It seemed a little early in the game to show an uptightness?
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2009

It seemed a little early in the game to show an uptightness?

Revisited the video posted in one of the threads

http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/a...-was-unplanned

It seemed that some-en's buggin LA, lettin a bunch of harmless reporters get to him. "Back off! Geesh". It's like hees really pissed. Or is this just come with age? Not equivalent, but sort of reminiscent of the Cadel Evans incident? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzHDmQP014w

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2008
    Really? We're nitpicking the guy now aren't we. I didn't even watch the full vid but the guy barely has enough space to take a sip from his drink and can't even wipe his own brow without having to move some mics and people out of the way. When he gets on some of the reporters case you can see that some of the reporters were leaning on him to support the rest of the mob that were trying to lean in for a soundbyte... Not to mention this mob follows him 18 hours a day. Be glad that you're not in demand and have more than 6" of personal space.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by makeitso
    Really? We're nitpicking the guy now aren't we. I didn't even watch the full vid but the guy barely has enough space to take a sip from his drink and can't even wipe his own brow without having to move some mics and people out of the way. When he gets on some of the reporters case you can see that some of the reporters were leaning on him to support the rest of the mob that were trying to lean in for a soundbyte... Not to mention this mob follows him 18 hours a day. Be glad that you're not in demand and have more than 6" of personal space.

My point exactly. He even sort of laughed at first and looked back as if to say cmon give me some space. He also finished the interview. The Cadel Evans incident was blatantly worse.