Right wing violence
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

Right wing violence

A six-term Republican state legislator who once chaired his state's GOP caucus has been planning with far right figures to spy and carry out violence against activists. He also funneled campaign funds to far-right groups in AZ & CO.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-chat-records
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.Ē

-Robert Mueller

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    The leader of the right wing terrorist organization that has been holding asylum seekers hostage says he is doing it because he is concerned about "immigrant crime"

The terrorist has an extensive rap sheet for firearms & financial offenses across 5 states

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...ining-migrants
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.Ē

-Robert Mueller

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    A six-term Republican state legislator who once chaired his state's GOP caucus has been planning with far right figures to spy and carry out violence against activists.
    Yea but what kind of violence? I mean... can't be anything like knocking off someone's MAGA hat.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Yea but what kind of violence? I mean... can't be anything like knocking off someone's MAGA hat.
    Forcible hat removal is serious business, must end.

Ricardo Cabeza
    A six-term Republican state legislator who once chaired his state's GOP caucus has been planning with far right figures to spy and carry out violence against activists. He also funneled campaign funds to far-right groups in AZ & CO.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-chat-records
    So they didnít actually carry out any violent acts?

Hmmmm. Unlike Antifa, which actually DOES carry out violent attacks

https://youtu.be/X352etLhpWc

Situational ethics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy69 View Post

Hmmmmm... still taking the low road.

oh, and your "whataboutism" trolling is noted.
    Whataboutism noted.
    whataboutism noted
    whataboutism noted.
    Your whataboutism is noted
    Iíll take whataboutism for $200, Alex

Ricardo Cabeza
    Whataboutism noted

Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member

https://youtu.be/X352etLhpWc

Situational ethics.
    OMG! Which Democratic legislators are planning violence and funneling campaign funds to Antifa?

I haven't heard about this. Please... let us know!
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Are comments directed at witnesses which include the discouragement of cooperation with the government and suggestions of possible future pardons and obstruction of justice.

Opps - wrong OP. Sorry

OK go back to you "its OK because you did it to" entertainment.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Whataboutism noted

What a well thought out argument. I see how it works here.

Damn straight. If you want to convince me of something, you need to have a well thought out argument. If youíre going to defend some position or some ideology that I think is crap, you need to be prepared to defend it, and defend it well, because Iím going to rip into it.

Thatís how it works in PO, and itís the main reason I enjoy posting here. You constantly have to think about your positions and how to justify/defend them, and that makes for a more well reasoned argument in general.

But Iíve noticed in the last 1-2 years, weíve had people who, when faced with a strong criticism, resort to deflection, name calling, logical fallacies, etc. itís brought the whole quality of the discourse down, because after all, why spend the time putting together a well thought out post when a cadre of 3-4 people are just going to take the low road. Itís easier to take the low road too and beat them at it.

Sad. Failing. Losing.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    The trash right appreciate Andy's efforts to deflect from the fact they are trash.

Meanwhile some good news. The white supremacist who dragged James Byrd 20 years ago is finally getting the needle

https://www.newsweek.com/james-byrd-...cution-1394474

-Robert Mueller

WA outdoor enthusiast
    Mar 2002
    Incorrect assumption.
    There are numerous abuses by armed groups of patriots near the southern border

the dark net and numerous public websites recruit from 'right?'-thinking white males with guns.

edit: Border Patrol officials, ICE officials, local law enforcement agencies near the border, mayors, governors - just about everybody has stated the armed & angry white men are not helpful and should go away. Federal officials have to be cautious of the feedback from the Traitor-in-Chief.

How many have been removed from the illegal, immoral, illegitimate Administration governing norte america - for executing their positions in accordance with the Constitution they swore to uphold?
    Last edited by SantaCruz; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:27 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Arrested right wing terrorist leader said the group was "training to assassinate George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama,"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-soros-n997176

-Robert Mueller

RoadBikeReview Member
    Arrested right wing terrorist leader said the group was "training to assassinate George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama,"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-soros-n997176
    Well you know...

"Hillary Clinton's email server is a real threat to our safety and security" - Sean Hannity, April 22, 2019

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    The trash right appreciate Andy's efforts to deflect from the fact they are trash.

Meanwhile some good news. The white supremacist who dragged James Byrd 20 years ago is finally getting the needle

https://www.newsweek.com/james-byrd-...cution-1394474
    Unfortunately he can be killed only once for what he did.
    Last edited by exracer; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:42 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exracer View Post
    Unfortunately he can be kill only once for what he did.
    I didn't watch news back then (still don't) and while it does sound somewhat familiar in the back of my mind, I was unaware of the details. After reading what they did and what Byrd went through, the needle seems too kind for this deplorable.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taodemon View Post
    I didn't watch news back then (still don't) and while it does sound somewhat familiar in the back of my mind, I was unaware of the details. After reading what they did and what Byrd went through, the needle seems too kind for this deplorable.
    I remember it well ... and no, the needle isn't fair justice for them.
    Snakebit: "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a source? I don't make a note of everything I see or hear on the internet and you don't have to take my word for it."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiebiker View Post
    I remember it well ... and no, the needle isn't fair justice for them.
    I remember it too. Never read/heard the horrific details of Mr. Byrd's death; other than he was dragged to death. Don't remember any details being released at the time. Any form of execution is far too quick for this scuzzball and his two friends. For people like them, I'm willing to overlook the cruel and unusual thing.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    The needle is too good for him. In fact, I am firmly against the death penalty.

As I have said in other threads, I am not against the death penalty because it is cruel or anything like that. Rather, I think it is the easy way out for those who deserve the death penalty. No, spending the rest of their lives in a tiny cell all alone with only their thoughts to drive them mad.. That is justice in my mind.

Folsom City Blues...
    Whataboutism noted

Contortionism noted...
    Tao Te Ching

The movement of the Tao is to return

The way of Tao is to yield

Heaven, Earth and all things are born of the existant world.

The existent world is born of nothingness of the Tao

Master Lao Tzu

Opus was just napping
    As bad as some are, there is no bringing back someone like Cameron Todd Willingham.

Capital punishment has killed the innocent, so I have to be content with the guilty sitting in jail for life.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...