Orange'y, you're doing a heck of a job - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by spdntrxi View Post
    Does it matter? I think it would be funny as fuk
    Facts might not matter to the Trump Troll Party but to the rest of America they still matter.
    "I would like you to do us a favor"

Banned Sock Puppet
    Your posts make absolutely no sense.
    "If someone needs 200 rolls of toilet paper for a 14-day quarantine, they probably should have made a doctor's appointment way before the COVID-19 outbreak." -- Unknown

"With
    bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."
    -- DCGriz, RBR.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    Facts might not matter to the Trump Troll Party but to the rest of America they still matter.
    Did I say anything about facts, it’s obvious trump lies out his ass with most if not all of his cabinet.. As for the rest of America I still have plenty of doubts if they still matter ( sadly)
    PO is a liberal echo chamber.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    Your posts make absolutely no sense.
    You forget I’m talking about something Trump would do... thus sense is out the window.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Did I say anything about facts
    I asked you what Trump should pardon Obama for. Your response was

"Does it matter? I think it would be funny as fuk"

The vast majority of America does not share your glee. They would like to see a return to a time when facts matter and the president does not spew lies just to "Trigger the libs".
    "I would like you to do us a favor"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Your concern for the wellbeing of the country is touching.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Trump proving once again that's he's dumb as fukk.

“And you know when you say ‘per capita,’ there’s many per capitas,” the president said. “It’s like, per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any category and we’re really at the top, meaning positive, on a per capita basis too.”

Love to see the conservatives suggesting that Biden's gaffes are important explain this one.
    “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing we would have very few cases.” - DJT 5/14/20 proving once again that he is a simpleton

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWC View Post
    Trump proving once again that's he's dumb as fukk.

“And you know when you say ‘per capita,’ there’s many per capitas,” the president said. “It’s like, per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any category and we’re really at the top, meaning positive, on a per capita basis too.”

Love to see the conservatives suggesting that Biden's gaffes are important explain this one.
    Fake it till you make it!

Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    On the bright (& stupid) side, this morning Trump tested postively on Covid-19. Postively toward negative.

Remind me again how it's Biden who has dementia.
    “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing we would have very few cases.” - DJT 5/14/20 proving once again that he is a simpleton

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWC View Post
    On the bright (& stupid) side, this morning Trump tested postively on Covid-19. Postively toward negative.
    OMG He's insane

Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Keep up the good work Donald! You're doing everything right.

Fox news.....OUCH!

The poll found a massive gender gap, with Biden leading by 20 points among women

'Creepy Joe' is leading women by 20pts.

Getting crushed on everything.

Banned Sock Puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post

'Creepy Joe' is leading ['Rapey Donald' among] women by 20pts.
    I'd like to see a racial breakdown of some polls. In 2016, Trump beat HRC among white women.
    "If someone needs 200 rolls of toilet paper for a 14-day quarantine, they probably should have made a doctor's appointment way before the COVID-19 outbreak." -- Unknown

"With
    bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."
    -- DCGriz, RBR.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    I'd like to see a racial breakdown of some polls. In 2016, Trump beat HRC among white women.
    Biden is obliterating Trump among women of all colors.
    https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=3661

If the election for president were being held today, and the candidates were Joe Biden the Democrat and Donald Trump the Republican, for whom would you vote?
    White Women
    Biden 45%
    Trump 41%

Is your opinion of Donald Trump favorable, unfavorable
    Women
    Favorable 32%
    Unfavorable 63%

White Women
    Favorable 42%
    Unfavorable 56%

Would you say that - Donald Trump is honest, or not?
    Women
    Yes 26%
    No 68%

White Women
    Yes 33%
    No 62%

Would you say that - Joe Biden is honest, or not?
    Women
    Yes 52%
    No 33%

White Women
    Yes 50%
    No 37%

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2013
    Yea, when he won, I was like WTF. At our social, I stated that the women really let USA down on that one, they had their chance to elect the first W Pres and really blew it. All the women were agasp at my comment, now I hope they know better, but like many things... to late.

edit:
    Oh yea, now he cares? NOT!
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...arly-100-000-d
    Last edited by duriel; 1 Week Ago at 06:12 AM.
    BANNED

Banned Sock Puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by duriel View Post
    Yea, when he won, I was like WTF. At our social, I stated that the women really let USA down on that one, they had their chance to elect the first W Pres and really blew it. All the women were agasp at my comment, now I hope they know better, but like many things... to late.
    Misogyny was alive and well and.......not just among men. I knew a few women who despised Hillary Clinton. I really think a lot of it was jealousy of a powerful successful woman.

"With
    -- DCGriz, RBR.

Banned Sock Puppet
    Biden is obliterating Trump among women of all colors.
    https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=3661

If the election for president were being held today, and the candidates were Joe Biden the Democrat and Donald Trump the Republican, for whom would you vote?
    White Women
    Biden 45%
    Trump 41%

Is your opinion of Donald Trump favorable, unfavorable
    Women
    Favorable 32%
    Unfavorable 63%

White Women
    Favorable 42%
    Unfavorable 56%

Would you say that - Donald Trump is honest, or not?
    Women
    Yes 26%
    No 68%

White Women
    Yes 33%
    No 62%

Would you say that - Joe Biden is honest, or not?
    Women
    Yes 52%
    No 33%

White Women
    Yes 50%
    No 37%
    This is certainly encouraging.

"With
    -- DCGriz, RBR.

feh
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007
    Misogyny was alive and well and.......not just among men.
    This.

Many of the people that think a woman shouldn't be POTUS are...women.
    What's the Matter with Kansas?

What the what???
    I’d like to see Orangeman pardon Obama ..
    Apparently someone at OAN is a fan, spdntrxi... or maybe you're a fan of OAN?

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/05/o...ely-asks-press

CHANEL: Thank you, Kayleigh. I'd like to switch gears asking about President Obama. We had, an interesting article this morning and i would like to ask you if the President has considered pardoning President Obama for illegally wiretapping and for spying on U.S. citizens and other potential crimes out there, has he considered that?
    Given his penchant for nicknames, and his aversion to reading, I've decided to shorten Donald J. Trump to it's essence: Dump*

I was "social distancing" before it was cool.

What the what???
    Meanwhile, if anyone needs some additional stimulus assistance...

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/22/whi...ation_partner/

"But on Friday, Kayleigh McEnany, the White House press secretary, did not just reveal that the president was sending his salary to the Department of Health and Human Services to help 'support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain and combat the coronavirus,'" said the report.

While most honest Americans aren't likely to try and use the account information, the pesky Nigerian Prince that keeps emailing you may see it as an opportunity.

"The $100,000 check she held up like a prop appeared to be a real check from Capital One, complete with the relevant details. The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but an administration official said mock checks were never used in the briefing," said the Times.
    Given his penchant for nicknames, and his aversion to reading, I've decided to shorten Donald J. Trump to it's essence: Dump*

xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus51569 View Post

CHANEL: Thank you, Kayleigh. I'd like to switch gears asking about President Obama. We had, an interesting article this morning and i would like to ask you if the President has considered pardoning President Obama for illegally wiretapping and for spying on U.S. citizens and other potential crimes out there, has he considered that?

What's a "potential crime?"

I think that the reporters should ask DONT if the President's doctors have considered treating DONT for syphilis contracted through having sex with underage goats.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—d.”

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Meanwhile, if anyone needs some additional stimulus assistance...

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/22/whi...ation_partner/

[I]"But on Friday, Kayleigh McEnany, the White House press secretary, did not just reveal that the president was sending his salary to the Department of Health and Human Services.....

[I]"The $100,000 check she held up like a prop appeared to be a real check
    That's not Trump's money. It's the taxpayers money.

The Secret Service is paying $179,000 to rent golf carts at one of Trump's courses this summer

What the what???
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    What's a "potential crime?"

I think that the reporters should ask DONT if the President's doctors have considered treating DONT for syphilis contracted through having sex with underage goats.
    Stop kidding around...

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Ann Coulter says Trump is doing a heck of a job.

Trump didn't build the wall and never had any intention of doing so. The ONE PERSON in the Trump administration who did anything about immigration was Jeff Session. And this lout attacks him. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR
    — Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) May 24, 2020

COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

GREAT WORK IN THE LAST ALABAMA SENATE RACE, MR. PRESIDENT! Keep it up and we'll have zero Republican senators. The next Republican president will be elected in the year 4820. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

Sessions HAD to recuse himself, you complete blithering idiot. YOU did not have to go on Lester Holt's show and announce you fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That's what got you a Special Prosecutor. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

TRUMP GOT ALABAMA A DEMOCRATIC U.S. SENATOR BY HIS IDIOTIC MEDDLING IN THE PRIMARY LAST TIME. If you know nothing else, Alabamians, you should do the opposite of what Trump recommends in a primary. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

RoadBikeReview Member

Sorry news for me is the BBC or local for traffic and weather .

Banned Sock Puppet
    Ann Coulter says...............
    I stopped reading right there.

"With
    -- DCGriz, RBR.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast