Is Amstel Gold on Cycling.tv?
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2003

Is Amstel Gold on Cycling.tv?

I just subscribed to cycling.tv premium last week, got my connection started for the live P-R about a minute before Georges crash! Are they showing Amstel Gold live? I dont see it on the schedule. thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    You're player is probably not in "premium" mode. Click on the Premium box on the bottom left and it should then show a yellow border around it. Then click on the "switch" button on top of the "Cycling tv" box on the bottom left. This will put you into premium mode. Under "Premium Live", you'll see the schedule includes Amstel Gold and a bunch of other good stuff coming up.

NeoRetroGrouch
    Quote Originally Posted by flakey
    I just subscribed to cycling.tv premium last week, got my connection started for the live P-R about a minute before Georges crash! Are they showing Amstel Gold live? I dont see it on the schedule. thanks
    Click on Live Races. To get to the Premium Area, you have to highlite Premium at the bottom and then click Switch at the lower left. - TF
    "Don't those guys know they're old?!!"
    Me, off the back, at my first 50+ road race.

Oct 2004

Double-click

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle
    Click on Live Races. To get to the Premium Area, you have to highlite Premium at the bottom and then click Switch at the lower left. - TF
    ...or just double click the Premium button.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nagedzi
    ...or just double click the Premium button.
    I tried this several times and in every instance, Internet Explorer throws an error and forced me to close. The "switch" method works consistently however. Whatever works, I guess.