Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

My teammates have me on Suicide Watch...:-)

944 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  CARBON110 
#1 · (Edited)
Well my run of bad luck continued yet another weekend. While finishing my race yesterday, I had plenty of time to think about how I would post a couple of pictures that I took. Sorry it's not very original.

Entry fee to spend the day with my bud Joe (left) at another race: $25

#2 ·

Getting caked in mud while using 2 tubes, 4 CO2s, and asking for favors just to finish DFL: All remaining dignity

One pinch flat followed by another slow leak (nursed for a lap). Then bumming a tube and pump off a course marshal.

#6 ·
Well, my "spring campaign" has officially ended. After busting my hump for a few months now, I relieved to have no big races on the schedule till late June. Although I got hardly any worthwhile results in my races, I did make big fitness gains. Now I'm just gonna regroup, make some adjustments to the training regimen and focus on building even more for big races later in the summer.

I'm looking forward to chillin out for a few weeks. Mixing it up a little with some new group rides. Catch up on some reading I haven't had time for. And, of course, working on my cycling tan.

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.