• 12-06-2014
    Snakebit
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Albeit bruised and battered, hopefully not broken.

Yes, they won't be safe till the get to the protected academic world of frat parties.
  • 12-06-2014
    xxl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Yes, they won't be safe till the get to the protected academic world of frat parties.

Roofies or right crosses; it's a helluva menu for them dames, eh?
  • 12-06-2014
    Snakebit
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Roofies or right crosses; it's a helluva menu for them dames, eh?

They do ok with jus old timers as long as they remember their place and they don't try to serve us cold biscuits.
  • 12-06-2014
    SauronHimself
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakebit View Post
    Not around here, I get plum wore out beating my women.

What a coincidence. My woman's plum is worn out after it's been pounded, too.
  • 12-06-2014
    Snakebit
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SauronHimself View Post
    What a coincidence. My woman's plum is worn out after it's been pounded, too.

Don't let her go out so much.
  • 12-06-2014
    bahueh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by crit_boy View Post
    So you think employers should act as a private welfare system to support some pregnant women that cannot do the job they were hired to do?

do you think chiming in more will raise your knuckle off the ground?
  • 12-06-2014
    Bill2
    1 Attachment(s)
  • 12-08-2014
    NJBiker72
    Re: PREGNANCY: should companies accommodate?
    Or the US shows more responsibility than some others. Not a bad thing.
  • 12-08-2014
    Bill2
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NJBiker72 View Post
    Or the US shows more responsibility than some others. Not a bad thing.

Responsible-R-Us!!
  • 12-08-2014
    pone
    a perfect illustration of how unions have torpedoed this country's competitive edge.
  • 01-03-2015
    TerminatorX91
    Quote:

I'm not denying that. I'm just wondering why 1) you don't care what people of you and 2) don't worry if your arguments convince anyone, yet you still take up the server space with wasted electrons.

I'm me; not a product for sale.

“Care about people’s approval and you will be their prisoner.” - Lao Tzu

"I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

"I'm not here for your amusement. You're here for mine." - John Lydon
  • 01-03-2015
    Snakebit
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TerminatorX91 View Post

"I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Bet your favorite poem is Invictus.
  • 01-03-2015
    SauronHimself
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TerminatorX91 View Post

You regurgitated some unoriginal quotes which indicate you sleep well at night. Now please explain why you put forth all these arguments but don't want to convince anyone you're right. Basically, if you're posting just for the heck of it knowing that it will illicit certain responses from people--especially emotional ones--that is trolling by definition.
  • 01-03-2015
    TerminatorX91
    Quote:

You regurgitated some unoriginal quotes which indicate you sleep well at night. Now please explain why you put forth all these arguments but don't want to convince anyone you're right. Basically, if you're posting just for the heck of it knowing that it will illicit certain responses from people--especially emotional ones--that is trolling by definition.

I don't understand why you care enough to demand an explanation but since you said "please"...

If I happen to convince anyone here about something I believe that's fine; beyond that, how people may respond is of no essential importance to me. Whether anyone accepts the facts and points of detail I address isn't my problem. Accept who I am and what I believe or don't. As I said already, I'm me; not a product for sale.

I'd ask why you care so much about what other people think of you, your beliefs or ideas, - especially here - but it doesn't matter to me. I'd ask who the hell are you and why I should care but I don't.

That's my opinion; take it or leave it.