cyclo-core and cyclo-zen
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    bas
    bas is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,808

    cyclo-core and cyclo-zen

    Anyone here use it? Do you recommend it?

    http://cyclo-zen.com/combo/


    Is it worth every penny?

    I get Graeme's emails.. I'm almost sold..but $119 is $119.. So I'm just cautious.

    thanks

  2. #2
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    21,342

    Core strengthening

    Not familiar with this specific program, but you certainly can find lots of free advice on core strengthening exercises, and many, many, many low-cost books in your local store. Whether some program is worth $120 is open to question, in my mind.

  3. #3
    bas
    bas is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Irons
    Not familiar with this specific program, but you certainly can find lots of free advice on core strengthening exercises, and many, many, many low-cost books in your local store. Whether some program is worth $120 is open to question, in my mind.

    I've did a little looking at books in the bookstore. I found some ab ball books, and one
    with this older grey haired short cut woman.. who I'd rather not look at.

    I think having a DVD to follow along on TV will be easiest to go through, than trying
    to motivate myself by reading a book and trying them out and coming up with something.

    He seems to sell many of his programs..someone has had to of bought it (other than
    his customers that praise his programs).

  4. #4

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by bas
    I've did a little looking at books in the bookstore. I found some ab ball books, and one
    with this older grey haired short cut woman.. who I'd rather not look at.

    I think having a DVD to follow along on TV will be easiest to go through, than trying
    to motivate myself by reading a book and trying them out and coming up with something.

    He seems to sell many of his programs..someone has had to of bought it (other than
    his customers that praise his programs).
    Take a yoga class, or pilates class. Unless you've done these things before, the videotapes aren't so good - you really do get a lot from a good instructor. Its a lot better motivation, too.

    Lets see - that could be $100 class card + $20 yoga videotape ;)

  5. #5
    bas
    bas is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead
    Take a yoga class, or pilates class. Unless you've done these things before, the videotapes aren't so good - you really do get a lot from a good instructor. Its a lot better motivation, too.

    Lets see - that could be $100 class card + $20 yoga videotape ;)
    Probably lots of girls in the Yoga class too

  6. #6

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by bas
    Probably lots of girls in the Yoga class too
    Ahem - see, the key is to be in the front of the class - you spend so much time upside-down that if you end up in the back of the class you're mostly just looking at the back wall

  7. #7
    50ft. Queenie
    Reputation: argylesocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by bas
    Probably lots of girls in the Yoga class too
    now you are on to something!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.