile, tell me some bad news
    Before I laugh and act like a fool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast