Wanted: NSA Chief no experience necessary clean shaven a plus.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Opus was just napping

Wanted: NSA Chief no experience necessary clean shaven a plus.

Bolton is out.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...ign/index.html

Pretty sure it involved Bolton saying things like "do you think it is a good idea to host a terrorist organization over 9/11"

To which Trump replied, "Your mustache sucks now whar my Big Mac Whar Whar??"

And while I wrote it to mean facial hair I now am reading it a number of ways.
    Last edited by thatsmybush; 4 Days Ago at 08:49 AM.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Must be a brain dead, ball licking, sycophantic lackey in order to apply.
    Also must not mind the stink of failure and disgrace permeating your clothing by 10:00 am every morning.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Here's to hoping that this was the last time Bolton holds public office. But I can't say I have any confidence that his successor will be any better.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I'm surprised Bolton didn't do more damage.

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by nealric View Post
    Here's to hoping that this was the last time Bolton holds public office. But I can't say I have any confidence that his successor will be any better.
    Just know that the next choice invariably will be worse than the original. It is an uncanny thing in this administration to find another layer to the bottom of the barrel.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    Trump probably got tired of Bolton's pouting face and Cherenkov radiating blue balls after Shock & Awe Tehran: Electric Boogaloo got cancelled.

Darling of The Lounge
    What amazes me is Emperor Orange's ability to turn over a rock and find another chump to work for his unremarkable administration.

Opus was just napping
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Grouch View Post
    What amazes me is Emperor Orange's ability to turn over a rock and find another chump to work for his unremarkable administration.
    Finding bargain basement shills is his super power.

Quiet, daddy's drinking
    I hereby nominate a magic eight ball with “yes” permanently glued to the bottom window as next NSA Chief Advisor.
    Just because you won't listen to reason does not mean I have to listen to idiocy.

No collusion with the delusion

“Nationalism always breaks its promises because nationalists hate enemies in their countries more than they hate the enemies of their countries" The Guardian.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    Bolton is out.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...ign/index.html

Pretty sure it involved Bolton saying things like "do you think it is a good idea to host a terrorist organization over 9/11"

To which Trump replied, "Your mustache sucks now whar my Big Mac Whar Whar??"

And while I wrote it to mean facial hair I now am reading it a number of ways.

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

-Robert Mueller

xxl
    Trump lost his third national security adviser on the same day his first national security adviser received a criminal sentencing date for lying to FBI agents.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—d.”

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    Just know that the next choice invariably will be worse than the original. It is an uncanny thing in this administration to find another layer to the bottom of the barrel.
    I'm putting money on Ollie North.

I mean it HAS to be someone on Fox News.
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

NSFW
    I don't know for sure what happened between Trump and Bolton. But Bolton seems to have had more sense than Trump.

Maybe this is where Steven Miller gets a promotion, to fill Bolton's shoes.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Seriously, how does a true DC outsider like myself get in on this racket?
    I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
    I don't know for sure what happened between Trump and Bolton. But Bolton seems to have had more sense than Trump.

Maybe this is where Steven Miller gets a promotion, to fill Bolton's shoes.
    Bolton's approach to foreign affairs is maniacal, paranoid, Hegemonious and warmongering. However he had one saving grace: we was seriously concerned about Russia and took a strong stance against Putin's ambitions. Thus it is all to easy to connect the dots for this decision - Putin managed to manipulate Trump to oust this guy thus giving Putin a freer hand to abuse Russia's neighbours, to reduce the heat on Russia's ally Iran, and to reduce US scrutiny of Putin's election meddling in the US.
    Faith is pretending to know things you don't know

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by old_fuji View Post
    Seriously, how does a true DC outsider like myself get in on this racket?
    Appear on Fox News and be a Trump sycophant

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Appear on Fox News and be a Trump sycophant
    Aw, shucks. They'd never put my ugly mug on air.
    I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

NSFW
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker View Post
    Bolton's approach to foreign affairs is maniacal, paranoid, Hegemonious and warmongering. However he had one saving grace: we was seriously concerned about Russia and took a strong stance against Putin's ambitions. Thus it is all to easy to connect the dots for this decision - Putin managed to manipulate Trump to oust this guy thus giving Putin a freer hand to abuse Russia's neighbours, to reduce the heat on Russia's ally Iran, and to reduce US scrutiny of Putin's election meddling in the US.
    Exactly. I never thought I'd have something good to say about Bolton.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    In 31 months, Trump has had 2 defense secretaries, 2 acting defense secretaries, 2 secretaries of homeland security, 2 acting secretaries of homeland security, 2 secretaries of state, 1 acting secretary of state, 2 CIA directors, and 3 chiefs of staff.

The Stans don't care, they love the chaos. As long as it triggers the libs they don't care if Donnie fails on North Korea, Iran, the Taliban, and the China Trade. Failure is great because it triggers the libs.
    "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

-Robert Mueller

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    In 31 months, Trump has had 2 defense secretaries, 2 acting defense secretaries, 2 secretaries of homeland security, 2 acting secretaries of homeland security, 2 secretaries of state, 1 acting secretary of state, 2 CIA directors, and 3 chiefs of staff.

The Stans don't care, they love the chaos. As long as it triggers the libs they don't care if Donnie fails on North Korea, Iran, the Taliban, and the China Trade. Failure is great because it triggers the libs.
    There's a Wikipedia page about all the manpower turnover in the Trump admin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...d_resignations

But it this is PERFECTLY NORMAL! Something something Hitlery something something something,

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    There's a Wikipedia page about all the manpower turnover in the Trump admin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...d_resignations
    Trump loves revolving doors. Heck... Trump Tower has got two of them.

Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Trump loves revolving doors. Heck... Trump Tower has got two of them.

Also pictured is Boltons replacement, has about as much experience as all his other picks for leadership.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell said Wednesday that ousted national security adviser John Bolton "is not leaving quietly" and will return to TV to voice his displeasure with President Trump.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-to-bash-trump

Why is it that so many people who work closely with Trump say he is an idiot that is unfit to be President and why do the Stans ignore this?

-Robert Mueller

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Falsetti View Post
    MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell said Wednesday that ousted national security adviser John Bolton "is not leaving quietly" and will return to TV to voice his displeasure with President Trump.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-to-bash-trump

Why is it that so many people who work closely with Trump say he is an idiot that is unfit to be President and why do the Stans ignore this?

All employees complain about their boss, argle bargle!

RoadBikeReview Member
    All employees complain about their boss, argle bargle!
    Nah, that's just a "Squirrel" argument to deflect attention from the real issue.

The truth is the people that complain about their boss ... have horrible bosses that suck at their jobs. When employees are happy with their bosses, they tend to stay, work hard, support their boss and say good things about them.

The #1 reason people leave a job is their supervisor ... if they suck and are horrible to work for, they leave.

The MAGA supporters here know it, the just refuse to accept it.
    Snakebit: "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a source? I don't make a note of everything I see or hear on the internet and you don't have to take my word for it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast