Trump* lies again... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    off the back
    Quote Originally Posted by davesupra View Post
    What are you talking about?

I simply pointed out that the "fact check" that rideit posted was written by the same "news" outfit that cut away from the rally when they were being heckled.

I'm sure that everything in their article was straight, non-biased "fact checking". lol
    Nope, I'm making fun of using CNN as a legitimate source to criticize the clown.
    You're welcome to post here the things they got wrong. You know, with citations, and sources, and facts and stuff.
    Last edited by rufus; 06-19-2019 at 12:31 PM.
    "Damn. Y'all murdered the sh*t out that mutherf***er"

xxl
    What are you talking about?

I simply pointed out that the "fact check" that rideit posted was written by the same "news" outfit that cut away from the rally when they were being heckled.

I'm sure that everything in their article was straight, non-biased "fact checking". lol
    Insinuation of bias because a news reporting outlet reported news and facts noted.

CNN cited fifteen facts that contradict Trumpstool's utterances. Which one(s) do you think they got wrong?
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. Im fd.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Nope, I'm making fun of using CNN as a legitimate source to criticize the clown.
    We know reading isn't your thing but you might want to read the rules
    Avoid arguments made solely by attacking the source; such arguments will be subject to deletion by the mods, and further measures if a poster persists in this practice.
    CNN posted multiple examples of Trump's lies from his Klan rally. It was detailed and well sourced. Instead of parroting talking points from the echo chamber tell us what did they get wrong. Should be easy for you.
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.

-Robert Mueller

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ljvb View Post
    Umm no.. Regardless of who hired Fusion GPS (they were on both the Dem and Rep payrolls at some points). Fusions GPS is a company that operates in the US legally, and performs opposition research, legally. They hired an individual, who was a foreign national, but who was not operating for that foreign nation.

So no, this was not information being offered by a foreign agency, it was information gathered by a US company on behalf of a US client, using available resources. Was it sketchy, more than likely, was it illegal, no.
    Agree. Neither was it illegal for Trump operatives to "listen" to Russians offering dirt on Hillary, which they didn't take. The "sources," if not FBI agents, were self identified private citizens independent of the Russian government.

The diplomats were merely enquiring about the future of sanctions should Trump become POTUS.

Mueller found no "collusion" with the Kremiin or Putin.

off the back
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Mueller found no "collusion" with the Kremiin or Putin.
    Mueller did not find "no collusion" with the Kremlin or Putin. Mueller found lots of evidence of collusion, which he detailed in the report.

Mueller could not prove a conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt. Mainly because those witnesses to the conspiracy "lied, pled the Fifth, used encrypted communications, or deleted their emails".

Why do you lie?

I thought you read the Mueller Report?
    "Damn. Y'all murdered the sh*t out that mutherf***er"

xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Mueller did not find "no collusion" with the Kremlin or Putin. Mueller found lots of evidence of collusion, which he detailed in the report.

Mueller could not prove a conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt. Mainly because those witnesses to the conspiracy "lied, pled the Fifth, used encrypted communications, or deleted their emails".

Why do you lie?

I thought you read the Mueller Report?
    Who needs to read when one can mind-read?

(It's a "piece of cake," cf. https://forums.roadbikereview.com/po...ml#post5321729

More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. Im fd.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345