• 07-04-2006
    bjarne
    Basso used doping 26th of June??
    According to danish press, documents from the spanish police shows that "Birillo" (Basso nickname) got blood transfusions both in the Giro and also just before the Tour on the 26th of June.

It seems pretty strange to me ,since Fuentes got arrested in May, so how can they have documents that shows doping in June????

Even if someone else carried on with the doping network,they properbly wouldn't keep detailed records after theit "Boss" was arrested??
  • 07-05-2006
    bonkmiester
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bjarne
    According to danish press, documents from the spanish police shows that "Birillo" (Basso nickname) got blood transfusions both in the Giro and also just before the Tour on the 26th of June.

It seems pretty strange to me ,since Fuentes got arrested in May, so how can they have documents that shows doping in June????

Even if someone else carried on with the doping network,they properbly wouldn't keep detailed records after theit "Boss" was arrested??

Very strange indeed..........

Could be that the dates are "code", for earlier dates..... Guess we will have to wait until all the material from the Guarda gets released and translated before we realy know what happened....

b0nk
  • 07-05-2006
    55x11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkmiester
    Very strange indeed..........

Could be that the dates are "code", for earlier dates..... Guess we will have to wait until all the material from the Guarda gets released and translated before we realy know what happened....

b0nk

It was reported that his office was making about $8 millions in "sales and service". I am sure he didn't do everything alone.
  • 07-05-2006
    Dwayne Barry
    Quote:

Perhaps it's based on conversations or they have his scheduled doping regimen like they have with Hamilton from '02-'03, and the press is assuming he got a transfusion b/c it was scheduled?
  • 07-05-2006
    bas
    Quote:

Isn't it a schedule?