Post your questions here...
    scruffy nerf herder

Post your questions here...

Just to be perfectly frank... I am of the opinion that Floyd did it, but thats not why I am writing this. I dont want to debate or argue this as its been beaten to death. On the same day that KPCW sent me a copy of Floyd's book... I find out the guy on the other side of the cube from me went to high school with Floyd.

So, once I found this out... I said he thinks that Floyd is innocent. I said guilty... but either way... I didnt want to argue with him, cuz he just knows the guy and teased him in high school.

So, if you found out the guy over the cube went to school with such a controversial character... what would you ask him?

I will forward them on if you are at all interested. But anyway... apparently they used to make fun of Floyds glasses all the time. I guess he had a pair of those lenses that darken in the light, and Floyds never worked right, so it would look like he was wearing shades in class and ... I guess for whatever reason they gave him quite a bit of grief over that and his clothes.
    so sayeth the funk....

Chris

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The RBR Lounge. You won't ever find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. We must be cautious."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004
    By coincidence, my neighbor also went to school with Floyd. I'm an unabashed Floyd fan. I was told Floyd was very quiet and not someone you'd expect to go on to such fame, or infamy, as the case may be. I also believe he did it, but it doesn't change my hope for the future of the sport. And I still can't wait to see Floyd on the MTB scene this year.
    Lyin' on the floor, I've come udone.

Yo no fui.
    What was up with Floyd's moustache?
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2007
    did he shave his legs and wear lycra while in high school? glasses would have been the least of his worries if he went to my school