NBC coverage

Printable View

• 09-28-2020
    KoroninK
    NBC coverage
    Well is appears the Ardennes will not be broadcast on TV this year. So if you want to watch you'll have to find it on line somewhere. It's looking like that may be the case for la Vuelta as well.

I guess now may be the time to say goodbye to the sport.
  • 09-29-2020
    il sogno
    Are you talking about Fleche Wallone and Liege Bastogne Liege? Cause they're on NBCsports cycling pass subscription on Roku.
  • 09-29-2020
    Marc
    If you're wanting TV coverage...it is almost never on TV. Lots of streaming options tho. Main thing is getting passed region blocking and exclusives.
  • 09-29-2020
    KoroninK
    Apparently NBC did finally update NBCSports so they are showing FW and LBL tape delayed (which I expected that). Guess they didn't want to put them on the schedule until they were sure the races were going to happen.

I wasn't referring to Gold (or cycling pass) I was referring to on TV on on NBC Sports or Olympic Channel.
  • 10-09-2020
    KoroninK
    Currently it's appearing that so far la Vuelta isn't going to be on TV. Maybe it will end up on TV, but right now it's not.
  • 10-09-2020
    rufus
    If it's like past years, it will be, hour and a half, two hour shows broadcast at 2 in the morning.
  • 10-09-2020
    KoroninK
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    If it's like past years, it will be, hour and a half, two hour shows broadcast at 2 in the morning.

Ah, and the TV currently only shows until about noon on the first day. Thanks, that makes sense.

I'm shocked Paris-Tours is on at like 11am this Sunday. Not exactly sure how that happened.
  • 10-09-2020
    Number9
    Vuelta is showing up on NBC Sports search function now. Yay!
  • 10-09-2020
    KoroninK
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Number9 View Post
    Vuelta is showing up on NBC Sports search function now. Yay!

What time? Right now my Dish "TV Guide" goes to 1pm on Sunday the 18th. NBC Sports has Premier League soccer from like 6am through the time the guide shows. The Olympic channel is showing the Worlds for some reason.

Hopefully since you have it showing it, it'll show up here soon.
  • 10-11-2020
    rufus
    At the end of Paris-Tours, Roll said there's be daily live coverage of the Vuelta on the Olympic Channel, same channel they broadcast the Worlds.
  • 10-11-2020
    KoroninK
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    At the end of Paris-Tours, Roll said there's be daily live coverage of the Vuelta on the Olympic Channel, same channel they broadcast the Worlds.

Heard that as well. So it should show up eventually before I have to manually set a timer for it.
  • 10-11-2020
    burgrat
    I've heard if you Google "TizCycling Live" you may be able to watch most all the European races. I've heard that, but of course I cannot confirm this. I certainly didn't watch the Giro and Gent-Wevelgem today that way. That would be wrong.
  • 10-18-2020
    Number9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KoroninK View Post
    What time? Right now my Dish "TV Guide" goes to 1pm on Sunday the 18th. NBC Sports has Premier League soccer from like 6am through the time the guide shows. The Olympic channel is showing the Worlds for some reason.

Hopefully since you have it showing it, it'll show up here soon.

Sorry, Olympic Channel. Very early mornings starting 10/20 with additional repeat showing(s) later. I choose to watch the early showings to avoid accidentally running into spoilers. US news doesn't usually report on bike races but France 24 news does.
  • 10-18-2020
    Rashadabd
    Quote:

Originally Posted by burgrat View Post
    I've heard if you Google "TizCycling Live" you may be able to watch most all the European races. I've heard that, but of course I cannot confirm this. I certainly didn't watch the Giro and Gent-Wevelgem today that way. That would be wrong.

HAHAHA!!! I have heard that nasty rumor before as well. Savages....
  • 10-18-2020
    KoroninK
    Quote:

Originally Posted by burgrat View Post

It would be so wrong. lol

It does appear Olympic Channel does have la Vuelta.
  • 11-02-2020
    Rashadabd
    FYI, Flobikes + a good VPN allows you to pretty much watch everything on one account.