They can't find him, but they seem to know whenever he's gonna do something
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shirtcocker

They can't find him, but they seem to know whenever he's gonna do something

Fishy to me. They can't locate the guy, but they seem to know what he's doing way before he does it somehow.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...den_Video.html
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

2 busy workin' 2 hang out
    Are the republicans beginning to gear up for the next election?
    Dictated but not read.

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Porter
    Are the republicans beginning to gear up for the next election?
    Must be...

Help me Osama Bin Laden...you're our only hope.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    Fishy to me. They can't locate the guy, but they seem to know what he's doing way before he does it somehow.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...den_Video.html
    Maybe this was a "clue?"

" The announcement appeared on an Islamic militant Web site, showing a still photo from the video showing of bin Laden addressing the camera, his pointed finger raised upward. His beard, which in previous messages had been streaked with gray, was entirely dark."

Back from the dead
    It's a little early to jack up the terror alert level. Look for that to happen in December or so.

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by mohair_chair
    It's a little early to jack up the terror alert level. Look for that to happen in December or so.
    A good appearance by Uncle Osama should get the sheeple to go back to being properly scared though. Funny...when was the last time he released a video?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videos_of_Osama_bin_Laden

Soon to be banned
    A good appearance by Uncle Osama should get the sheeple to go back to being properly scared though. Funny...when was the last time he released a video?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videos_of_Osama_bin_Laden
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that...

perfect timing, the day after the Repub debate.

They always seem to dust OBL off when ever they need him...
    "Walmart ... Where else can you crush your business competition, and yet, serve and control the lumpenproletariat." Mr. Grumpy

السلام عليكم

gazing from the shadows
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderman
    perfect timing, the day after the Repub debate.
    There aren't many days that are not before or after one debate or another.

72 down, 183 to go !
    Stout beers under trees, please.

Quiet, daddy's drinking
    What a coincidence. Osama makes an appearance just five days before 9/11 when Bush is scheduled to make a national speech about the progress of the surge in Iraq. The timing is miraculous.
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

No collusion with the delusion

“Nationalism always breaks its promises because nationalists hate enemies in their countries more than they hate the enemies of their countries" The Guardian.

Soon to be banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dr hoo
    There aren't many days that are not before or after one debate or another.

72 down, 183 to go !
    So true, but where do you think this info comes from?

And why does he get to go on our airwaves and threaten us?
    "Walmart ... Where else can you crush your business competition, and yet, serve and control the lumpenproletariat." Mr. Grumpy

السلام عليكم

the_rydster
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleherder
    What a coincidence. Osama makes an appearance just five days before 9/11 when Bush is scheduled to make a national speech about the progress of the surge in Iraq. The timing is miraculous.
    Out with it then. What are you trying to say?

/hope the tinfoil hat looks good.

Quiet, daddy's drinking
    Quote Originally Posted by the_rydster
    Out with it then. What are you trying to say?

/hope the tinfoil hat looks good.

Nothing really. It's just that when ever the administration needs to scare up support for whatever it is they are doing Osama magically appears. Could be coincidence or . . . . . . . did you ever see that movie Capricorn One?

/ I wish we had a tin foil hat wearing smiley
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

“Nationalism always breaks its promises because nationalists hate enemies in their countries more than they hate the enemies of their countries" The Guardian.

Opus was just napping
    Word on the street is that he has dyed his gray beard black. So not only does Osama have self-image issues...he apparently has access to a salon.
    Last edited by thatsmybush; 09-07-2007 at 05:55 AM.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

Jul 2006
    I swear I saw Osama in Australia yesterday.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleherder
    Nothing really. It's just that when ever the administration needs to scare up support for whatever it is they are doing Osama magically appears. Could be coincidence or . . . . . . . did you ever see that movie Capricorn One?

/ I wish we had a tin foil hat wearing smiley
    Lets see if I understand this, you saw a movie once and that indicates that Bush is hand in hand with Osama? Of course, the anniversary of 9/11 has absolutely no bearing on any AQ propaganda, it's all about getting George reelected.................but.............but..... never mind.

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit
    Lets see if I understand this, you saw a movie once and that indicates that Bush is hand in hand with Osama? Of course, the anniversary of 9/11 has absolutely no bearing on any AQ propaganda, it's all about getting George reelected.................but.............but..... never mind.
    When was Osama last in the news Snake? I seem to recall GWB saying he wasn't all the concerned about him at one point. Maybe no conspiracy here, but the timing is very suspect. Another think to think about...how hard would it be to get a lookalike? Osama evading capture from the entire world is the biggest recuiting tool Al Queda has today.
    Last edited by Bocephus Jones II; 09-07-2007 at 06:28 AM.

Soon to be banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush
    Word on the street is that he has dyed his gray beard black. So not only does Osama have self-image issues...he apparently has access to a salon.
    He's still looking kinda ratty... It was probably an OTC dye job from his local WalMart or CVS.

السلام عليكم

RoadBikeReview Member
    When was Osama last in the news Snake? I seem to recall GWB saying he wasn't all the concerned about him at one point. Maybe no conspiracy here, but the timing is very suspect.
    If you claim George isn't all that concerned about him, why would ol' Bin Laden want to help ol' George out politically? Do you think the anniversary of 9/11 might have a tiny bit of influence on Osama and his public persona? Maybe the biggest conspiracy and the most lies are coming from Left field, whatcha think?

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderman
    He's still looking kinda ratty... It was probably an OTC dye job from his local WalMart or CVS.
    Not much comment on it, but here's something from the Canuck media:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover090707.htm

Opus was just napping
    Not much comment on it, but here's something from the Canuck media:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover090707.htm
    No Play for Mr. Gray!
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

Shirtcocker
    If you claim George isn't all that concerned about him, why would ol' Bin Laden want to help ol' George out politically? Do you think the anniversary of 9/11 might have a tiny bit of influence on Osama and his public persona? Maybe the biggest conspiracy and the most lies are coming from Left field, whatcha think?
    Still...how does the world's most wanted man evade capture by the most powerful nation on Earth while still being able to get dialysis, go to the salon and make vids? Do they have high speed internet in the cave he's supposedly hiding in?

Yo no fui.
    Quote Originally Posted by dewaday
    I swear I saw Osama in Australia yesterday.
    That was probably just ZZ Top.

There's a great article on Osama obsession in the new Outside magazine. It's a pretty enjoyable read.
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars.” Laurent Fignon

Quiet, daddy's drinking

First of all, didn't you see the 's? Second, Capricorn One is about a faked space mission. In other words, video is easy. I didn't say that Bush is working with Osama, but that doesn't mean he can't find a look alike. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Resident Dutchbag
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush
    Some muslims consider dyeing your hair a pure black as haram, unless you are a mujahid. The message Osama Bin Laden seems to be trying to get across to his followers is that he still is a warrior.
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by rogger
    Some muslims consider dyeing your hair a pure black as haram, unless you are a mujahid. The message Osama Bin Laden seems to be trying to get across to his followers is that he still is a warrior.
    You sure it isn't because he isn't doing well with the ladies on singles night at the cave and is tired of Keith Hernandez and Clyde Frazier mocking him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast