Source for 7402 brake lever clamps?
    Master Bike Mechanic

Source for 7402 brake lever clamps?

Does anyone know where to get these. I bought a set of the levers on ebay, but they didn't come with the clamps. I thought the clamps from my 105 lever would work but they don't.
    And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And We shall flow a river forth unto thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

Old and Fixed, Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal
    Does anyone know where to get these. I bought a set of the levers on ebay, but they didn't come with the clamps. I thought the clamps from my 105 lever would work but they don't.
    What year 105 lever clamps are you using? I just looked at my DA 7402 clamps and they are marked "Shimano 24.2". They are not unique to DA. I know that STI clamps won't work but most, if not all, the aero lever clamps should work

here is a picture of the clamp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Hickey/ Fort Worth

My 3Rensho Blog: http://vintage3rensholove.blogspot.com/

Master Bike Mechanic
    I have 1050, which would have worked had I been able to get the shorter allen bolt out of the dura ace levers.
    And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And We shall flow a river forth unto thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

Old and Fixed, Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal
    I have 1050, which would have worked had I been able to get the shorter allen bolt out of the dura ace levers.
    The allen come out. I've had them fall out on me all the time...Press on the lever and shake it...
    Dave Hickey/ Fort Worth

My 3Rensho Blog: http://vintage3rensholove.blogspot.com/