Presidential - Page 22
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post

I learned two things from this. One Trump doesn't know how much a brick weighs and two if he does know how much a brick does weighs--he knows it is too heavy for him to throw it--so that means no one can.

I am more of a Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Coup kind of guy myself, used to love that even more than Campbell's New England Sham Chowda'

Attached Images Attached Images
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    "I would like you to do us a favor"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    “I think I did win the popular vote. There was tremendous cheating in California. There was tremendous cheating in New York and other places.”

— President Trump, in an interview on Fox News, falsely claiming he won the popular vote in 2016.

It has been almost 4 years and he is still pushing this lie

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

A Story of Love
    “I think I did win the popular vote. There was tremendous cheating in California. There was tremendous cheating in New York and other places.”

— President Trump, in an interview on Fox News, falsely claiming he won the popular vote in 2016.

It has been almost 4 years and he is still pushing this lie
    Dipsh!t Donnie STILL can’t handle the fact that he lost the popular vote by nearly THREE MILLION VOTES.

What a big baby. He should take it like a man.

America to Donnie: “Sorry, but I’m just not that into you.”
    MH: I want to go like my Dad did - peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

SS: COMPLACENCY IS LETHAL. VOTE in November.

Homer: I believe that the children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

off the back
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    I learned two things from this. One Trump doesn't know how much a brick weighs and two if he does know how much a brick does weighs--he knows it is too heavy for him to throw it--so that means no one can.

I am more of a Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Coup kind of guy myself, used to love that even more than Campbell's New England Sham Chowda'

Donnie's sex assault victims receive the Cream of Mushroom as well, but not sure they're fans of it.
    "Damn. Y'all murdered the sh*t out that mutherf***er"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Cream of Mushroom
    rufus, rufus, rufus... Ick.
    “Mask not what your country can do for you; mask what you can do for your country.”

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    I challenge anyone to read the answers Biden gave to reporters today and still try to claim he has dementia.

Biden on Bill Barr saying China is bigger threat to elections than Russia: "He's a lousy enough attorney general, but he's a really bad intelligence officer."

Biden on Trump mocking him for wearing a mask: "It's hard to respond to something so idiotic."

Biden on Trump's refusal to disavow QAnon: "I've been a big supporter of mental health. I'd recommend people who believe it should maybe take advantage while it still exists in the ACA. It's bizarre...what in God's name are we doing? Look at how it makes it look around the world"

A Story of Love
    I challenge anyone to read the answers Biden gave to reporters today and still try to claim he has dementia.

Biden on Bill Barr saying China is bigger threat to elections than Russia: "He's a lousy enough attorney general, but he's a really bad intelligence officer."

Biden on Trump mocking him for wearing a mask: "It's hard to respond to something so idiotic."

Biden on Trump's refusal to disavow QAnon: "I've been a big supporter of mental health. I'd recommend people who believe it should maybe take advantage while it still exists in the ACA. It's bizarre...what in God's name are we doing? Look at how it makes it look around the world"
    Yeah, saw that press conference. Biden’s starting to punch harder, that’s for sure. 🥊

MH: I want to go like my Dad did - peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

SS: COMPLACENCY IS LETHAL. VOTE in November.

Homer: I believe that the children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind.

xxl
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

There are over 6.2 million covid cases in the United States (as of September 6th), eight months after Donald Trump said it was "totally under control," and that "it's gonna be just fine."

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    "If I become president I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf"

Trump admits he's not enjoying his work and in the wrong job.....

“Don’t take vacations. What’s the point? If you’re not enjoying your work, you’re in the wrong job,” Trump wrote in his 2004 book, “Trump: Think Like a Billionaire.”

He told Larry King in an interview that year that “most of the people I know that are successful really don’t take vacations. Their business is their vacation. I rarely leave. You know that,” Trump said. “You and I are friends. How often do you see me going away?”

"I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done," "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off."

"You don't have time to take time off"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

xxl

There are over 6.2 million covid cases in the United States (as of September 6th), eight months after Donald Trump said it was "totally under control," and that "it's gonna be just fine."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Shouldn't the president know the words for the pledge?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Trump, and his enablers, made a big mistake pushing the "Sleepy Joe" lie. Anyone who watched the debates or interviews knows it is nonsense.

Now that Biden is doing events and interviews almost daily it is obvious to anyone that he is in great mental shape, far better than Trump. Desperate Donnie now says Biden on on performance enhancing drugs

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    While Trump can't remember the pledge of allegiance this is what Biden is doing.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2005
    Trump, and his enablers, made a big mistake pushing the "Sleepy Joe" lie. Anyone who watched the debates or interviews knows it is nonsense.

Now that Biden is doing events and interviews almost daily it is obvious to anyone that he is in great mental shape, far better than Trump. Desperate Donnie now says Biden on on performance enhancing drugs
    Interesting. Trumples unfailingly accuses others of doing what he is doing.
    “Mask not what your country can do for you; mask what you can do for your country.”

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    The only people buying the "Biden Basement" lie are the Trump groupies

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member

Biden judged more mentally sound than Trump in new Fox News poll
    Another frequent attack he and his surrogates have been making against Biden is that the former vice president isn't mentally up to the job. Likely voters disagree, Fox News found.
    A 51 percent majority said they "think Joe Biden has the mental soundness to serve effectively as president" versus 47 percent who said the same of Trump;
    51 percent of likely voters said Trump does not have the mental soundness to be president, versus 45 percent who said the same of Biden.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

xxl

xxl

xxl

xxl

Is it still an ambush when one walks into the enfilade voluntarily?

xxl
    Oh, snap!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1306112279306330112

Biden plays Despacito from his phone to kick off Hispanic Heritage month during an event on FL

Trump retweets an altered version superimposing "F*ck the police" instead of the Latin music.

Twitter labels as manipulated media.

Not long ago Conservatives would be disgusted by stunts like this. Now they celebrate Trump's pathetic trolling.

How is this Presidential?

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast